Fixed, thanks Gabe
Thank you so much for the mod man!
General (Metadata, Timing, etc.)
_________________________________________________________i nerfed the hard a bit
- Your BG is 1100 x 618, I suggest finding a similar BG with at least 1024 x 768 or you can resize it if you wish. Ok!
- The gap between the difficulties "Moody's Normal" & "Cute Little Luma" is a tad big with them being 1.61 & 3.09 SR respectively, maybe you can buff the Normal up a bit and probably add an Easy to boot to balance things out or you can slightly nerf the Hard.
Cute Little Luma
- This difficulty is fine but I wished you had put some thought into putting patterns in the diff as it looked like you just placed the circles in different directions 00:00:770 (1,2,3,4,1) is a good example you did here so why didn't improvise on it further? xD [/color]
- 00:28:049 (3) - Align this with (2). Done!
heyo! Hi there! :3
request by pm w
- I just wanted to suggest something lol, change the name of your background put just "bg" it's better imo Ok
- Cute Little Luma
- lol the circle size I talked about it with Moody, and we decided to make it a bit more bigger.
- tbh i think you should add some slider because when the melody change rhythm it's should difficult and confusing to follow it for example here 00:08:564 (4,5,6,1) - 6 should be very difficult to click. Here too about the rhythm 00:17:472 (4,5,6)
- 00:26:378 (4,5,6,1) - like i said ^ Ill consider it :3
Thank you so much for the mod, very appreciated!hi good map <3 So Lets Go Hi!
Cute little luma
- 00:01:883 Cancel nc and move this note to X:416 Y:192 To make a star The coordinates makes it look less like a star, but moved the circle at 00:01:326 so it can look more like a star and the new combo... i like it that way, but if more people says the same, ill change it
00:02:718 nc here and make a triangle Didnt made the NC, cause personal preferences (maybe gonna change it if more people says the same) but did move the circle at 00:03:275 (2) to make 00:02:718 (2,1,2) look more like a isosceles triangle
00:02:996 move to X:76 Y:288 I prefer to keep it like it is... Sorry
00:03:275 move to X:208 Y:200 Ok!
00:05:780 move to X:352 Y:192 That wouldnt really emphasize the high note of the orchestal music, so no
00:06:615 move to X:352 Y:192 too , to make a overlap to emphasize on music Here i will say no too...
00:08:842 make a ''S'' slider or one red point ''S'' sure! made kind of a S shaped slider.
00:14:687 make another triangle put on X:300 Y:60 not feeling a triangle there. i talked with a friend (also mapper) about that part, and he said it looks good like it is right now. Doing a triangle wouldnt make it look nice
00:21:368 another triangle ? Uhm... Not really, ill keep it like that
00:23:038 make the on horizontal angle Ok
00:26:657 V slider or ''S'' slider Done!
00:29:997 continue mapping , remove this slider , just down the volume. Sorry, but i will not do that. it wouldnt feel nice, so the spinner is ok there
Hi, from modreqs Hi thereThank you very much for the mod! i appreciate your helpCute Little LumaAR7 is plenty for this difficulty AR7 its pretty common in hard diffs
again, hitsounds are far too loud Reduced the volume a bit more, hopefully its now ok.
00:01:883 (1) - remove nc Ok, ill change it.
00:02:996 (1) - remove nc and add it on 00:02:718 (2) ? Added a new combo at 00:02:718 (1), but 00:02:996 (1) will be the same
00:06:615 (5) - could place in center I will keep it like that for now, im not feeling that circle to be in the center
00:09:677 (1) - move closer to 5, distance too far imo why tho ? theres enough time to hit 5 without any problem :S
00:10:512 (4) - keep distance snap on jumps, this is less than 3* remember as i previously said, theres enough time for the player to hit 00:10:512 (4,5) without any problem
00:28:327 (4) - ^ same reason as the previous problem :S
00:29:719 (1) - place in center sure!
I think this map could use some more sliders, its quite jump heavy The song doesnt really offers a good placement for sliders, i already have 3 on the map, and i wanted to make a circle-based map
Hare este mod en español por que hablamos el mismo idioma :3 Okiwis uwuGracias
Cute Little Luma :
- 00:08:842 (5) - talvez cambiar el slider a otra forma? Bueno, tu ejemplo es mas o menos similar al slider que esta actualmente en el mapa, pero considerare rotarlo un poco mas a la izquierda
RIP. mejor lo dejo como esta xD
eso es todo,
I don't have much of a mod, so here's something else.Ok then, i will use your map Itz Mr. Grim to explain the situation with the difficulty "gap" youre talking about. In your mapset, Stingy, the gap between Polka´s Normal and your hard is very high, going from 1,88 to 3,16. Dont you think thats BIZARRE?, also, the gap isnt problematic here, since there is a lot of mapsets that have that "bizzare" gap youre saying. Lets remember that the original Cute Little Luma was a 3,10* diff, which i nerfed because previous modders asked for it. Before talking, make your RESEARCH
I really think that there needs to be a difficulty in between these two. The difficulty gap between them is totally bizarre, and with the way it is now will never make it past the Ranking Process.
The jumps in the Cute Little Luma diff are huge compared to anything in the Normal difficulty, and not to mention how hard they are to read. The circle:slider ratio is insane, with most objects in the Normal being sliders and the top diff only having 3.
I can't really mod this map because I disagree greatly with the top difficulty's structure and the map's spread. I really believe that there needs to either be a Normal (Change Moody's to an Easy) or the top diff needs to be completely re-structured to be played like an Advanced or a Normal.
Hi #modreqs Hola!
Cute Little Luma
- 00:02:718 (1) - Desactiva este nc, no escucho un sonido diferente al anterior circle y menos aun fuerte El NC esta ahi por el sonido que viene despues, es decir, 00:02:996 (1,2,3,4), y con ese NC, 00:02:996 (1,2,3,4) sigue los mismos patrones que, por ejemplo, 00:11:904 (1,2,3,4) o 00:20:811 (1,2,3,4)
- 00:18:028 (5) - Es un poco raro tener la cola del slider apuntando a esta dirección, cuando 00:18:863 (1) - esta hacia la derecha Tienes razon. Yo tambien lo veia medio extraño, pero despues no le preste atencion. Lo arreglare cuando pueda y hare que vaya hacia la derecha
- 00:26:657 (5) - Podrías intentar hacer un slider circular, para que este cree un blanket con 00:28:327 (4) - Tendria que pensarlo bastante,
pero creo que el slider que esta ahi esta bien.
Y bueno, eso seria lo que encontré para un mapa simple y tranquilo. Good Luck! Gracias buen hombre!
Hare este mod en español por que hablamos el mismo idioma :3Gracias por checkearMoody's Normal :eso es todo,
- 00:12:182 (2) - por que pusistes un slider?, 00:05:502 (2) - aqui, tu pusistes un hitcircle, si pones un slider seria muy confuso para los jugadores por que estarias dejando el tick blanco que sobrepasa el slider Sigo la melodia principal de la cancion, por eso el slider, en cuanto a 00:05:502 (2), lo cambie por un slider largo, creo que se me habia olvidado ponerlo xD
- 00:14:409 (2) - ^ ^
- 00:21:090 (2) - ^
- 00:23:316 (2) - ^
- 00:25:543 (2) - ^
Cute Little Luma :
- 00:08:842 (5) - talvez cambiar el slider a otra forma? image