00:00:876 (1) - small stuff but maybe you could probably get the slidertick placed at the middle https://puu.sh/xilMO/65cc3a88b1.png It's fine people don't see red see anchor points in game anyways
00:23:376 (4,5) - reverse slider is fine tho, this rhythm is a bit dense where it doesnt need to Yeah helps with the buildup a repeat would just make things strange
00:48:748 (7,1,2) - visual spacing I think it's correct.
01:06:780 - 1/2 here? It is still better than 3/2 gap after all 3/2 is fine here. I had it has 1/2 before but it was too hard for beginners so I just skipped over the triplet sound and simplified it
01:17:152 (6,1) - probably 1/1 is better here because the red tick sounds overmapped, end it with slidertail instead of circle would make it cooler as well imo Wanted to end it on a strong note, red ticks are used for these kind of things. It's only overmapped if I added more on that red tick00:05:663 (5) - Isnt ctrl g this will just better? 00:04:227 (4,5) - seems you did it here and changed that somehow, the current spacing at 00:05:663 (5,1) - is super far and feels awkward af You're probably right but Ctrl+G would destroy the rotation pattern I was going for here.
00:08:535 (1,2,3) - this linear flow is a bit hard to catch imo, you didnt 00:11:407 (2,3,4) - do it here, maybe try putting (3) at 420 160, casual flow is still better than linear flow I made sure that the linear line was perfectly evened out and it would make sense to do something casual but then have something like this on there 00:09:493 (5,6,1) -
00:12:684 (3) - just a suggestion how about making this symmetrical with 00:12:046 (5) - Wanted to keep blankets, don't wanna ruin by making them straight sliders 00:12:046 (5) -
00:33:748 (8) - 3/4 for vocal would be cool idk yeah does sound a lot better, but I've already simplified the map would be strange to add it
00:47:152 (1) - ctrl g for better flow? It isnt this far at the 2nd kiai But it'll make these too far 00:47:471 (2,3) -
00:54:173 (7) - try ctrl g this to keep consistent spacing with 5,6 Oh I didn't care about consistent spacing here
00:58:322 (1,2,3,5) - am I wrong or those visual blanket are inconsistent Made some tweaks
00:59:599 - velocity 1.4x seems a bit overrated lol, where it should be a bit slow to highlight the part after it (01:04:705 - here i mean) Made some changes
01:10:450 (3,4) - ctrl g for nice flow but up to you Feels the same either way
rest too good cant mod
00:49:067 (8,1) - no spacing emphasis, but interesting to play i guess
00:56:727 (1,1) - these have no spacing, but 00:46:514 (1,1) - has huge spacing. Same part of the music. Made changes
00:00:876 (1) - Looks uneven and off, especially when rotated 90 degrees. Use grid snapping to help make it more symmetrical? yeah looks like shit made a different easier slider
00:24:493 (2,3,4,5) - why no perfect squares? Oh didn't plan to make a square here.
00:31:514 (1,2,3,4) - 01:11:088 (3,4,5,1) - ^ Made some tweaks
Stacks are popping the DS like 01:01:514 (5,6) - 01:02:790 (2,3) -
00:00:000 (1) - undermapped, remap please. I agree
Looks pretty cool. I personally disagree with some ideas and stuff, but it's just difference in taste i guess. Good luck!
- 00:54:493 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - This might be a bit hard for an Insane diff? Im probably just high Compared to extra it's pretty lenient
- 00:56:727 (1,1) - This feels out of place since the music doesn't change that much yet the spacing is off despite having different timing than the two equally spaced parts next to it Same as 00:46:195 (3,4,1) -
- 01:02:631 (4) - I almost feel like this note isn't necessary, doesn't really follow the pattern of the two parts before it and I'm not sure there's a significant change Had to keep it consistent to (3)(4) because they have the same sounds.
- 00:41:407 (6) - Angle this down just a hair and it looks a bit better to me I'll keep it to my taste for now
Great set, looking forward to seeing its progress! M4M map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/651083
From your Q
- 00:09:173 (4) - This is the same phrase as 00:03:429 (1,2,3,4,5) - . Why did you change the snap method? I think the same way is good because it feels unnatural. I would disagree (4) sounds more like 00:09:812 (1) - because the basis on those long sliders was for guitars, but this section was different in guitar strums so I mixed it up a bit.
- 00:48:907 (7) - This is my opinion, so it's no problem to ignore it. I really can't recommend 1/2stack right after triplet or stream. This is a trap and a lot of people will cut the combo here. I recommend remove of the stack. Yeah changed it to what it was before
- 00:49:067 (8,1) - I think the overlap of the slider can cause confusion. It's a good to move a little bit so that it can be clearly visible. Yeah did something different.
- 00:58:801 (3,2) - Fix stack Sure
NormalInherited points is in some places with by same settings. Is it by Hitsounds copy? If so, I can understand it.
00:34:067 (6,1) - It is the only NC that is out of consistency. I think it's better to switch. Yeah
yo m4mThanks for the mod sorry I didn't change anything, but I feel they weren't quite necessary for me. I'll definitely keep them in mind if asked again.
00:56:727 (1) - it seems you tried to emphasize the vocal break here but it makes the rhythm a bit awkward imo.what about put 3/2 slider here? for the vocal breaks here I'll keep as is, matches a lot with 01:00:716 (3,4) - but I do understand. Just wanted to make them stronger by having them as single notes.
00:11:727 (4,5) - maybe just make the shape same each other? for better pattern i guess I see what you mean but I was trying to balance out 00:11:088 (1) - more than the curved slider
00:54:971 (5,8) - idk about this,its kinda unbalance imo.i know you tried to emphasize the vocal but its too far (i mean the ds) so maybe just stack this circle with (8)? If that spacing is far same can be said for 00:54:971 (4) - 00:56:088 (3) - I'll keep them for now, I was very precise when making these jumps but this is kiai so I wanted to do something more.
01:05:982 (1,1,1) - i rather making a big jump pattern here instead cuz the drum ~ See that's what everyone would expect that's why I wanted to add a twist instead and just make them shorter distance. I've done this is my other GDs on Nishino Kana map
01:06:780 (2,3,4) - its quite confusing if you emphasize the lil sound (idk what is that sound tho) with these pattern,ehh i just feel wrong abou this ~ (maybe stack it would solve the problem i guess) The drum sounds are very clear here. They don't resemble 00:48:588 (4,5,6) - one bit because this one doesn't have much sound but adds more to play. So I'm not sure what you mean here
01:12:205 (5) - 74,358? for the guitar?? cuz stack its not quite enough ~ Had to keep them consistent with 01:15:716 (3,4,1,2) -
ok thats it ~ (sorry for terrible english xd)
GL! (about my map's you just had to mod the top diff ~ )
Doormat's EasyGood Luck!
- Inherited points is in some places with by same settings. Is it by Hitsounds copy? If so, I can understand it. yeah hitsound copier lol, fixed
- 00:37:897 (3) - Because it's not parallel, I feel sense of incongruity. made it parallel
00:39:812 (2) - its kinda weird if you put 3/2 reverse slider here since you always put 2/1 slider to represent the calm part.even though you emphasized the drum bass/vocal here but still its unbalanced for me did a thing to 00:34:067 (1,2,3) - , should be more balanced now
[Doormat uwu]00:04:546 (3,1) - Is there any way to make it not overlap? flipped the shape i guess
00:05:982 (1,1) - i think for those 2, cymbals are not needed i'll leave this to kocari since i just copied hitsounds