forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
pieguyn
I gave my reasoning for DxS (second one) here.

My LunaticMara vote (first one) had little reasoning (compared to future votes) because there wasn't much information, and was entirely a gut feeling. Then, I changed it because my gut feeling on DxS was stronger and more reliable due to additional information. Did you really think I would want to keep a vote with far less reason? ><

When I removed my previous vote after making my LunaticMara (first) vote, there was nothing to the previous vote at all since it was a RV, so there should be no problem with removing it. Listing that as a reason doesn't make much sense IMO.

oh wait, I remember the time I had a gut feeling on you ever since D1 and you were mafia, perhaps you and DxS are both mafia this time?
adam2046
Pieguy, the most important part is that I'm not voting him. The one who doesn't understand is you.
I said that I was considering voting out of distaste to emphasize that I really didn't like how Salvage was acting. I know exactly how much of a good idea it would be. You're making a deal out of nothing.
Now if I were actually voting him for that reason I could understand being suspicious of me, but you're basing your entire suspicion of me on a single vote that hasn't happened and probably wont happen.

Man pieguy, I'm considering voting you because I don't like your signature.
Rantai

pieguy1372 wrote:

Why didn't you just say that when you first voted DxS?

Or did you need time to think of a way to justify your vote. (Really only you know, so much WIFOM)

pieguy1372 wrote:

My LunaticMara vote (first one) had little reasoning (compared to future votes) because there wasn't much information, and was entirely a gut feeling. Then, I changed it because my gut feeling on DxS was stronger and more reliable due to additional information. Did you really think I would want to keep a vote with far less reason? ><
Why make the vote in the first place (Mara's one), it had the same weight as an RVS you might as well not have done anything in that regard.

That one comes off as you were forcing a vote to look like you're doing *something*.

pieguy1372 wrote:

When I removed my previous vote after making my LunaticMara (first) vote, there was nothing to the previous vote at all since it was a RV, so there should be no problem with removing it. Listing that as a reason doesn't make much sense IMO.
Of course, I am not associating that RVS to my disagreement with you.

Oh! I see where that was misleading, I only have a problem starting from Mara's vote onwards to clear that up, sorry.

pieguy1372 wrote:

oh wait, I remember the time I had a gut feeling on you ever since D1 and you were mafia, perhaps you and DxS are both mafia this time?
Oh wait, I remember that game where you gut voted a lot and I had my self doubts and you were mafia, maybe you and Salvage are mafia this time?

<3
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Looking for a replacement for Jaqennn.
Mara

akrolsmir wrote:

Vote: DxS for saying absolutely nothing.
Actually, this sounds pretty bad and needs to be fixed.

Vote: DxS

Wanna tell some stories, DxS?
Mashley
Agreed
Vote DxS
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
FoS akrilsmir

Are you implying to lynch the lurkers?
DeathxShinigami
Vote: DxS

Hate my role, hate this game.

Rather be used as fodder than requesting for a replacement.
Wojjan
no. ask for a replacement.
pieguyn

adam2046 wrote:

Pieguy, the most important part is that I'm not voting him. The one who doesn't understand is you.
Did you read my post? The most important part is that you wanted to vote for him, regardless of the fact that you didn't. (OT: Do you actually know what my signature says? :P)

Rantai wrote:

pieguy1372 wrote:

Why didn't you just say that when you first voted DxS?

Or did you need time to think of a way to justify your vote. (Really only you know, so much WIFOM)
At the time I wasn't exactly sure why DxS seemed suspicious to me, but after some time I figured it out.

pieguy1372 wrote:

Why make the vote in the first place (Mara's one), it had the same weight as an RVS you might as well not have done anything in that regard.

That one comes off as you were forcing a vote to look like you're doing *something*.
I made that vote because at that point in time, I thought LunaticMara was the most suspicious. Thus, it has more weight than an RV.

pieguy1372 wrote:

Oh wait, I remember that game where you gut voted a lot and I had my self doubts and you were mafia, maybe you and Salvage are mafia this time?

<3
but that doesn't count because I lost that game D7 because of a mistake I had made way back on D2 :cry:
adam2046
I give up on you.
OT: Sure.
DeathxShinigami

Wojjan wrote:

no. ask for a replacement.
K, unvote
akrolsmir
People are dropping out of this game like... some things that drop a lot. Unvote.

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

FoS akrilsmir

Are you implying to lynch the lurkers?
Er... yes?
---

Something about pieguy doesn't click- I think it's how much emphasis he puts into justifying his actions by saying "this is how town should play", "this is how mafia would play", etc. If you're genuine, why do you feel the need to reinforce it so much? It's not really a strong indicator, but enough to make me suspicious.

Vote: Mashley- a few posts, but mostly one-liners or bandwagon votes with no analysis on your own part. Trying to get by without doing any work?
Mashley

akrolsmir wrote:

Trying to get by without doing any work?
Yep!
Salvage
okay i'm back, even tho i already said like thousands of times that i know 2 mafia members and nobody listens to me i find a Mashley lynch better than anyone else cause he's pretty suspicious so fair enough.

vote: Mashley
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
More lurker lynches, and people following up on the bandwagon. Hmm.
Wojjan

Salvage wrote:

okay i'm back, even tho i already said like thousands of times that i know 2 mafia members and nobody listens to me i find a Mashley lynch better than anyone else cause he's pretty suspicious so fair enough.

Oh my gooood scum harder! HOw can you seriously scumpaint two people and VOTE SOMEONE ELSE and get away with it?!
Salvage

Wojjan wrote:

Salvage wrote:

Oh my gooood scum harder! HOw can you seriously scumpaint two people and VOTE SOMEONE ELSE and get away with it?!

I really won't listen to you're stuff anymore cause since a few pages back i know you're mafia, the thing is that i can't get you lynched cause people doesn't trust me, sadly for town i guess, i don't have even a bit of a doubt that you aren't.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You still haven't stated how you know that he is mafia.
Salvage
oh yes i did, several times.
Rolled
Salvage is basically just trolling now with a false sense of security.

But it seems like people are just asking to get lynched on D1, seriously. Mashley, DxS, Salvage. Seriously if you guys don't want to play then don't sign up or just ask for a replacement now. It's idlers and these anti-town townies who have our Day 1 so clusterfucked right now.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Then show it.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..that last post was supposed to be directed at Salvage.
Salvage
what are you talking about?.

1. i'm not trolling with anything, i'm 100% sure Wojjan it's mafia.
2. not asking to get lynched, i'm just giving my opinions, i can see how i'm suspicious tho, but regardless of it i can proove that i'm town in no time.
3. hm i want to play more than you idk what you're talking about.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..I wanted you to show proof that you've mentioned it multiple times. You didn't.
Salvage
read page 29 and 30.
bmin11
Just show us the damn reasoning for why you think Wojjan is mafia

EDIT: ninja'd
Salvage
I know Wojjan gameplay being mafia just trying to play distant with his partners on D1, and he's playing this way like A LOT with adam this game, then when i point something about it he tries to cover it but he's not willing to lynch he's mafia partner cause "he thinks he's town" with no reason to believe it, and adam it's playing to deffend people time after another and that's pretty scum imo.
adam2046

Salvage wrote:

and adam it's playing to deffend people time after another and that's pretty scum imo.
Huh?
Salvage
yea i'm not sure about you adam, but you're tied to wojjan so that's what makes me think you're mafia mostly .. and i'm sure about him.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
While I do admit Wojjan is being aggressive, I will state this: Aggressiveness is not a scumtell.

Now, going back to page 30:

Salvage wrote:

That's not the case and i never mentioned foulcoon in the post, in fact i said i forgot to put you there .. that group of people it's the people i just expected to come with good plans, not the people i 'listen' i read everything and pay attention to everything, and that's why i'm asking you to trust me in this one ..
I do that, too. It's called analyzing.
since i'm leaning towards trusting you're town here, for the rest of the people who reads this, realize that a lynch on me it's not a good option (also to point out that Wojjan suggested that) since i roleclaimed an important pro-town role ..
I'm gonna pull a similar tactic that was pulled on me last game: "I CLAIMED TOWN THAT MEANS IM CONFIRMED TOWN!!!!!!!!!1111111111" This is totally not true.
it could be a lie? sure, but what if it's not and you end up lynching a good role?
You didn't even think about the complete opposite.
i can be prooven telling te truth in no time anyways,
Given the roles you've been getting in the previous games, that's highly unlikely. Plus the fact that this is PyP.
plus i'm almost 100% sure adam/wojjan or even both of them are mafia,
"Almost 100%" is just the same as saying you're 95%, or even less. It's a bit contradicting.
i already stated why i think that and wojjan just came here to solidify my toughts about it, so since i already told everything about it i'd love if you guys really want to win to trust me.
So far, we're not believing you, and you actually haven't stated why. All you did was babble on and on about why you're right and why we shouldn't lynch you.

...after doing a little bit more searching, I found this toward the end of page 29:
Wojjan reacted like if he'd know adam would flip mafia so he would be next
Care to explain?
.. so now i'm pretty sure they both are mafia,
.. so now i'm pretty sure you are still trying to hide something.

Okay, that was a little insulting.
there you have my good reasoning i'd higly appreciate you take my post seriously and follow me now, since that's a way to proove myself also if there is a smart doctor to save me n1.
Asking to be followed and taken seriously. That's funny.

Also, one more thing: Adam and Wojjan could be masons.
Salvage
read a few more post up in this page please swift, no offense but i really don't understand the conclusions you get like "they could be masons" and others..
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Okay, then, you apparently don't know what a mason is. Here you go.
Salvage
I actually really don't want to start discusing you about little things, but i know all the roles and i still think that's not a good conclusion.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Speaking of roles... I want to bring this post back up:

Hmm... after doing some research, I came across this.

There's nothing about infiltrators.
Salvage
i don't understand your point, you're saying that since there is no such thing as "spy infiltrator" in the mafia wiki then i'm lying? .. it's clearly a made up role by NoHitter, and that's why i'm saying i don't like your conclusions at all.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Also, nice edit.

Original post:

Salvage wrote:

I actually really want to start fighting with you right now, but i know all the roles and i still think that's not a good conclusion.
New post:

Salvage wrote:

I actually really don't want to start discusing you about little things, but i know all the roles and i still think that's not a good conclusion.
bmin11
Can you explain Wojjan being afraid Adam flipping mafia? I want you to write in a format of...

Theory: Wojjan is mafia if Adam flips to be mafia

Reason: You write down why Wojjan would be mafia if adam flips to be mafia. DO NOT CONCLUDE on this stage, but just carefully explain.

Evidence: You post Wojjan's or Adam's posts that backs up your reasoning. This is important, so please do so.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I highly doubt he's making the roles up, as my role is quite similar to the one shown on the wiki.

No, I'm not roleclaiming. Not today.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Also, nice edit.

Original post:

Salvage wrote:

I actually really want to start fighting with you right now, but i know all the roles and i still think that's not a good conclusion.
New post:

Salvage wrote:

...I just noticed something from this post.

Salvage wrote:

but i know all the roles and i still think that's not a good conclusion.
You know all the roles? It's day one! How the hell do you know this? We haven't even made it to night yet!
show more