forum

Atlantica Online - Sikyon

posted
Total Posts
show more
hunnykilla
Finally started playing some more(playing with lowest settings possible). My characters are between lvl 14-17 and if anyone wants some itmes just whisper me, got a lot of high recovery food items from this random person :).oh and my names Nakao in the game
Two_old
I wasn't expecting it because of what other people had been saying/the website itself said. It wouldn't be the first time a game didn't wipe.

I started over and I'm level 13 :/
James
wtf they nerfed bow damage again... D:
now what am i going to do in pvp
lukewarmholiday

James wrote:

wtf they nerfed bow damage again... D:
now what am i going to do in pvp
Do what I do on my enh shammy on WoW. roll over and die.
Topic Starter
Saturos
You don't even play WoW, stop the constant bitching.

And yeah, the only reason to have an archer is for silence.
awp

neo@lex wrote:

Is there a point where the game stops being an RPG and starts being an MMO
but MMOs are all about pointless repetitive tasks performed in a community instead of by yourself (occasionally performed by yourself)
Neo@lex

awp wrote:

neo@lex wrote:

Is there a point where the game stops being an RPG and starts being an MMO
but MMOs are all about pointless repetitive tasks performed in a community instead of by yourself (occasionally performed by yourself)
I guess I don't like MMOs then.
Fuck it.
/me goes to get killed by the epic fire fairy thing again.
lukewarmholiday

Saturos wrote:

You don't even play WoW, stop the constant bitching.

I do. unless your one of the sunwell or gtfo or 2000+ or gtfo. type of people.

Nice to see not much has changed though. shaman is still blind straight dps now with the option of breaking your dps chain(I mean BREAKING your dps) to do some utility work. WotLK is reportedly easier than BC. and game balance is a mess.(cant be angry at this since its expected).

I thought I told you I stopped atlantica for WoW and every other game I'm trying to play.(TF2, Disgaea DS, osu, FE: RD)
Topic Starter
Saturos
I don't remember that. But whatever, keep your bitches to yourself. Karsh plays WoW still, and claims that Shaman are better now than they were before, anyhow. They're just not as beefed up as Rogues/Paladins/Warriors right now, but above average overall.
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kharl
Wha.... I should've seen this thread earlier. O.O

I've created a character on Mycenae. Well.... my character is still at lv.32 though. I guess I should switch, then.
Topic Starter
Saturos
James
Kandine is bringing her lappy to school so still no play for me..
Topic Starter
Saturos
Owner of another Heavenly Horse for 7 days. Beat the level 87 dev.

Topic Starter
Saturos
Double post gooo~

I seem to be a dev favorite. I've now won 3 dev battles in a row to keep refreshing my 7day horse. I'll have had a heavenly horse for close to a month after this one's time is up that I got today.
[deleted user]
realy funny game but... when i play it sometimes the screen turns blue whit a lot of text and i have to turn the computor of... any ideas why?
Topic Starter
Saturos
Memory leakage, probably.

That, or your graphic card is overheating.
Topic Starter
Saturos
For Reikin.

Two_old
why the heck are you so poor
Topic Starter
Saturos
It's in the bank. I rather not lose 10% of 100+ million everytime I die, which has been quite frequent, lately. D:
Atmey
Played it for 30 minutes, turn based MMORPG, cool.
Topic Starter
Saturos
Necro post go!

kAO voice set.