forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
tastelikecoke
Thanks for your total understanding. It's amazing how you listed only 3 things.

Salvage's roleclaim: "Spy" doesn't sound townie to me. Spies are known for their chronic backstabbing disorder, and the word "infiltrator" doesn't make it ring any better. This can be just a way to say his anti-town role is a townie role just because he claimed it so boldly and wasn't afraid to do it.

KRZY's roleclaim: Unlike Salvage, team recruiter sounds very safe, unless you are recruiting people into masonry which puts a huge target on you for scum. Not sure why is this necessary though. I don't think it moved the game any further.

Reading the thread a little I concluded that the only thing that made sense here are the arguments against Salvage. The rest are red herrings, e.g. DxS, when he's clearly lurking. I would blame having 19 people in the game for this. Nobody can concentrate on anyone in a large game because the players are too many.

Just remembered about the deadline. Okay.
Simple strategy for choosing who to vote is voting the most mentally challenged among the players. I'm gonna trust that one and vote: DxS.
If ever DxS gets modkilled, replaced or poached by sexual predators then I would go for Salvage.
Salvage
Okay guys i'd like to hear who do you want me to track/watch N1 if i survive.
Wojjan

Rolled wrote:

Combine that with the fact that proving whatever information Salvage gives us D2 would be relatively simple. If he is town, it's foolish for mafia to give him have that information.
Don't like this post. What exactly are you saying here? Proving that Salvage is a watcher/tracker doesn't prove Salvage being town.
Salvage
AGAIN, i'm going to sleep now .. so if everyone could tell me who they want me to track/watch N1 it would be great .. i'll probabbly follow the people i believe are town like Rolled or bmin so if you guys would give me your opinion thanks a lot.

^ to make that work i'd LOVE if the doctor saves me if there is one, I CAN'T watch/track myself so i'm not rolefishing anything, don't come with this bullshit kthx.

also unvote vote DxS
Rantai
If he flips jester I'm going to cry.
Mara

Rantai wrote:

If he flips jester I'm going to cry.
And I'm going to rage.

...and play videogames.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT:
DeathxShinigami (6) - pieguy1372, LunaticMara, Mashley, Rolled, tastelikecoke, Salvage
Salvage (3) - fishie, Wojjan, foulcoon
pieguy1372 (3) - bmin11, Rantai, LadySuburu
Mashley (1) - Lilac
fishie (1) Lybydose
Wojjan (1) - adam2046

Not Voting (4) - Swiftwolf Yellowtail, KRZY, akrolsmir, DeathxShinigami

DeathxShinigami has been lynched.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a long day. Dr. Hitter was in his room, busy packing his things inside a large suitcase. He sighed. Even though he could escape from this unscathed, he would still miss his own world. The vast sea of parallel universes meant nothing to him. Alas though, he had to vacate.

"Hey doctor!" A lab aide opened the door to Dr. Hitter's room. "Everyone has finally decided on someone to be lynched!"
"Really? Who did they pick?"
"DeathxShinigami? Interesting... He came from a world with castles if I recall correctly."

Dr. Hitter who just finished packing was just content to rest on his bed in his quarters.
He didn't care that the lynch mob threw DeathxShinigami off a cliff that conveniently was outside the facility.
As he feel asleep, he only heard a faint sound of "Dudun-dududun-dududun-dudum".
Anyway, the next day would reveal a lot.

DeathxShinigami has been lynched. His alignment will be revealed the next day.

ALL ACTIONS MUST BE SENT IN 48 HOURS TIME.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Dr. Hitter woke up the next day at 6AM sharp. He would need to finish recalibrating his device before it could work. Sadly, he lacked the specific tool at the moment.
He walked to the main gate of the facility and opened the door with his keycard.

Outside, he first went to the cliff at the side of the facility. Gazing down at the bottom, he saw what remained of the body of DeathxShinigami. There was a red cap, blue overalls, and a box filled with a lot of Mushrooms. Dr. Hitter was fairly certain that the sound he heard last night was a "Game Over" sound.
DeathxShinigami - Super Mario Bros. - Mushroom Giver - Weak Motivator - Lynched Day 1

Dr. Hitter continued towards the town. He was trudging along through the forested past when he saw the body of Salvage carrying a backpack, leaning on a tree.

Dr. Hitter carefully rummaged through the rucksack and found listeners, night-vision binoculars and things of the sort. Salvage was a some sort of spy after all. Though all these stuff didn't even save him from a bullet to the head.
Salvage - Splinter Cell - Spy Infiltrator - Tracker + Watcher - Killed Night 1

It was already 8AM. Dr. Hitter needed to get to the town now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT IS NOW DAY 2.
DEADLINE IS IN SEVEN DAYS.
WITH 17 ALIVE, IT TAKES 9 TO LYNCH.

Also guys, I'm getting an error when I'm sending PMs. Please contact me via PM ASAP if you think I didn't send you one and I should've.
Salvage
gj, go town.
FisHie_old
I hear dead people.
Wojjan
Okay any watchers on Salvage claim with reports.
Any doc claims from now on are fake.
bmin/KRZY/whoever the fuck the team recruiter was: who did you end up getting?
Wojjan
wait shit scratch the second part, strongmen
adam2046
Vote: Wojjan
Mara

adam2046 wrote:

why
KRZY
I tried recruiting Salvage but failed to do so, obviously because he was NKed.

:<
adam2046

LunaticMara wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

why
Because I think Wojjan is most likely to b- we already went over this didn't we?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You sure about that, adam?

Vote: adam2046
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Salvage's claim seemed to made a big impact on you.
Mashley
Oooh, we're back!
Vote Wojjan
And a roleclaim - I'm an Ace Attorney. I can target people and find out if they are guilty or not guilty. Last night I got a guilty result on Wojjan. Let's go.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..Oh shit. That's double damage right there.
Rolled
I can't imagine phoenix being insane/naive. vote: Wojjan

salvage's ego will be huge after this game zzz
FisHie_old
Bandwagon, go ?

adam2046

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

You sure about that, adam?

Vote: adam2046
Sure about what? That Wojjan is mafia? No, what the hell kind of question is that?
Sure that I've mentioned that Wojjan is acting very scummy? Well, I think I've at least mentioned it... *checks* Well, looks like I didn't actually state particular reasons.

First:
Voting for Salvage early day 1 while knowing he would reveal his role because he is not the sharpest tool in the child safe tool shed.

Second:

Wojjan wrote:

I actually think adam and Backfire are town. or at least ther play styles fit with the games where they've been town so far.
This comment feels really out of place, there's no real reasoning behind it (seriously, my "play style fits" means nothing and could easily be used to make accusations for me being mafia just as easily).
Later this gem seems to pop up out of nowhere:

Wojjan wrote:

incidentially though adam that vote (and the past post but that's after the fact) is what made the meta for you work out town in my head. I remember LS' big game where I was a false tree stump, and the playstyle you had there (even though the game was ridiculous) fits the bill.
I'm pretty sure I was mafia for a good portion of that game so I have no idea what Wojjan was trying to say here...
I also no longer remember what "that vote" refers to.

Third:
Wojjan then suddenly decides that Salvage has to go.

Wojjan wrote:

Also there's the danger of rerouting a lynch to yet another player, having them roleclaim a PR, and continuing until we hit a townie and the entire town is outed. Right now, I'm not liking Salvage, and I think I missed it in the rush of "unvoting for the power role" thing.
Wojjan now pretends that she cares about people role claiming after being voted.

Fourth:

Wojjan wrote:

Yeah basically so no one will suspect me when I NK you
Proof.

Thus concludes why I am currently voting Wojjan.

Salvage's claim seemed to made a big impact on you.
A big impact in what way? He did something stupid and I was not happy about it. And then KRZY claimed for absolutely no reason leaving me in a sour mood for the rest of the day.
If you want to fling around vague references then please use quotes to back them up.

Disregard this post and read Mashley's instead, it makes a far better point.
LadySuburu
Yeah, let's Vote: Wojjan

By the way guys, there's also another killing role out there. I was targeted for a kill last night but apperently I had a one-shot bulletproof I didn't know about. I was informed of the attempt, though.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

adam2046 wrote:

<Insert wall of text>
Too bad, adam. I'm making this a double dosage. Wojjan should know what my role is from last game.

I'm an old school detective, and guess what? I searched you. But since the bandwagon is on Wojjan right now...

Unvote: adam2046
adam2046

adam2046 wrote:

<Insert wall of text>
Too bad, adam. I'm making this a double dosage. Wojjan should know what my role is from last game.

I'm an old school detective, and guess what? I searched you. But since the bandwagon is on Wojjan right now...
That role tells me nothing.
Rolled

LadySuburu wrote:

Yeah, let's Vote: Wojjan

By the way guys, there's also another killing role out there. I was targeted for a kill last night but apperently I had a one-shot bulletproof I didn't know about. I was informed of the attempt, though.
You were targeted by mafia.

I killed Salvage.

Roleclaim: Avenging gunman. As long as I continue to hit mafia, I can shoot every night. I guess that's down the shitter now, though.

I didn't expect Salvage to live if he was town, so I thought it would be a relatively safe thing to do. Hence why I was pushing for a salvage NK towards the end of the day just in the off-chance that he was town, because a mafia's kill takes priority over mine and I would still hold my ability.

I did not receive a PM confirming my kill though, so the only other possibility is that there is an independent killing role, and mafia did target Salvage, and I still possess my ability. I dunno though, I have a test in 2 hours so I'll be back later tonight.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
An old-school detective goes through people's rooms, skimming through everything that exists.

Basically, I'm like Mashley, except with a different method of searching.

I went to your destination, and found out that you are in fact mafia, as well, but something seemed odd: You made a note saying you regretted joining the mafia.
bmin11

Swiftwolf wrote:

odd: You made a note saying you regretted joining the mafia.
Sounds like a Traitor and the way adam accusing makes sense if this is the case.
Lybydose
You went to his destination? So you didn't search him after all, you searched "his destination". Which was what?

I'm doubt there are two different sane cops.
Mashley
He investigates his target's target?
bmin11
A Tracker that figures out the flavor of the victim's role? Will have to wait until adam tells us who he targeted last night then
Lybydose
that would make a bit more sense
Wojjan
Blinx The Time Sweeper. One-shot timepause roleblocker. Both unused. Mash you probably got driven, or I got framed, since I also can't imagine Phoenix as insane.

Yeah I was also hoping for more interesting time shit.
Wojjan
Disregard the both, I was getting confused with a video game mafia on another forum. I'm oneshot jailer and oneshot doc over there and I got the two confused.
Mashley

Wojjan wrote:

Mash you probably got driven, or I got framed, since I also can't imagine Phoenix as insane.
Well if anyone drove me or whatever, now would be a good time to roleclaim.
adam2046

An old-school detective goes through people's rooms, skimming through everything that exists.

I went to your destination, and found out that you are in fact mafia, as well, but something seemed odd: You made a note saying you regretted joining the mafia.
I don't understand any of this.
Lybydose
So what are you really Wojjan?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

adam2046 wrote:

I don't understand any of this.
..is that all you're going to say? Quite a short response, adam. This and your previous post haven't gotten you anywhere.

Also, since I believe Wojjan, for now, I'm gonna have to unvote and vote: adam.

Also, no, I am not a tracker/watcher/whatever.
KRZY

Lybydose wrote:

You went to his destination? So you didn't search him after all, you searched "his destination". Which was what?

I'm doubt there are two different sane cops.
I am of the same opinion, so I wouldn't vote for adam just yet; are you sure you find out the alignment of your target specifically, Yellowtail? Share with us your game perhaps?

Also, vote: Wojjan, since it is highly unlikely Mashley got driven with no information beforehand on what his role was.
show more