forum

PyP Video Game Mafia [MAFIA+SURVIVOR] - Dr. Hitter Escapes!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lilac
No, it's just that I'm working 9 to 5 these school holidays..

..and once I get home, it's all...ick.
LadySuburu

Salvage wrote:

LS where are yoooooooouuu
Asleep, and also not really having anything to say. I've already stated my opinions.
foulcoon
Unvote

because I never did before, and I need some time to think about things. School + work forever btw, haven't been posting as much as I would like to.
Salvage

Rolled wrote:

Salvage why are you waiting on LS specifically?

Cause you already posted your opinions as Wojjan and Lyby did and i actually think that you and them are the only oens that could come with a good plan, and hopefully not all of you 4 are mafia, so i wanted to hear what does LS think it's the best thing to do right now but well.
bmin11
Way to discredit people! Isn't it, Salvage?

And FoS: Mashley, LunaticMara
You guys went to vote for Salvage even though we had quite amount of discussion and a plan. Is there a reason why you can't wait for a night? Or are you that sure Salvage is a mafia, even risking the chance of lynching a possible Watcher/Tracker? To me, you guys seem like trying to blend in by votting an easy and generally scummy looking target without a clear reasoning nor actually focussing on the game.
Wojjan

bmin11 wrote:

blend in by votting an easy and generally scummy looking target without a clear reasoning nor actually focussing on the game.
I really don't think Salvage is neither easy or scummy at all.
bmin11

Wojjan wrote:

bmin11 wrote:

blend in by votting an easy and generally scummy looking target without a clear reasoning nor actually focussing on the game.
I really don't think Salvage is neither easy or scummy at all.
It would look like that if people only reads the last few posts and I think that's what they are doing. Randomly pops out -> vote -> vanish
foulcoon
^ saying he only read the last few posts

and yeah Salvage thinks pretty highly of himself since that WWG win that was basically handed to him by retarded play. Hell, I won too so I guess I cant complain, I just find the differences from this game and WWG funny. That being said I dont think its worth lynching him until we know more info tomorrow. He is also acting considerably different from WWG (meta) but he was scum in that game so its not necessarily a bad thing.
Rolled

Salvage wrote:

Cause you already posted your opinions as Wojjan and Lyby did and i actually think that you and them are the only oens that could come with a good plan
As far as plans go, there really isn't much to be made with the information we have atm. Combining our two known aux roles into something strategic could result in far too much WIFOM shit involving roleblocks, mafia not killing, shit like that.

At this point in time all I can suggest is Salvage target whoever, and KRZY target somebody else. I'm bad at D1 in general, though.
Mashley
Mmm yeah that wasn't though through very well unvote
foulcoon
considering my suspicions... i found the whole Backfire bandwagon interesting, and also thr amount of people who defended. that whole thing didnt really stick and most unvoted, so theres still a possibility Backfire is mafia. I also have some suspicion regarding adam, mainly because of the "forced roleclaim" shit. still not voting yet though. thoughs anyone?
foulcoon
also on the subject of Backfire,

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=63167&p=1058787#p1058787

this post was made after the bandwagon, and he also made another post after that which was stupid and not at all serious. i would link it but im on my phone and its a pain in the ass.
Wojjan
I actually think adam and Backfire are town. or at least ther play styles fit with the games where they've been town so far.
foulcoon
triple posting...

i dont know if my link worked properly, the post im refering to is when he says Ah, well or something after being voted.
Wojjan
I just reread and it really changed my opinion on stuff in hindsight.

Actually I really don't like how Salvage has been playing so far. This whole what's the plan attitude hits me like a farce to find out what will be going on tonight to know for sure if there's any chance it'd out him as if he's fishing for more roleclaims to figure out how to thwart the night or something. Salvage has mostly just been discussing who'll be on who tonight and painting fishie over and over in his spare time.

combine that with the fact that he was so eager to step on the brakes on the Backfire BW there's a fair chance they're both mafia.

Also there's the danger of rerouting a lynch to yet another player, having them roleclaim a PR, and continuing until we hit a townie and the entire town is outed. Right now, I'm not liking Salvage, and I think I missed it in the rush of "unvoting for the power role" thing.

Vote: Salvage because a roleclaim alone doesn't cover his scumplay.
Wojjan
FAKEDIT: If Salvage flips scum I reserve the right to repeatedly scream I TOLD YOU SO and vote Backfire.
Salvage
mkay so if you guys lynch me today i'm gonna go and rape you all .. cause i'm really a spy infiltrator.
Rolled

Salvage wrote:

mkay so if you guys lynch me today i'm gonna go and rape you all .. cause i'm really a spy infiltrator.
This happens every game. When somebody who has roleclaimed, and is still on the verge of getting lynched, there's always a simple post such as "but I'm realllllllllllllly x role." Usually they're pretty easy to read whether or not they're telling the truth, and this post is rubbing the wrong way.

The absolute only thing preventing me from voting Salvage is his role claim. All other signs point to yes.
foulcoon
Vote: Salvage
Salvage
are you serious dude? with 19 people there could be like 5 or 4 mafia and you guys are willing to lynch a possible watcher/tracker D1? with the ability to proove me town in like 2 days or even 1 depending on how things go.
Rolled
How many games have you played invisible btw, Salvage?
Salvage
All of my games (3 so far with this one) .. started on the middle of WWV.
foulcoon
alternatively, we could lynch you because youre annoying as fuck. if you turn up mafia we have basically confirmed fishie town. then i vote backfire or adam. i doubt you're smart enough to plan anything elaborate on day 1 anyways.

if you turn up town, were all richer for the experience because youre dead.

if you dont understand, i dont like you.
Salvage
i don't understand
foulcoon
i dont like you
Wojjan

foulcoon wrote:

i dont like you
quality interpersonal relationships
Rolled
Foulcoon did you really just un-invisible you noob. I swear you were invisible for the past 30 minutes at least.

-Rolled says invisibility is scummy
-Foulcoon goes un-invis
-WIFOMWIFOMWIFOM
Mara
What's the vote status at the moment?
foulcoon

Rolled wrote:

Foulcoon did you really just un-invisible you noob. I swear you were invisible for the past 30 minutes at least.

-Rolled says invisibility is scummy
-Foulcoon goes un-invis
-WIFOMWIFOMWIFOM
no, just switched from phone to iPad. my data connction was shit so i got on wifi.
Backfire
Wait, what did I do? I just think salvage is mafia. That makes me mafia, wojjan? ;-;
foulcoon
i think salvage was one of the first to defend you after you had basically thrown in the towel

otherwise i dont really know why wojjan specifically is suspicious
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Well, being D1, there's a high probability that the person we lynch is going to flip town. But to be honest, I have suspicions that Salvage and someone else are mafia, but it wouldn't work if we lynch Salvage right now.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
EBWODP: What I'm implying is that our original plan will be wasted if we simply vote Salvage off now.
foulcoon
so you think salvage is mafia, but its a bad idea to lynch him? doesnt really make sense. i havent seen a good plan yet, mainly because each plan has already been destroyed by people in the thread describing specifically how to fuck it up.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
True, but the reason why I say this is because investigators can use this plan to check and see if either one of them is lying.

...then again, if we vote Salvage, we can still make an attempt at getting a read on KRZY tonight with an investigation.
Wojjan
Our initial plan involves bmin dying if Salvage is mafia. If we lynch him right now, because his behavior is pointing abundantly towards scummy, we save a recruiter. Sometimes on D1 you just go with it. They could be town, but that learns us a lot from the people on the bandwagon, more if there's a sensor around.
foulcoon
sensors are so broken, i doubt there is one.
Backfire
I dont remember him defending me. But even if he did, that doesent forbid him from being on my list. :/
Salvage

Wojjan wrote:

Our initial plan involves bmin dying if Salvage is mafia. If we lynch him right now, because his behavior is pointing abundantly towards scummy, we save a recruiter. Sometimes on D1 you just go with it. They could be town, but that learns us a lot from the people on the bandwagon, more if there's a sensor around.
KRZY not bmin, and yea i didn't get your point like at all .. seems like the most useless idea i ever heard.

also that "salvage it's annoying" thing it's so anti-town it hurts my eyes .. if i wouldn't have done what i did this would be a blind D1 to go trough, so since we seem to be going to pick the worst choice right now i'm gonna try to avoid posting cause it's starting to bother me.
bmin11
And Wojjan meant by KRZY, not me if anyone is getting confused

And I still think it's a good idea to have a plan. Mafia is not the only side who can manipulate behind the scene. It's better then just throwing of actions and cross our fingers to get a result.
show more