forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
DeathxShinigami
Last time I checked I wasn't quitting this game? O_o
Also, Since when did I vote?
Rantai

Salvage wrote:

the thing is that people doesn't trust me cause i'm kinda new into the game, but whatever they'll see i'm right about everything eventually.
I just wanted to point out that even if Two or any other person presented your points in the same way I would not trust it enough to vote.
akrolsmir

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Last time I checked I wasn't quitting this game? O_o
Also, Since when did I vote?
You RV'd Backfire before deciding to vote yourself before unvoting. Mod probably forgot to take the vote off Backfire.

If you didn't mean to quit... how about you actually participate? fishie, Lybydose, you too. Prod Lybydose?
Mashley
Keeping my vote on DxS. It seems like he's trying to make us think it's not work lynching him.
FisHie_old
DeathxShinigami, can you tell me about your opinions and thoughts ?
Topic Starter
NoHitter
tastelikecoke is replacing Jaqennn.
Wojjan
hey coke read the thread, post a thing
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Salvage wrote:

i'll just limit to vote when i see there is a decent and valid bandwagon to join since the people i suspect/know are mafia will not get lynched anyways, unless i have something to say ^_^.
Again with this claim. I've noticed that you, along with two other people, voted a total of 5 times, whereas everyone else voted no more than 4 times.

Total number of votes (in order of who voted the most to least, and alphabetical):

Mashley - 5
Salvage - 5
Wojjan - 5 (Then again, he voted one person, Salvage, 3 times in a row. Dunno why he kept jumping in and out)
adam - 4
Backfire akrolsmir - 4
fishie - 4 (This includes the no lynch he voted)
bmin - 3
KRZY - 3
LunaticMara - 3
Lybydose - 3
pieguy - 3
Rolled - 3
DeathxShinigami - 2
foulcoon - 2
Lilac - 2
LadySuburu - 1
Rantai - 1
Jaquennn tastelikecoke - 0
Swiftwolf Yellowtail - 0

...just something I figured I could point out.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Also, stating that you know they're mafia strongly suggests that you yourself are mafia.
Wojjan
I never really unvoted Salvage did I?

take those vote salvage harder posts with a grain of salt
Salvage

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Also, stating that you know they're mafia strongly suggests that you yourself are mafia.

If this helps you to vote them then sure, i'm not tho.
Mara

fishie wrote:

DeathxShinigami, can you tell me about your opinions and thoughts ?
But you are not making ones yourself!
FisHie_old
Does it matter ?
I want to know if DxS has anything to say at all.
LadySuburu
Vote: pieguy1372

I kinda feel like DxS is a jester or something.
Wojjan
DxS always looks like a jester
akrolsmir
Prod: Lybydose. I think everyone forgot he was playing. Or that they were playing; where is everyone? If I'm counting correctly, there's less than 1 real-life day left.

Mod: Could we get a votecount and deadline countdown?
KRZY
While I don't feel very comfortable with lynching a claimed watcher/tracker at D1, I am seriously inclined to believe that Salvage is scum.

It's not like I have to use my ability right away, so I am going to wait it out just a little bit more before I make a final decision and vote.

Also

akrolsmir wrote:

Mod: Could we get a votecount and deadline countdown?
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT:
Salvage (4) - fishie, Wojjan, foulcoon, Rolled
DeathxShinigami (3) - pieguy1372, LunaticMara, Mashley
pieguy1372 (3) - bmin11, Rantai, LadySuburu
Mashley (2) - Lilac, Salvage
fishie (1) Lybydose
Wojjan (1) - adam2046

Not Voting (5) - Swiftwolf Yellowtail, tastelikecoke, KRZY, akrolsmir, DeathxShinigami

Deadline is in 7 hours.

Lybydose has been prodded.
tastelikecoke
Oh hello there.

Oh look, 7 hours deadline, and 38 pages. :( Gotta skim the thread first.
Rolled
Okay, as scummy as salvage is acting at least he's bound to give us some information d2, whether it be true or false.
unvote. vote: DxS
DxS has made 0 effort to contribute, and adding a replacement is extra work for me in the ISO thread DxS hasn't even attempted to get replaced.

For the record, I do lynch lurkers, especially in a game like this. With accusations flying everywhere, it's easy for scum to go unnoticed. A quiet townie does no more for town than mafia does.
Rolled
Combine that with the fact that proving whatever information Salvage gives us D2 would be relatively simple. If he is town, it's foolish for mafia to give him have that information.
bmin11
I'm still willing to lynch pieguy, but if no one votes for pieguy within an hour before I go to bed, I'm going to vote DxS as I don't want Salvage to get lynched who could be our aux role.
tastelikecoke
Okay, I don't like reading long threads, anyone nice enough to say all the roleclaims and plans at least?

Half of the game is just random chat and fillers, like Naruto. I don't want to read a page composed of random votes.
bmin11
I totally understand you and I'll do my best to list out what happened.

1. Salvage roleclaims to be the Spy Infiltrator on page 13.
2. KRZY roleclaims to be the Team Recruiter on page 15.
3. Town plans to have KRZY targeting Salvage and Salvage targeting KRZY.

Those are roleclaims and plans. I won't list out all accusations as I don't even understand half of them.
tastelikecoke
Thanks for your total understanding. It's amazing how you listed only 3 things.

Salvage's roleclaim: "Spy" doesn't sound townie to me. Spies are known for their chronic backstabbing disorder, and the word "infiltrator" doesn't make it ring any better. This can be just a way to say his anti-town role is a townie role just because he claimed it so boldly and wasn't afraid to do it.

KRZY's roleclaim: Unlike Salvage, team recruiter sounds very safe, unless you are recruiting people into masonry which puts a huge target on you for scum. Not sure why is this necessary though. I don't think it moved the game any further.

Reading the thread a little I concluded that the only thing that made sense here are the arguments against Salvage. The rest are red herrings, e.g. DxS, when he's clearly lurking. I would blame having 19 people in the game for this. Nobody can concentrate on anyone in a large game because the players are too many.

Just remembered about the deadline. Okay.
Simple strategy for choosing who to vote is voting the most mentally challenged among the players. I'm gonna trust that one and vote: DxS.
If ever DxS gets modkilled, replaced or poached by sexual predators then I would go for Salvage.
Salvage
Okay guys i'd like to hear who do you want me to track/watch N1 if i survive.
Wojjan

Rolled wrote:

Combine that with the fact that proving whatever information Salvage gives us D2 would be relatively simple. If he is town, it's foolish for mafia to give him have that information.
Don't like this post. What exactly are you saying here? Proving that Salvage is a watcher/tracker doesn't prove Salvage being town.
Salvage
AGAIN, i'm going to sleep now .. so if everyone could tell me who they want me to track/watch N1 it would be great .. i'll probabbly follow the people i believe are town like Rolled or bmin so if you guys would give me your opinion thanks a lot.

^ to make that work i'd LOVE if the doctor saves me if there is one, I CAN'T watch/track myself so i'm not rolefishing anything, don't come with this bullshit kthx.

also unvote vote DxS
Rantai
If he flips jester I'm going to cry.
Mara

Rantai wrote:

If he flips jester I'm going to cry.
And I'm going to rage.

...and play videogames.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT:
DeathxShinigami (6) - pieguy1372, LunaticMara, Mashley, Rolled, tastelikecoke, Salvage
Salvage (3) - fishie, Wojjan, foulcoon
pieguy1372 (3) - bmin11, Rantai, LadySuburu
Mashley (1) - Lilac
fishie (1) Lybydose
Wojjan (1) - adam2046

Not Voting (4) - Swiftwolf Yellowtail, KRZY, akrolsmir, DeathxShinigami

DeathxShinigami has been lynched.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a long day. Dr. Hitter was in his room, busy packing his things inside a large suitcase. He sighed. Even though he could escape from this unscathed, he would still miss his own world. The vast sea of parallel universes meant nothing to him. Alas though, he had to vacate.

"Hey doctor!" A lab aide opened the door to Dr. Hitter's room. "Everyone has finally decided on someone to be lynched!"
"Really? Who did they pick?"
"DeathxShinigami? Interesting... He came from a world with castles if I recall correctly."

Dr. Hitter who just finished packing was just content to rest on his bed in his quarters.
He didn't care that the lynch mob threw DeathxShinigami off a cliff that conveniently was outside the facility.
As he feel asleep, he only heard a faint sound of "Dudun-dududun-dududun-dudum".
Anyway, the next day would reveal a lot.

DeathxShinigami has been lynched. His alignment will be revealed the next day.

ALL ACTIONS MUST BE SENT IN 48 HOURS TIME.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Dr. Hitter woke up the next day at 6AM sharp. He would need to finish recalibrating his device before it could work. Sadly, he lacked the specific tool at the moment.
He walked to the main gate of the facility and opened the door with his keycard.

Outside, he first went to the cliff at the side of the facility. Gazing down at the bottom, he saw what remained of the body of DeathxShinigami. There was a red cap, blue overalls, and a box filled with a lot of Mushrooms. Dr. Hitter was fairly certain that the sound he heard last night was a "Game Over" sound.
DeathxShinigami - Super Mario Bros. - Mushroom Giver - Weak Motivator - Lynched Day 1

Dr. Hitter continued towards the town. He was trudging along through the forested past when he saw the body of Salvage carrying a backpack, leaning on a tree.

Dr. Hitter carefully rummaged through the rucksack and found listeners, night-vision binoculars and things of the sort. Salvage was a some sort of spy after all. Though all these stuff didn't even save him from a bullet to the head.
Salvage - Splinter Cell - Spy Infiltrator - Tracker + Watcher - Killed Night 1

It was already 8AM. Dr. Hitter needed to get to the town now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT IS NOW DAY 2.
DEADLINE IS IN SEVEN DAYS.
WITH 17 ALIVE, IT TAKES 9 TO LYNCH.

Also guys, I'm getting an error when I'm sending PMs. Please contact me via PM ASAP if you think I didn't send you one and I should've.
Salvage
gj, go town.
FisHie_old
I hear dead people.
Wojjan
Okay any watchers on Salvage claim with reports.
Any doc claims from now on are fake.
bmin/KRZY/whoever the fuck the team recruiter was: who did you end up getting?
Wojjan
wait shit scratch the second part, strongmen
adam2046
Vote: Wojjan
Mara

adam2046 wrote:

why
KRZY
I tried recruiting Salvage but failed to do so, obviously because he was NKed.

:<
adam2046

LunaticMara wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

why
Because I think Wojjan is most likely to b- we already went over this didn't we?
show more