forum

The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VINXIS
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on April 11, 2021 at 3:21:21 PM

Artist: The Neighbourhood
Title: Sweater Weather
Tags: i love you you. dada alternative rock alt english mishima yurara neighborhood indie psychedelia
BPM: 124
Filesize: 6604kb
Play Time: 04:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. Dada's Normal (1.82 stars, 396 notes)
  2. Hard (2.79 stars, 387 notes)
  3. Melancholy (3.52 stars, 426 notes)
Download: The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Rate this beatmap here: https://omdb.nyahh.net/mapset/656186

| Sweater Weather | Unfair | R.I.P. 2 My Youth |

bg from made in abyss
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
Breakin up with u.
Kaifin
love u too
Milan-
Sotark's Melancholy
01:05:380 (1,2) - these dont sound too fitting compared to the others, try circles instead like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/10991486 ?
03:43:364 (1) - add a lots of red nodes instead, the guy is dying

00:27:880 (1,2,1,2) - these being the same sv as 00:29:816 (1) - kinda ruin the purpose of it, would use lower sv for the first part, but then that applies everywhere and xd

INSTERESTINGbtw
Topic Starter
VINXIS
ill look into the last pioint cuz i think that is a realy good point but for the first 1 wouldnt that be 2058234985342x harder to read for no real reason tho and ill try something for the 2nd 1

edit: Lol hows this slider..
emilia
stoark

00:21:106 (1,1) - suggest u make the combo colours more different or something, and u can colourhax the slower and faster sliders
try mapping the non fast sliders with non straight parts to it too so it isnt too confusing
01:03:203 (2) - maybe make this more symmetry

i dont understand the last kiai why is it easier to play

yeai catn say a lot about a fairly basic 3.34*
Mir
round 2

- 00:39:251 (2,3) - you can probably bs the slider to end on the red cuz the vocal sounds kinda spread over the blue and red. plays a lot nicer and not as jarring to hear both ticks covered imo
- 03:08:525 (1,2,3) - 03:10:461 (1,2,3) - snap to 1/6 because of the song's beat structure (and i'd rather not silence the ends cuz it sounds nice :( )
- 03:50:622 (3) - ^

first part was nice but the second part was kinda ehhh.. i wish you had used more 1/6 rhythm, even sparsely cuz the song kinda throws it in to keep itself interesting but the map sort of doesn't take advantage of that so :(

pretty okay map though
Topic Starter
VINXIS
Ok im gunna try the thing emilia said in the first timestamp and did the 2nd timestamp cuz Y Not I Guess

I have no idea wot mir is saying in the whole post after the 1st timestamp (including the little writeup about 1/6 cuz i dont think there are Any 1/6 in the map)!!!!!!!!!! : /

is the last kiai really too easy Lol

Note: Fast - Nonstraight
combo colours

Edit: Actually is fast nostraight sliders really a good idea.. i tried to simplify it as much as possible by using completely straight sliders only for faster sv Lol
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.