forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wojjan
Probably drove me and some else, not Mashley dude, that's how drivers work.
Also framing can totally still happen as much as you people seem to insist busdriver is inherently town.
Wojjan
Also I kind of find it odd that right after adam goes on this whole charade to prove my guilt through quotes with some stringy bits of context still attached (ew) suddenly mash pops in with a guilty on me. And after that swift has a guilty on adam, wouldntchaknowit.

This is all some bloody hard coincidence to not look like a setup.
bmin11
Unvote for now until Adam or the bus driver claims who they targeted. And Wojjan, can you tell us your role name and the link to mafia game you are currently playing on if that doesn't violate your privacy?
adam2046

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

..is that all you're going to say? Quite a short response, adam. This and your previous post haven't gotten you anywhere.
Because I don't bloody understand what your role is supposed to do.
What part of "I don't understand" don't you understand?
Wojjan
I'm not gonna share the game because it's still ongoing and I don't want anyone from there to know what role I have. If they find out through this topic I'll be damned but I'm not gonna go and outright link it if you'd take my word for it.
Also, I reeeeally don't know why you guys keep going on about busdrivers being town. Except on this board, bus drivers have always always always been mafia to my experience because they're a role perfectly intended to muck shit up. And heck I'm not even sure if we're dealing with a driver: I could just as well be framed, and sure as hell he won't be claiming.

As for my role, it's just called "Time Sweeper" with no more bells/whistles
Mashley
It's a possibility. But it seems much more likely that you actually are mafia, so my vote isn't moving.
akrolsmir
I read Swift's role as a rolecop; I agree with Lybydose in that two sane cops are unlikely. Elaboration would be welcome, Swift, if you want to lynch adam with the info.

So, Wojjan, you're hypothesizing that a bus driver switched you and a real Mafia, and the driver is also Mafia... That's quite a stretch; how would a driver know to switch you just to get a guilty result on you? They'd have to be betting that the cop wouldn't receive the name of the person actually investigated, which was untrue in one instance I had a cop shot that was driven (but I don't know how this game works).

Mashley, did you get the result that "Wojjan is guilty", or just "Guilty"? That would clear things up. Meanwhile, FoS Wojjan.
Mashley

akrolsmir wrote:

Mashley, did you get the result that "Wojjan is guilty", or just "Guilty"? That would clear things up. Meanwhile, FoS Wojjan.
Uh it's sort of jazzed up to make it fit the character but essentially it's the former.
Wojjan

akrolsmir wrote:

So, Wojjan, you're hypothesizing that a bus driver switched you and a real Mafia, and the driver is also Mafia... That's quite a stretch; how would a driver know to switch you just to get a guilty result on you? They'd have to be betting that the cop wouldn't receive the name of the person actually investigated, which was untrue in one instance I had a cop shot that was driven (but I don't know how this game works)
First of all, I didn't hypothesise that. I think I even blatantly stated at the end of my post that I think a framer is also very likely.

Second, I don't think you understand how to play mafdriver. Basically you check for any scum that's most likely to get copped, and you flip them around with someone a guilty result would be believable on and bam, one guy framed and one guy inno'd. Unless you've got to work around docprotects (Rolled claimed the kill on Salvage so the maf didn't go for him, which means any possible driver would be hands-free at night) that's basically how you are credit to team as driver.

If Mash would check me, it'd still show my name, but with the scum's alignment, and if he were to check that scum, he'd see town because it'd drive to me instead. And yeah why would mafdriver be a stretch, it's like roleblocker; a role that makes people unable to perform actions on people. I don't see why it can't be as much town as mafia.

Third, which is also the first, there are at least ten explanations for a faulty guilty on me, and none of them can be proven. A framer is a common role, maf driver according to you a lot less (?) but they both exist and they both could've targetted me. It's the only way I can see a guilty on me work right now, because my roel doesn't in the least fit miller, even unaware miller.
KRZY
Okay, what Wojjan suggested all sound like possibilities.

Unvote
Rolled
Sure, there are other possibilities, however none are more likely than Wojjan actually being mafia.

Was anybody roleblocked tonight? That would decrease the likelihood of there being a mafia bus driver even more.
Lybydose
Rolled have you confirmed if you still have your nightkill or not? Or will you not know until tonight?
pieguyn
When I was mafia rolecop a long time ago and Lyby kept effing bus driving my targets, I was told that I actually got the results of someone else.

Thus, I find it unlikely Wojjan got busdrived. The situation that Wojjan is mafia makes sense IMO...

mod: votecount please? I don't want to hammer Wojjan because there are still other possibilities that are worth discussing first.
Lybydose

pieguy1372 wrote:

When I was mafia rolecop a long time ago and Lyby kept effing bus driving my targets, I was told that I actually got the results of someone else.

Thus, I find it unlikely Wojjan got busdrived. The situation that Wojjan is mafia makes sense IMO...
Actually this is a good point because it's the same host too (NoHItter).
Rolled

Lybydose wrote:

Rolled have you confirmed if you still have your nightkill or not? Or will you not know until tonight?
waiting on pm from host
foulcoon
Vote: Wojjan

sorry i dont have much to contribute, been at work since 1pm (9 hours ago) and i'm not going home anytime soon. i was also at the baseball game last night (tigers vs rangers) and got completely smashed so i wasnt on yesterday either lol

anyways, I'm inclined to trust Mashley's result, so I'm voting Wojjan.

P.S. - I picked Phoenix Wright as one of my 3 games too ;o
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT:
Wojjan (6) - adam2046, Mashley, Rolled, fishie, LadySuburu, foulcoon
adam2046 (1) - Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Not Voting (10) - Rantai, LunaticMara, Lilac, Wojjan, pieguy1372, Lybydose, akrolsmir, tastelikecoke, KRZY, bmin11
Rolled
Ya I killed Salvage
Mara
I'll just leave my bandwagon here.

FisHie_old
So, the roleclaims so far have been...

KRZY - Team Recruiter
Mashley - Ace Attorney
*Swiftwolf Yellowtail - Old School Detective
*Rolled - Avenging Gunman

* What games did you choose, if I may ask ?
Rolled
50 cent: Bulletproof
Ninja Gaiden
Assassin's Creed

these sound kind of incriminating
Mara

Rolled wrote:

Ninja Gaiden
If you mean the NES version, you have a good taste.
FisHie_old
Forgot Wojjan's roleclaim from my list, but oh well
FisHie_old

Wojjan wrote:

Blinx The Time Sweeper. One-shot timepause roleblocker.
LadySuburu also had a one-shot bulletproof, apparently...
Mara
I don't see "bulletproof" anywhere - or am I missing something?
FisHie_old

LadySuburu wrote:

I was targeted for a kill last night but apperently I had a one-shot bulletproof I didn't know about. I was informed of the attempt, though.
FisHie_old
The mafia targeted LS and Rolled targeted Salvage, I think.
tastelikecoke

LunaticMara wrote:

I'll just leave my bandwagon here.

So, everyone's going to bandwagon now?

This will be a fast day.

pieguy1372 wrote:

mod: votecount please? I don't want to hammer Wojjan because there are still other possibilities that are worth discussing first.
I agree, with 17 players a majority would be 9, so it's 2 steps until hammer, but with PyP here there might be some double-voters there or hammer threshold changers here. So far the count is right, 6 and 1.
Mara
I meant Wojjan's quote.

@FisHie.
FisHie_old
What about Wojjan's quote ?
Hm.. Unvote for now, I guess.
Not enough proof to convince me.
Mara
It only says one-time. There's nothing about "bulletproof". Do you actually know Wojjan's role or what?
FisHie_old

fishie wrote:

LadySuburu wrote:

I was targeted for a kill last night but apperently I had a one-shot bulletproof I didn't know about. I was informed of the attempt, though.
There's your bulletproof. Different quote.
tastelikecoke

LunaticMara wrote:

I don't see "bulletproof" anywhere - or am I missing something?
You mean this?

Rolled wrote:

50 cent: Bulletproof
FisHie_old
Confusion everywhere.
Mara

fishie wrote:

LadySuburu wrote:

There's your bulletproof. Different quote.
"I had a one-shot bulletproof".

Yes, LadySuburu said that he had bulletproof, but how about Wojjan? What the hell, man?
Mara
inb4 I am confused and I don't understand anything myself.
FisHie_old
Notes for myself. (This time more clear, I hope...)

KRZY - Team Recruiter
Mashley - Ace Attorney, got a guilty on Wojjan last night
Swiftwolf Yellowtail - Old School Detective, got a guilty on adam last night
Rolled - Avenging Gunman, used his last shot
Wojjan - Blinx The Time Sweeper, One-shot timepause roleblocker, claims to not have used anything
LadySuburu - Unknown role, had a bulletproof
tastelikecoke
Well, Mara's just confused.
Wojjan claims to be a roleblocker. a one-time roleblocker. Also whats a timepause, whatever.

Between Mashley and Swiftwolf Yellowtail, Mashley's claim is much more trustable and complete. Based on the conclusions so far, Mashley is goddamn Phoenix Wright while SY is an old school detective with no name and is angry about adam. Wojjan's defense is basically the bus driver thing. I'm happy as a smiley to offer my vote to Wojjan, but I don't want the last vote lying in front of everyone when I'm still curious about SY's claim.

Also where's Rantai?
Mara

tastelikecoke wrote:

Well, Mara's just confused.
FisHie_old
I'm also curious about Wojjan's role.

Could you explain to me what it does ?
In a simple way, please.
show more