forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Well, being D1, there's a high probability that the person we lynch is going to flip town. But to be honest, I have suspicions that Salvage and someone else are mafia, but it wouldn't work if we lynch Salvage right now.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
EBWODP: What I'm implying is that our original plan will be wasted if we simply vote Salvage off now.
foulcoon
so you think salvage is mafia, but its a bad idea to lynch him? doesnt really make sense. i havent seen a good plan yet, mainly because each plan has already been destroyed by people in the thread describing specifically how to fuck it up.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
True, but the reason why I say this is because investigators can use this plan to check and see if either one of them is lying.

...then again, if we vote Salvage, we can still make an attempt at getting a read on KRZY tonight with an investigation.
Wojjan
Our initial plan involves bmin dying if Salvage is mafia. If we lynch him right now, because his behavior is pointing abundantly towards scummy, we save a recruiter. Sometimes on D1 you just go with it. They could be town, but that learns us a lot from the people on the bandwagon, more if there's a sensor around.
foulcoon
sensors are so broken, i doubt there is one.
Backfire
I dont remember him defending me. But even if he did, that doesent forbid him from being on my list. :/
Salvage

Wojjan wrote:

Our initial plan involves bmin dying if Salvage is mafia. If we lynch him right now, because his behavior is pointing abundantly towards scummy, we save a recruiter. Sometimes on D1 you just go with it. They could be town, but that learns us a lot from the people on the bandwagon, more if there's a sensor around.
KRZY not bmin, and yea i didn't get your point like at all .. seems like the most useless idea i ever heard.

also that "salvage it's annoying" thing it's so anti-town it hurts my eyes .. if i wouldn't have done what i did this would be a blind D1 to go trough, so since we seem to be going to pick the worst choice right now i'm gonna try to avoid posting cause it's starting to bother me.
bmin11
And Wojjan meant by KRZY, not me if anyone is getting confused

And I still think it's a good idea to have a plan. Mafia is not the only side who can manipulate behind the scene. It's better then just throwing of actions and cross our fingers to get a result.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
...I don't think the mod got the prod. It's not showing up on the OP. If he did... well, this post is useless.

Prod: DxS
adam2046
Salvage trying to self preserve and acting as if he is the best thing since sliced bread. (I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE FISHIE MAN BUT DID YOU LISTEN TO ME MAN? NOOOOOOOO)
Foulcoon and Wojjan acting as if giving mafia info to act on day 1 is fine. Also Foulcoon told me to shut up, so he's a big poopyhead.
KRZY roleclaiming because... why the hell did you roleclaim?
Fishie, well... yeah. fishie.
Rest of the thread "No opinions right now."

Wojjan wrote:

I actually think adam and Backfire are town. or at least ther play styles fit with the games where they've been town so far.
Everyone listen to Wojjan.
In what way does my play style fit games where I'm town?
bmin11
I actually don't recognize adam's style as he always gets NK'd on N1 or N2.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
VOTE COUNT:
Salvage (4) - fishie, LunaticMara, Wojjan, foulcoon
fishie (3) Lybydose, KRZY, Salvage
Backfire (1) - DeathxShinigami
LunaticMara (1) - pieguy1372
Wojjan (1) - adam2046

Not Voting (10) - Rantai, Lilac, Swiftwolf Yellowtail, Rolled, Backfire, Jaqennn, KRZY, LadySuburu, Mashley, bmin11

Jaqennn has asked for a replacement.
DeathxShinigami has been prodded.

Edit: Fixed
DeathxShinigami
@Host

Numbers are wrong for Fishie and Salvage.
Mara
So what should we do, if we find Salvage as scum at D2?
Mara
And yes, fuck my Engrish.
Mara
And triple post:

Same question - but replace Salvage with FisHie.
FisHie_old
I don't have any plans for Day 2 so far.
KRZY

fishie wrote:

I don't have any plans for Day 2 so far.
Yeah, cuz we don't know what we're doing for D1 yet.
pieguyn
My gut actually doesn't say LunaticMara anymore. unvote

While I agree Salvage and fishie are suspicious, I have a gut feeling they're not mafia. My gut now says DxS, so vote: DeathxShinigami

Once D2 comes around I'll come up with something more reliable than just a gut vote :?
Rolled
What specifically made your gut change? Is it bipolar?

Actually, going to Vote: pieguy. The gut charade looks kind of forced, and gut votes are pretty much just a waste as nobody has the same gut as you, and you made zero attempt to explain why your gut is leaning in one direction or another.
Rantai
This gut thing again, on top of that voting a lurker aka easy target.

I view voting for lurkers to be something a mafia would do simply because they are such an easy target to take out and yeah gut, you might as well exclaim 'random vote!'

Right now I'm comfortable with either a pieguy or Salvage lynch, leaning Salvage but that might be me still seeing red from the other game.
Lilac
Salvage - Lynched D1 (Mafia Jack-Of-All-Trades)

Not bad, actually...Should have made him a JOAT in Touhou. His character would allow it too.

Also, I don't think that's something that requires a vote, just a suspicion Rolled.

Vote: Mashley. Conformity sucks. You're in the middle of all this somehow, posting yet providing just as little.
Lilac
Don't go Rantai!

Don't make me call you, I will do it.
Rantai
Wait what.
Lilac
You say you usually don't have much time to do discussions since everybody posts when you sleep...

...You can always discuss with me... >w<
Mara
Romantic drama!

I don't see pieguy's gut feelings that scummy, but they are pretty weird indeed.
FisHie_old
Pieguy has seemed weird to me for a while now, can't really tell why though.
Rantai
Oh I see. Well just for reference I am here for another 6 hours.
Salvage
pieguy allways did that gut thing d1 on every single game, i didn't like his Backfire 'random' vote at the beginning of the game tho ..

i'm starting to think you guys should lynch me to learn how to not make stupid decisions also.
Rantai
I am a liar, I have been told that my internet is going to be cut tonight (due to moving)

Best I can do is posting tomorrow afternoon (AEST).
Salvage
unvote
Salvage
also i found this a little odd :

adam2046 wrote:

Unvote
Vote: Wojjan
and then wojjan didn't say a word even with the RV already over ..

FoS : Wojjan, adam2046

goin to sleep now cya guys.
adam2046

Salvage wrote:

also i found this a little odd :

adam2046 wrote:

Unvote
Vote: Wojjan
and then wojjan didn't say a word even with the RV already over ..
FoS : Wojjan, adam2046
What?
Maybe try thinking about why I would vote Wojjan. I'm sure the mafia genius Salvage can figure it out.
And does Wojjan have to respond to a single vote? Maybe Wojjan should have roleclaimed, I'm sure that would have worked out great.

Salvage wrote:

i'm starting to think you guys should lynch me to learn how to not make stupid decisions also.

Salvage wrote:

also , don't make me roleclaim d1 guys , seriously?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Yet he roleclaimed anyway.

Funny.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Backfire has asked for a replacement.
Salvage

adam2046 wrote:

What?
Maybe try thinking about why I would vote Wojjan. I'm sure the mafia genius Salvage can figure it out.
And does Wojjan have to respond to a single vote? Maybe Wojjan should have roleclaimed, I'm sure that would have worked out great.

oooooooh, did i hit mafia here? yay!

vote : adam2046

come on people, if adam flips out mafia then wojjan it's mafia and i'm town .. better option for d1, if somehow you guys do not listen to me and lynch me today ofc i'll flip town and you'll lynch adam tommorrow kthx.
LadySuburu
FoS: DxS

Gets prodded and posts just to correct votecount numbers.
Wojjan

Salvage wrote:

ooooooh, did i hit mafia here? yay!
No. Vote Salvage harder.

Keep trying though.
Wojjan
incidentially though adam that vote (and the past post but that's after the fact) is what made the meta for you work out town in my head. I remember LS' big game where I was a false tree stump, and the playstyle you had there (even though the game was ridiculous) fits the bill.
show more