forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
akrolsmir
While we wait for Mashley to flip and tell us who is scum out of Lybydose, Wojjan and Rantai, let's see what else we can figure out.

I think LadySuburu is confirmed town with that bulletproof business (and when he's this quiet early on he's usually town.) Rolled is probably town as well, as that explains the two attempted night kills N1, and then only one N2. KRZY, have you been using your ability to talk to people? If he has someone can probably verify him as well, unless they're actually scumbuddies or something (unlikely IMO).

On the flip side nobody strikes me as obvscum at the moment (except possibly Mashley). I would also FoS foulcoon and fishie, for trying to protect Mashley and also for both voting Salvage day 1. But that can wait until we're finished dealing with Mashley's role and results.
pieguyn

Wojjan wrote:

I am actually much more confident in my vote on Mash now that the Motivator is still not around. pies why didn't you address that at all in your analysispost?
oh oops, I had an explanation for that but closed the window before I posted it, and then forgot to put it = =

Perhaps a weak motivator acts 1.5 days in advance, and he targets during the day. When Lilac and I put a motivator, he acted one day in advance. Perhaps the "weak" was because it took longer.
Rantai
But weak means they can't target a mafia without dying, not a delay in action.

Unless we're using non standard modifiers now.
Lilac
From memory, Motivators actually don't have delays. I originally planned it not to have a delay but we put one in for some strange reason.

Goddamnit.
tastelikecoke

akrolsmir wrote:

(and when he's this quiet early on he's usually town.)
I wouldn't believe any metagaming inference as a guarantee for townieness. It's more likely for scum to fake their moves as meta-town than town to fake their moves as meta-scum.

pieguy wrote:

Perhaps a weak motivator acts 1.5 days in advance, and he targets during the day. When Lilac and I put a motivator, he acted one day in advance. Perhaps the "weak" was because it took longer.
A sound explanation, although a delay doesn't sound like a sign of weakness. Late, slow or molasses would have fit better.
Plus, DxS died, D1, by a lynch, and his/her power shows up N2 is damn weird of a case.

Back to Swift, We can see he really had a cop power so there's still an issue about two cops. Most likely the uncertainty of his role was because of the way he died or something.
Oh wait. That's how they die in Persona 4, how could I not have noticed.
So we still have the dillemma of 3 results. Who to kill? or something.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT:
Mashley (5) - Wojjan, Rantai, akrolsmir, KRZY, tastelikecoke
Lybydose (1) - pieguy1372
Rantai (1) - fishie

Not Voting (8) - LunaticMara, Lilac, Rolled, Mashley, foulcoon, bmin11, LadySuburu, Lybydose
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still looking for replacement for Rolled
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Two is replacing Rolled.
Two_old
pieguy if you don't move your vote from lybydose to rantai, I'm going to kill you tonight

oh and vote: Rantai
Two_old
and if pieguy does move it, I'm going to kill you KRZY
foulcoon
it'd be hard for you to kill pieguy if you have Rolled's role, considering he already failed to killed mafia on night one.
foulcoon
or so he claimed
Two_old
I'm well aware of everything rolled said thx
akrolsmir
So you want Rantai dead, but you're not considering shooting him... coupled with the fact that there's only been one kill last night, I get the feeling that you're lying to us now about still being able to nk.

More importantly, you think lynching Mashley is a bad idea?
Two_old
oh no, I think lynching mashley is a great idea for mafia

so you go right ahead and do that akrolsmir
akrolsmir
... care to explain why?
Two_old
no
foulcoon
game just got significantly more interesting lol
Rantai
Oh welcome Two.

Already trying to coerce people into voting me... (what for again?)
Two_old
cause you already had one vote
Rantai
Ahh ok.

What's your opinion on this whole sane/cop/Mashley situation?
tastelikecoke
Uh, welcome Two.

Two wrote:

no
unless you explain any of your logic, nothing about your actions will help town, whether you are confirmed town or not.
Two_old
I am inherently a boon to town

you on the otherhand are not

and it's made worse by you voting for a cop gj
akrolsmir
and there goes Two being reasonable as always.

Seriously though, if you think Mashley is a legitimate cop in spite of the evidence against that, explaining why is more likely to get us to agree with you than threatening us.
FisHie_old
This isn't really going anywhere.. :/
FisHie_old
Also some people need a prod, it seems.
Mashley
Lol Two, you so crazy. (thanks though)
Two_old

akrolsmir wrote:

Seriously though, if you think Mashley is a legitimate cop in spite of the evidence against that, explaining why is more likely to get us to agree with you than threatening us.
I don't have to provide evidence

if you were named as guilty and don't roleclaim, you are guilty
Wojjan

Mashley wrote:

Lol Two, you so crazy. (thanks though)
ssssssssssssssssssscummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mara
Two is amazing.

I'm just sayin'.
KRZY
I'm targeting Two tonight.

If I end up dead, you know what that means.
Lybydose

KRZY wrote:

I'm targeting Two tonight.

If I end up dead, you know what that means.
It means the mafia killed Two.

or

Two wrote:

and if pieguy does move it, I'm going to kill you KRZY
or

Two is mafia.

So I guess it could be anything.
pieguyn
mod: votecount please?

Now that I think about it more, assuming a cop is insane is not such a good idea IMO. There's 15 people left, of which I can assume 5/19 mafia at most, so we're at 5/10. If we mislynch, we'll have 4/7 two days from now, and if not we'll have 3/8 two days from now and one confirmed town.

Meanwhile, if we mislynch Lyby we'll be at 3/6 three days from now, and if not we'll be at 4/9 one day from now and have two confirmed town. Looking at these options, the situation of assuming Mashley is sane seems safer IMO.

I just want to make sure I don't hammer Rantai, seeing as I think he has the most votes by a mile anyway.
Two_old
uh you have no chance of doing that
Two_old
the vote count should be me fishie and you voting for mafia and wojjan rantai tastelikecoke krzy and someone else voting for cop
pieguyn
Oh lmao, I got Rantai confused with Mashley. Sorry :?

unvote, vote Rantai
Wojjan

Two wrote:

the vote count should be me fishie and you voting for mafia and wojjan rantai tastelikecoke krzy and someone else voting for cop
ooooh scumpaint me harder
yessss right there that's the spot
Two_old
uh that was directed at lybydose but nice projection
Wojjan
I kinda lost track. So are you saying Mashley is a genuine cop who got a genuine motivation last night?
Don't you find that a little bit unlikely?
Wojjan
oh but then insane or whatever sure slap a sanity on it
akrolsmir

Two wrote:

I don't have to provide evidence

if you were named as guilty and don't roleclaim, you are guilty
That... is evidence. Or at least some reasoning on your part, it does help me make a decision.

The last time you persuaded everyone to vote for Rantai it didn't work out so well for us... but I guess I'll listen to you this time. unvote, vote: Rantai. Now it's 4-4 for Mashley and Rantai.

If he flips town, I won't know whether to lynch you, Lybydose or Mashley.
show more