1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted

victorfernando wrote:

hi good map <3 So Lets Go Hi!

Cute little luma

  • 00:01:883 Cancel nc and move this note to X:416 Y:192 To make a star The coordinates makes it look less like a star, but moved the circle at 00:01:326 so it can look more like a star :( and the new combo... i like it that way, but if more people says the same, ill change it
    00:02:718 nc here and make a triangle Didnt made the NC, cause personal preferences (maybe gonna change it if more people says the same) but did move the circle at 00:03:275 (2) to make 00:02:718 (2,1,2) look more like a isosceles triangle :)
    00:02:996 move to X:76 Y:288 I prefer to keep it like it is... Sorry :(
    00:03:275 move to X:208 Y:200 Ok!
    00:05:780 move to X:352 Y:192 That wouldnt really emphasize the high note of the orchestal music, so no :(
    00:06:615 move to X:352 Y:192 too , to make a overlap to emphasize on music Here i will say no too...
    00:08:842 make a ''S'' slider or one red point ''S'' sure! made kind of a S shaped slider.
    00:14:687 make another triangle put on X:300 Y:60 not feeling a triangle there. i talked with a friend (also mapper) about that part, and he said it looks good like it is right now. Doing a triangle wouldnt make it look nice
    00:21:368 another triangle ? Uhm... Not really, ill keep it like that
    00:23:038 make the on horizontal angle Ok :)
    00:26:657 V slider or ''S'' slider Done!
    00:29:997 continue mapping , remove this slider , just down the volume. Sorry, but i will not do that. it wouldnt feel nice, so the spinner is ok there
Thank you so much for the mod, very appreciated!
posted
Hi, from modreqs

Moody's Normal
AR and OD are a tad too high for 1.65* imo, consider changing to AR4 OD3, and possibly CS3
Hitsounds throughout are way too loud, I'd have them between 25-50% throughout, also try to find some nice custom ones
00:01:883 (3) - Don't overlap with 1, it will be too hard to read for a beginner
00:10:234 (2) - move this down a bit so 1 flows into it nicely, just for aesthetics
00:18:028 (3,4) - stack to repeat the pattern you've been using throughout
00:21:925 (3) - put parallel at end of slider
00:24:152 (3,4) - make 2 flow into these a little better, could also move this whole combo in a bit, not really needed to be in the very top left, it may also cover the HP bar? not sure
00:25:265 (1,2,3,4) - arrange these so they create a curve https://i.gyazo.com/d04fefd42a47a6e3ce7 ... 8e8e57.png
00:28:327 (2) - don't stack on 5, confusing to read for beginner
Cute Little Luma
AR7 is plenty for this difficulty
again, hitsounds are far too loud
00:01:883 (1) - remove nc
00:02:996 (1) - remove nc and add it on 00:02:718 (2) ?
00:06:615 (5) - could place in center
00:09:677 (1) - move closer to 5, distance too far imo
00:10:512 (4) - keep distance snap on jumps, this is less than 3* remember
00:28:327 (4) - ^
00:29:719 (1) - place in center
I think this map could use some more sliders, its quite jump heavy
posted

rockstarrzz wrote:

Hi, from modreqs Hi there :)

Cute Little Luma
AR7 is plenty for this difficulty AR7 its pretty common in hard diffs :)
again, hitsounds are far too loud Reduced the volume a bit more, hopefully its now ok.
00:01:883 (1) - remove nc Ok, ill change it.
00:02:996 (1) - remove nc and add it on 00:02:718 (2) ? Added a new combo at 00:02:718 (1), but 00:02:996 (1) will be the same
00:06:615 (5) - could place in center I will keep it like that for now, im not feeling that circle to be in the center
00:09:677 (1) - move closer to 5, distance too far imo why tho :o ? theres enough time to hit 5 without any problem :S
00:10:512 (4) - keep distance snap on jumps, this is less than 3* remember as i previously said, theres enough time for the player to hit 00:10:512 (4,5) without any problem
00:28:327 (4) - ^ same reason as the previous problem :S
00:29:719 (1) - place in center sure!
I think this map could use some more sliders, its quite jump heavy The song doesnt really offers a good placement for sliders, i already have 3 on the map, and i wanted to make a circle-based map :P
Thank you very much for the mod! i appreciate your help :)
posted
Hello from noobmodreqs
Your map looks very polished and clean :) Don't have much to say.

Moody's Normal
00:18:584 (1) - Slider starts on nothing and ends on strong sound soo...
00:19:141 (2) - what about deleting this circle and moving 00:18:584 (1) - this slider to next red tick.
posted
Thanks guys, some fixed

https://puu.sh/xm0kU/6493cb560b.osu
posted
Quick message saying that i will not be able to update the map for around 2-3 more days, because my right foot got infected by some kind of bug and I need medical treatment.

When I feel better, I will ask for mods again :)

Edit: Maybe this will take 2 weeks :( sorry

Edit 2: I feel good now, my thumb got the worst part, but some creams and pills will help, ready to ask for mods again :D
posted
I don't have much of a mod, so here's something else.

I really think that there needs to be a difficulty in between these two. The difficulty gap between them is totally bizarre, and with the way it is now will never make it past the Ranking Process.
The jumps in the Cute Little Luma diff are huge compared to anything in the Normal difficulty, and not to mention how hard they are to read. The circle:slider ratio is insane, with most objects in the Normal being sliders and the top diff only having 3.

I can't really mod this map because I disagree greatly with the top difficulty's structure and the map's spread. I really believe that there needs to either be a Normal (Change Moody's to an Easy) or the top diff needs to be completely re-structured to be played like an Advanced or a Normal.

Thank you.
posted
Hare este mod en español por que hablamos el mismo idioma :3
 Moody's Normal :
  1. 00:12:182 (2) - por que pusistes un slider?, 00:05:502 (2) - aqui, tu pusistes un hitcircle, si pones un slider seria muy confuso para los jugadores por que estarias dejando el tick blanco que sobrepasa el slider
  2. 00:14:409 (2) - ^
  3. 00:21:090 (2) - ^
  4. 00:23:316 (2) - ^
  5. 00:25:543 (2) - ^

 Cute Little Luma :
  1. 00:08:842 (5) - talvez cambiar el slider a otra forma? image
eso es todo,
Buena Suerte!
posted

Acnos wrote:

Hare este mod en español por que hablamos el mismo idioma :3 Okiwis uwu

 Cute Little Luma :
  1. 00:08:842 (5) - talvez cambiar el slider a otra forma? Bueno, tu ejemplo es mas o menos similar al slider que esta actualmente en el mapa, pero considerare rotarlo un poco mas a la izquierda :)

    RIP. mejor lo dejo como esta xD
    image


eso es todo,
Buena Suerte!
Gracias :)
posted

Stingy wrote:

I don't have much of a mod, so here's something else.

I really think that there needs to be a difficulty in between these two. The difficulty gap between them is totally bizarre, and with the way it is now will never make it past the Ranking Process.
The jumps in the Cute Little Luma diff are huge compared to anything in the Normal difficulty, and not to mention how hard they are to read. The circle:slider ratio is insane, with most objects in the Normal being sliders and the top diff only having 3.

I can't really mod this map because I disagree greatly with the top difficulty's structure and the map's spread. I really believe that there needs to either be a Normal (Change Moody's to an Easy) or the top diff needs to be completely re-structured to be played like an Advanced or a Normal.

Thank you.
Ok then, i will use your map Itz Mr. Grim to explain the situation with the difficulty "gap" youre talking about. In your mapset, Stingy, the gap between Polka´s Normal and your hard is very high, going from 1,88 to 3,16. Dont you think thats BIZARRE?, also, the gap isnt problematic here, since there is a lot of mapsets that have that "bizzare" gap youre saying. Lets remember that the original Cute Little Luma was a 3,10* diff, which i nerfed because previous modders asked for it. Before talking, make your RESEARCH

The circle/slider ratio isnt a problem either, since moody used some sounds to make the normal diff, while im using ALL OF THEM and using circles to emphasize those sounds.


Now, i appreciate your effort to give some "feedback" but just threw your opinion about it. Thats doesnt look cool at all.
posted
Hi #modreqs

Moody's Normal

  1. 00:23:316 (2,3,4) - Agrega un poco de distancia a esos circles, toma 00:25:543 (2,3,4) - como referencia

Cute Little Luma

  1. 00:02:718 (1) - Desactiva este nc, no escucho un sonido diferente al anterior circle y menos aun fuerte
  2. 00:18:028 (5) - Es un poco raro tener la cola del slider apuntando a esta dirección, cuando 00:18:863 (1) - esta hacia la derecha
  3. 00:26:657 (5) - Podrías intentar hacer un slider circular, para que este cree un blanket con 00:28:327 (4) -


Y bueno, eso seria lo que encontré para un mapa simple y tranquilo. Good Luck!
posted

wolf3211 wrote:

Hi #modreqs Hola! :D

Cute Little Luma

  1. 00:02:718 (1) - Desactiva este nc, no escucho un sonido diferente al anterior circle y menos aun fuerte El NC esta ahi por el sonido que viene despues, es decir, 00:02:996 (1,2,3,4), y con ese NC, 00:02:996 (1,2,3,4) sigue los mismos patrones que, por ejemplo, 00:11:904 (1,2,3,4) o 00:20:811 (1,2,3,4)
  2. 00:18:028 (5) - Es un poco raro tener la cola del slider apuntando a esta dirección, cuando 00:18:863 (1) - esta hacia la derecha Tienes razon. Yo tambien lo veia medio extraño, pero despues no le preste atencion. Lo arreglare cuando pueda y hare que vaya hacia la derecha :)
  3. 00:26:657 (5) - Podrías intentar hacer un slider circular, para que este cree un blanket con 00:28:327 (4) - Tendria que pensarlo bastante,
    pero creo que el slider que esta ahi esta bien.


Y bueno, eso seria lo que encontré para un mapa simple y tranquilo. Good Luck! Gracias buen hombre!
posted

Acnos wrote:

Hare este mod en español por que hablamos el mismo idioma :3
 Moody's Normal :
  1. 00:12:182 (2) - por que pusistes un slider?, 00:05:502 (2) - aqui, tu pusistes un hitcircle, si pones un slider seria muy confuso para los jugadores por que estarias dejando el tick blanco que sobrepasa el slider Sigo la melodia principal de la cancion, por eso el slider, en cuanto a 00:05:502 (2), lo cambie por un slider largo, creo que se me habia olvidado ponerlo xD
  2. 00:14:409 (2) - ^ ^
  3. 00:21:090 (2) - ^
  4. 00:23:316 (2) - ^
  5. 00:25:543 (2) - ^

 Cute Little Luma :
  1. 00:08:842 (5) - talvez cambiar el slider a otra forma? image
eso es todo,
Buena Suerte!
Gracias por checkear

Solo hice un arreglo

http://puu.sh/xwQgU/607a6eee4c.osu
posted
Quick message saying that I can't update the map for at least 1 week, since I'll be traveling with my family to do some papers and stuff like that, so we can have our own car :) please understand. When I can found time, I'll update it


EDIT: Im back! Ready to get some mods :)
posted
NM from #modreqs

[moody's normal]
00:00:770 (1,3) - moverlo al principio del slider 2 puede servir para un mejor flow
00:27:213 (5,2) - error de stack xD

[cute little luma]
la ar puede ser 7, 7.5 no encaja
00:10:234 (3,4) - entiendo que es una diff con jumps pero esto es demasiado en esta parte
00:28:327 (4,5,6) - la musica se esta "desvaneciendo" aqui, por lo que puedes hacer que el spacing se reduzca progresivamente en su lugar, no crees?

buena suerte~
posted

Underforest wrote:

NM from #modreqs hola :)

[cute little luma]
la ar puede ser 7, 7.5 no encaja Ok :o
00:10:234 (3,4) - entiendo que es una diff con jumps pero esto es demasiado en esta parte Reduje el jump considerablemente. Espero que funcione.
00:28:327 (4,5,6) - la musica se esta "desvaneciendo" aqui, por lo que puedes hacer que el spacing se reduzca progresivamente en su lugar, no crees? Si, pero el volumen de la musica no baja de manera tan rapida, por lo tanto, no creo necesario bajarle tanto el spacing (por lo menos eso pienso yo). De todas maneras, reduje el spacing de 00:28:049 (3,4) - (hice lo mismo que con el primer problema que escribiste) y movi 00:28:884 (5,6) hacia la izquierda para que se viera "mejor" :S

Tambien acomode el jump en 00:18:863 (1,2,3) para que asi siga el mismo spacing que los otros 2 jumps que existian anteriormente :P

buena suerte~ Muchas gracias por el mod chamo! :D:D:D
posted
posted
Hello Joe Castle! I am sorry for being late ;w; This is your mod from my Queue!

~General~

  1. I had issues with the timing tbh. I tried to set this manually and I got:
    BPM: 107,81 (this 0.03 difference looks nazi but it really affects on the elements because if you hear carefully with 25% playback rate some elements like 00:03:553 (2) - 00:09:677 (1,2) - seem to be offtimed)
    Offset: It's set too early right now (you can check with your whistles hitsounds). I have 778 (+8)ms. Try this and let me know!
  2. I will mod hitsounding here since both diffs are using the same: 00:03:553 (2) - being the higher pitch on the tail you should use whistle on it instead of using it on the head (two close whistles like that sound bad imo), 00:07:728 (2) - I would remove the whistle from the tail here so the one on the head is more emphasized as it should, 00:08:564 (3,4) - I would use whistle on both here because the pitches are higher on both elements and if you apply what I said about 00:07:728 (2) - these two whistles would fill in the best way imo, 00:10:234 (2) - I would use whistle on the tail too because of the stronger pitch, 00:13:017 (3) - here as well because it has the same intensity of 00:12:182 (2) - 's head and if you do so use whistle on 00:15:244 (3) - 's head as well, same for next parts that are similar. Well, it's a personal taste but I would set them like this xP
  3. Move your mapset to pending


~Moody's Normal

  1. 00:09:677 (1,2) - I felt this two sliders a bit unflowing honestly: the way you curved them just destroyed the flow you created on previous patterns. What about setting them like this instead? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9110683 If you adjust this don't forget to fix next 00:11:069 (3,4) - placement as well
  2. 00:27:492 (1) - Place this slider on the center because the next slider 00:28:327 (2) - is actually placed on top of its body and it looks messy imo. This would give a smoother pattern to play: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9110696


~Cute Little Luma~

  1. 00:00:770 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is the only pattern in which there is inconsistency in the spacing compared to the rest of the map. Make it consistent? It would be awesome and nice xP


I have #feelz in my #kokoro right now TwT Check the timing issues and hitsounding suggestions btw xP
Good luck for the rank!
posted

Chewin wrote:

Hello Joe Castle! I am sorry for being late ;w; This is your mod from my Queue! Hi chewin!

~General~

  1. I had issues with the timing tbh. I tried to set this manually and I got:
    BPM: 107,81 (this 0.03 difference looks nazi but it really affects on the elements because if you hear carefully with 25% playback rate some elements like 00:03:553 (2) - 00:09:677 (1,2) - seem to be offtimed)
    Offset: It's set too early right now (you can check with your whistles hitsounds). I have 778 (+8)ms. Try this and let me know! Ok, ill adjust those things :)
  2. I will mod hitsounding here since both diffs are using the same:
    00:03:553 (2) - being the higher pitch on the tail you should use whistle on it instead of using it on the head (two close whistles like that sound bad imo) 00:07:728 (2) - I would remove the whistle from the tail here so the one on the head is more emphasized as it should
    00:08:564 (3,4) - I would use whistle on both here because the pitches are higher on both elements and if you apply what I said about 00:07:728 (2) - these two whistles would fill in the best way imo
    00:10:234 (2) - I would use whistle on the tail too because of the stronger pitch
    00:13:017 (3) - here as well because it has the same intensity of 00:12:182 (2) - 's head and if you do so use whistle on 00:15:244 (3) - 's head as well, same for next parts that are similar. Well, it's a personal taste but I would set them like this xP Well... ill stick with the current placement uwu sorry paisano (?)
  3. Move your mapset to pending Whoops, sorry xD


~Cute Little Luma~

  1. 00:00:770 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is the only pattern in which there is inconsistency in the spacing compared to the rest of the map. Make it consistent? It would be awesome and nice xP Reduced the spacing a bit more, but not too much, because it would make the pattern look kinda weird.


I have #feelz in my #kokoro right now TwT Check the timing issues and hitsounding suggestions btw xP Thats why i mapped this song,
because of the childhood uwuwuwuwuwu

Good luck for the rank! Thank you so much paisano :3
posted
omaigod :v

[General]
  1. Mejor bg (+calidad +ligera)
  2. "soft-hitnormal2.mp3" es un mp3, pls usa un wav


[Moody's Normal]
  1. 00:05:508 (2) - 00:12:186 (2) - 00:14:412 (2) - 00:21:090 (2) - 00:23:316 (2) - 00:25:542 (2) - Que es lo que sigues al final de estos sliders? No puedo oir nada y aparte de eso ignoras un beat que si se escucha, el cual queda ignorado en el tick de enmedio :c


regreso despues del Gero
Please sign in to reply.