forum

Aim and tapping desync

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
STRCH
This problem come and goes, but i just came back from a brief (1 day or so) break, and its been constant for the past week. The problem is, is that whenever there are fast jumps, i (sometimes) miss one of them as i clicked too late, even though my cursor was already in the center of the circle.

I've read that focusing on one circle at a time, rather than letting your cursor do "it's job", would do the trick. But it makes most maps too fast for me which makes me just stay on a circle AFTER i clicked it and miss the incoming notes.

I singletap and have a membrane keyboard, though i think its not the hardware fault, even if it is because of the keyboard, im going to have a mechanical keyboard soon.

Any help would be nice, i couldn't think of anything else except to play more, though from the looks of it, it's not working.

P.S: My input latency has increased by 0.1ms well, from 0.5ms-0.6ms to 0.9ms-1ms, don't know how.
hayate13
P L A Y M O R E
Topic Starter
STRCH

hayate13 wrote:

P L A Y M O R E
oof
hayate13
sama sama
KupcaH
Focus on lower diffs for sometime.
Helps me.
Ryoid
Just play more until your hand can do the thing
Celine
Snep moer
kai99
fuck i have the exact same problem
i miss so many fucking jumps because of this
N0thingSpecial
Play easier stuff where your aim is dependent on tapping not the other way around
kai99
like the last 8 notes of quaver haru's insane
Topic Starter
STRCH

kai99 wrote:

Mine is 2 notes that are closely stacked in the middle of fast jumps, no matter the distance i will miss one of the 2 stacked notes.
kai99

TraceL wrote:

kai99 wrote:

Mine is 2 notes that are closely stacked in the middle of fast jumps, no matter the distance i will miss one of the 2 stacked notes.
doubles are hard
but you'll get used to it the more you play
Ryoid

TraceL wrote:

kai99 wrote:

alternate
Topic Starter
STRCH

Ryoid wrote:

TraceL wrote:

alternate
Yeah actually you're right, i practiced my singletapping by dt and now its faster and i'm back to my usual route. Thx :P
Ryoid

TraceL wrote:

Yeah actually you're right, i practiced my singletapping by dt and now its faster and i'm back to my usual route. Thx :P
Well, enjoy the game :)