forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Not that kind of bastard, Wojjan. I mean hiding parts of a role. Now, sanity, I can understand, but not random.
bmin11
Vote: Adam. I'm tired of thinking other cases now :|
pieguyn
I personally find the start of today highly suspicious. adam voted Wojjan and then Mashley popped up with a cop result on Wojjan. (This doesn't make Mashley mafia, I think it's more likely that they framed Wojjan and were just waiting for an opportunity)

I'll just vote adam2046 and if he's town we can lynch Wojjan tomorrow >.<//
Mashley

pieguy1372 wrote:

(This doesn't make Mashley mafia, I think it's more likely that they framed Wojjan and were just waiting for an opportunity)
Why would we want to frame him if we were town? Lynch Wojjan, seriously.
Lybydose
fos pieguy
Topic Starter
NoHitter
That was the hammer guys.
It's Night 2 now.
Will edit in the flavor later.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT:
adam2046 (9) - Swiftwolf Yellowtail, Rantai, fishie, KRZY, akrolsmir, Lybydose, Wojjan, bmin11, pieguy1372
Wojjan (6) - adam2046, Mashley, Rolled, LadySuburu, foulcoon, LunaticMara

Not Voting (2) - Lilac, tastelikecoke

adam2046 has been lynched.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Dr. Hitter was coming back from the town, he saw the group of characters fight over who to lynch.
There were two claimants of an investigative role. Both had a "guilty" on a different person.
The players were divided. Both wanted to lynch either of the guilty.

In the end, they had settled for adam2046. As he was about to be hanged though, he looked at the people voting for him.
He glanced once, then twice. A look of disappointment entered his face as he went for the noose.

adam2046 has been lynched. His alignment will be revealed the next day.

ALL ACTIONS MUST BE SENT IN 48 HOURS TIME.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
It was 3AM already, but Dr. Hitter was still wide awake doing the final calibrations on his machine.
"Oh crap. I'm still missing some parts for this machine. Need to buy some tomorrow again."

But alas, Dr. Hitter had already taken caffeine pills and could not sleep. He decided to wander around the rooms of the characters.
He entered adam2046's room. Inside, he found a lone suitcase. After forcing the lock open, he discovered a notebook detailing adam2046's escapades with the Mafia, and his plan to leave the organization.

Apparently, adam2046 was a member of the Mafia, but was planning to transfer sides. The lynch yesterday was useless.
adam2046 - Mafia - Regretful Mafia - Conditional Saulus - Lynched Day 2

Dr. Hitter, still bored (and full of caffeine), decided to go outside. He immediately noticed that the weather was foggy. He remembered that the weather forecast did say that it would be foggy for the rest of the nights of the week.

Dr. Hitter continued to walk across the outsides of the building.
He noticed that a body was hanging on top of the antenna of the facility.

Upon approaching it, he discovered that it was Swiftwolf Yellowtail.
What was more odd was that he couldn't tell how he died or what was his alignment.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail - ??? - ??? - ??? - Killed Night 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT IS NOW DAY 3.
DEADLINE IS IN SEVEN DAYS.
WITH 15 ALIVE, IT TAKES 8 TO LYNCH.
Lybydose
get any info Mash?
Lybydose
Another thing - I doubt adam knew who else was in the mafia. If he did, the role would have been completely broken upon his switch to the town.

vote: pieguy

Finishing the hammer on adam to stop any further discussion. This is especially suspicious because Swiftwolf was considering a plan to determine his sanity, but had not yet unvoted himself. A hammer on adam prevents Swiftwolf from unvoting and having the bandwagon potentially swap to someone else (like Wojjan).
akrolsmir
vote: Lybydose

You spent a lot of effort defending adam; your vote for him was clearly reluctant. In particular:

adam has the habit of doing exactly what he's doing right now when he's town and a bandwagon forms on him.
Anyways, I find the act of defending (versus scumhunting) to be much more suspicious, especially as you obviously weren't masons or something.
FisHie_old
We need you, Mashley!
Mara
Mashley, results?
Lilac
Why don't you make your own bloody conclusions first?
FisHie_old

Wojjan wrote:

Blinx The Time Sweeper. One-shot timepause roleblocker. Both unused.
So.. What exactly can you do ?
Lilac
I only edited to make something more representable to what I mean.
Mara

Lilac wrote:

Why don't you make your own bloody conclusions first?
Because I am a dumbass, that's why.
FisHie_old
If anybody cares, I still have my eyes on Wojjan and pieguy1372.
FisHie_old
Post something, Rantai.
Rantai
What's to post?

Apart from being completely undecided now as to whether Wojjan is mafia or not. I am waiting for Mashley to post his 'result' to see where to go from there.

Also was anyone roleblocked last night?
tastelikecoke
Now we don't know if Swiftwolf Yellowtail is sane, nor if he's a cop at all.

Not sure if adam's lynch is as useless as the flavor said. The switching sides, I mean, he didn't even dash a roleclaim that he's a regretful mafia and that we could still work it out. It wouldn't also make much win-condition sense. So he doesn't win with scum? Or he wins with scum but can win with town?
Rantai
Then again Swift did find a note saying that adam was "regretting joining the mafia" or some such. I think it's safe to assume that he was sane and a detective of sorts (makes sense for his game choice)

On the topic of knowing the other mafia, that'd be crazy for him to know who they were and be town at the same time. Somehow I doubt he knew... but that doesn't explain why he attempted the kill the other night.
Mashley
I was motivated last night so I got to make two investigations. :D
Got a not guilty result on Lybydose and a guilty (!!!) result on Rantai.
Rantai
Sooo that means you're an insane cop then?

Guess Wojjan was telling the truth.

Going by that then Lybydose is actually mafia, or Mashley is a liar.
Wojjan
Vote: Mashley until you get yourself a motivator to back it up. This entire stink reeks of "okay but now I have two results so you can lynch either one of them regardless of doubting my sanity" and with adam flipping mafia you're looking even less like a cop to me.
Rantai
Dead:
12. DeathxShinigami - Super Mario Bros. - Mushroom Giver - Weak Motivator - Lynched Day 1

Uhh

Something doesn't add up at all.
Wojjan

Rantai wrote:

Dead:
12. DeathxShinigami - Super Mario Bros. - Mushroom Giver - Weak Motivator - Lynched Day 1

Uhh

Something doesn't add up at all.
lol

a shame I'm already voting mash or i'd vote mash
FisHie_old
Quite unlikely that there would be multiple motivators but I guess that there's a chance.
Not gonna vote anyone for the time being.
Rantai
Now, Mashley. Before I vote you, I will wait for another motivator to claim, just in case.

But really I highly doubt there are 2 motivators this game.
FisHie_old

fishie wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

Blinx The Time Sweeper. One-shot timepause roleblocker. Both unused.
So.. What exactly can you do ?
Rantai
Um, 1 shot roleblocker, if I had to hazard a guess.

XD
FisHie_old
Hm, KRZY probably has something cool to say.
I'll wait for him too.
FisHie_old
Rantai, I want Wojjan to explain it to me, just to be sure.
Wojjan
The both was a typo I believe we've been over this

also imo second motivator is a scumclaim waiting to happen. There is just no way you can have two motivators and a balanced setup: one of them in Touhou PYP was already so overpowered it led to like five confirmed towns.
Rantai
Oh damn it Wojjan, I wanted to see if the 'second motivator' would claim so we could out another mafia :<

Oh well, Vote: Mashley
Wojjan
stop buddyin.
Rantai
Completely unintentional.
Mashley
It's entirely possible I got motivated by some other means. Don't ask me how, but it happened.
Wojjan
Oh okay now I believe you. unvote

Vote: Mashley
akrolsmir
So Swift was clearly a sane cop- he correctly got down both the flavor and alignment of adam. I'm going to unvote, vote Mashley then.

If he flips scum, then Lybydose is probably mafia as well- based on what I said earlier about defending adam and the fact that Mashley tried to clear him.

Otherwise, we'll know that Rantai and Wojjan are scum.
show more