forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
LadySuburu
Taste and Mara's answers from NoHItter differ a bit, and Taste's doesn't sound right to me, not to mention I was already suspicious of him.

Vote: Tastelikecoke

At this point with the current claims we only have one role who can confirm a target, that being Mara. Of course, at the same time Mara could get NKed to screw with our results, so it isn't really reliable.

So, here's what I think should be done for sure:

Fishie - Hide behind Akrolsmir.

Any other actions I'm not sure about, because they can be wifomed heavilly.
FisHie_old
Could try that.
tastelikecoke

LadySuburu wrote:

Taste and Mara's answers from NoHItter differ a bit, and Taste's doesn't sound right to me, not to mention I was already suspicious of him.
What kind of difference perhaps?
LadySuburu

tastelikecoke wrote:

What kind of difference perhaps?
Mara kept his ability, and can use it this night.

You kept your charge, but for some reason can't use it until night 5.
tastelikecoke
Oh wait, My bad. I forgot it's Day 4.2. I mean Night 4.2. So that's why the plans are apparently screwed. I can use my ability Night 4.2.
LadySuburu

tastelikecoke wrote:

Oh wait, My bad. I forgot it's Day 4.2. I mean Night 4.2. So that's why the plans are apparently screwed. I can use my ability Night 4.2.
Why would we need to
Please note I can only release it at night 5

"Please note" it, if it's just on the normal schedule as was planned?

I dunno, it just rubs me the wrong way, and kinda feels like you're trying to correct a slip or something. *shrug*
tastelikecoke
I just thought some people might think I charge my powers at day, since I haven't read the thread thoroughly. I mean, I don't know if people misunderstood or not.
akrolsmir
So we're lynching taste, and Fishie's hiding behind me... I'm fine with that. If it turns out they're both town, we could be at LyLo tomorrow, though.

Anything else, or should I hammer?
Rantai
You won't hammer him.

Call it speculation but that post felt like a - "I'm doing town looking things, don't suspect me" kind of post.
Mashley

akrolsmir wrote:

Anything else, or should I hammer?
No, lynch me instead
foulcoon

Rantai wrote:

You won't hammer him.

Call it speculation but that post felt like a - "I'm doing town looking things, don't suspect me" kind of post.
lol

can i hammer? I've never hammered before and I do honestly find his roleclaim bullshit. Also akro has been scumpainting me since I role-claimed.

Actually yeah,

Vote: tastelikecoke

We've had plenty of time to plan out these "you target him, I target that other guy" plans that the mafia could just as easily thwart. I think its best that people with aux roles just use their best judgement rather than a plan laid out anyways.
LadySuburu

foulcoon wrote:

We've had plenty of time to plan out these "you target him, I target that other guy" plans that the mafia could just as easily thwart. I think its best that people with aux roles just use their best judgement rather than a plan laid out anyways.
Except the whole Fishie and akrols thing. That should be done regardless.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT:
tastelikecoke (6) - Lybydose, LunaticMara, FisHie, Rantai, LadySuburu , foulcoon
Luna (1) - pieguy1372
FisHie (1) - akrolsmir
Mashley (1) - Mashley

Not Voting (3) - Luna, tastelikecoke, bmin11
bmin11
I want to bring Lyby's point again before lynching tastelikecoke.

Lybydose wrote:

I'm leaning towards Rolled/Two/Luna being the SK and the janitor being mafia. Here's my theory:

Rolled killed Salvage N1 and quickly claimed some vigilante type role. Vigilante is the easiest role to "get away with claiming" as an SK because you can generally prove it. In this case it's extra clever because he said he can't use his kills any more. This makes the mafia believe he's now the equivalent of a vanilla townie and avoid killing him. Meanwhile, mafia kill was directed at LS and it failed, so no ??????? roles showed up.

Night 2, mafia killed Swiftwolf because lolcop. Meanwhile, Rolled killed no one to perpetuate his role losing the ability to kill and make it look like there's no SK. Or maybe he killed Swiftwolf too and only the mafia kill went through.

Day 3, Two rolls around and suddenly claims the ability to kill, despite Rolled earlier claiming he could no longer do so. Why has everyone completely ignored this part?
And thinking it back, I still don't understand why Rolled/Luna would use his ability (if he ever was a Avenging Gunman) to shoot people on N1. LS hasn't done anything practically scummy on D1. How was Rolled so sure by the time? And normally, Avenging Gunman tends to save it's ability until the odd gets better.
foulcoon
Rolled shot Salvage D1, not LS. Salvage was acting like scum / a total tool.
bmin11
Just checked again, and you were right. Disregard my post (again).
pieguyn
Salvage roleclaimed something, there's really no point in shooting him before he gives any results. If his results lead to a contradiction, then it's good to shoot him, but there's no point in not trying it out.

I'm not voting tastelikecoke because I think that Luna is the SK and lynching the SK is more important. However, I do think tastelikecoke is mafia.
akrolsmir
Ask for discussion and get criticized for doing so... jeesh.

Unvote, vote: taste
Rantai
I saw that coming.

Though I should clarify that my post meant - that the vote wouldn't have hammered.
akrolsmir
Oh... then, my bad.

Anything left to add? I still think fishie's most suspicious and agree that Luna's the most likely candidate for SK.
tastelikecoke
So, we're lynching me? I thought everyone voted me because you want me to post.
akrolsmir
Well, there's that and your weak claim, as well as your voting history and lack of general response.

So... last words?
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT:
tastelikecoke (7) - Lybydose, LunaticMara, FisHie, Rantai, LadySuburu , foulcoon, akrolsmir
Luna (1) - pieguy1372
Mashley (1) - Mashley

Not Voting (3) - Luna, tastelikecoke, bmin11
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Hitter was visiting the local town to buy some last needed supplies again. He felt like he done this before.
"Lets see... Duct tape, lead pipes, some bottles of wine, a Monopoly board game..."

When he finally finished, he went back to the facility.
There he saw the mob waiting to hang not Rantai but tastelikecoke instead!

"I'm telling you guys! I'm innocent. I can use my ability tonight, but you guys are gonna hang me anyway, so I'm going to fight!"
With that, tastelikecoke died. There was no fancy battle scene or anything.

With that, tastelikecoke's hair turned into a distinct yellow hue.
As he was about to attack though, Dr. Hitter brought out his device and fired.

A wormhole appeared next to tastelikecoke, drew him inside, and promptly dissipated.
Dr. Hitter was glad that his machine worked.

tastelikecoke has been lynched. Alignment will be revealed the next day.

ALL ACTIONS MUST BE SENT IN 48 HOURS TIME.
foulcoon
24 hour nights please
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Dr. Hitter searched tastelikecoke's room last night. There was a device that could tell the power levels of people.
From plot line experiences, Dr. Hitter could tell that tastelikecoke was a bad guy.
tastelikecoke - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai - Scouter - Mafia Rolecop - Lynched Day 4.2

The body of Rantai was also found hanging on a billboard on the outskirts of town.
His role and alignment couldn't be figured out too.
Rantai - ??? - ??? - ??? - Killed Night 4.2

The machine was fully functional now. Dr. Hitter just needed to wait for the opportune time to use it.

IT IS NOW DAY 5.
DEADLINE IS IN SEVEN DAYS.
WITH 10 ALIVE, IT TAKES 6 TO LYNCH.
foulcoon
knew it, most fail roleclaim of all time lol.

judging by the fact that coke was the mafia rolecop i'd say LadySuburu is looking pretty town atm. I'm most suspicious of Luna and akro now.
Rantai
I died 2 deaths. I feel awesome.

Gl guys.
Mara
What's with these ??? ??? ME NO KNOW ROLE SOZ deaths?
foulcoon
I know right? Its bad enough lynched persons roles aren't revealed til day 2. I feel like I got fucked being the doctor in a game where I had to guess every night wtf the lynched person was.
foulcoon
i'm not going to edit that, you know what I meant by day 2, right guys?
Lybydose
Mara what happen
Lybydose
As in did you recruit someone to chat with
foulcoon
is it just me, or do people legit forget to fucking send in their role shit. if i had already role-claimed and sent in a night action, that would be in my first post of the day.
Lybydose
also fishie: who did you hide behind?
Mara
I tried to talk to Rantai, but it failed.

My guess (foulcoon) was also incorrect. My night was a huge failure.
Lybydose
Also this is a list of current players and their claims so I can easily find it without going through 839 pages later:

LunaticMara - Absorber (confirmed)
FisHie - Hider
Luna - Vigilante
Mashley - Jester (confirmed by LS)
pieguy1372 - Bulletproof
foulcoon - Doctor thing
Lybydose - Survivor
akrolsmir - Paranoid Gun Owner
bmin11 - Time Guy (confirmed)
LadySuburu - Coroner (pretty much confirmed)
foulcoon
:( why assume I would be the mafia target when I'm not confirmed town, nor can I really be confirmed town?

Also I didn't really read LS's role as coroner, seeing as he got the role of a person still living in the game. idk if its more of a rolecop or what. Since it seemed like a rolecop-ish type role and tastelikecoke was the mafia rolecop, I trust LS like 99.9% now.
FisHie_old
I hopped on pieguy1372. Nothing happened.
Lybydose
ok then

vote: Luna
foulcoon
Double posting cuz i'm bored at work.

Dead:
12. DeathxShinigami - Super Mario Bros. - Mushroom Giver - Weak Motivator - Lynched Day 1
5. Salvage - Splinter Cell - Spy Infiltrator - Tracker + Watcher - Killed Night 1
13. adam2046 - Mafia - Regretful Mafia - Conditional Saulus - Lynched Day 2
6. Swiftwolf Yellowtail - ??? - ??? - ??? - Killed Night 2
9. Wojjan - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Shadow Realm Master - Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched Day 3
17. KRZY - Pro Evolution Soccer - Team Recruiter - Neighborizer - Killed Night 3
4. Lilac - ??? - ??? - ??? - Killed Night 3
16. tastelikecoke - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai - Scouter - Mafia Rolecop - Lynched Day 4.2
1. Rantai - ??? - ??? - ??? - Killed Night 4.2

from OP ^^^^

Night 1, Salvage was killed supposedly by Rolled as avenging gunman. LadySuburu claimed hit but 1 shot bulletproof. I did not use my protection skills.

Night 2 - Swiftwolf Yellowtail dies, no mafia kill. It is possible since I used my 100% chance protect on Mashley that the mafia had targeted Mash.

Night 3 - KRZY and Lilac both killed, Mafia and SK kills both hit through my 50% protection. Mod clarified the process in which he determined the 50% chance protections to me, and it was obvious that neither of the targets had a successful protection. My PP ran out here, leaving me vanilla town.

Night 4 - No mafia kill? Rantai dies. Alternatively, mafia and SK could have both killed Rantai.

What I dont understand is, if Luna is the SK, why on Night 1 did Salvage's role get revealed. Is it possible that mafia targetted Salvage and Rolled lied and he was the one who targetted LS? Thoughts guys?
show more