- 00:35:070 (3) - NC? Oops, nice catch
- 00:34:132 (3,1) - Is the only spot where you spaced things big which you didn't do this anywhere else in this calm section (before 00:40:070 - ) Well, 00:34:132 (3,1) - has a higher pitched noise on it that gives it a leadin to the next section
- 01:17:570 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - No dash at all? Plays very anti-climatic tbh added distances
- 00:29:445 (4) - 2 circles instead? Would differentiate this better from 00:27:570 (1,2,3) . Considering that in the highest diff you did 00:29:445 (4,5,6) different from 3 previous sliders, then the similar rhythm idea can be applied here too. okay!
- 00:55:070 (1) - ok so why the spinner starts here unlike other diffs helloooooo o wtf fixed
- 01:19:757 (6) - This beat is nothing and then you added a hyperdash on it? im idiot
And like you used a lower volume on the spinner 00:57:257 (1) in the highest diff but then it didn't happen in other diffs also
- 00:39:601 - Could add a circle here like 00:29:601 (5) . Want to accentuate vocals here more rather than instrumental
- 00:42:570 (1) - 00:45:070 (1) - 00:47:570 (1) - Was expecting these downbeat stuff to have a dash like what you did in Platter tho not huge dashes but i increased them
- 00:51:320 (1,2) - 00:51:945 (3,4) - Hyperdashes here kinda devalues the emphasis on the build-up 00:53:741 (6,1,2) and it's not like the rhythm here is much different from the rest of the section 00:40:070 - anyways. Imo they have important sounds but I reduced their distance a bit
- 00:53:741 (6,1,2) - Actually isn't this unrankable to begin with cuz the beat snap thing with consecutive hyperdashes Nope, cause they aren't consecutive. The head of 00:53:820 - counts as an object, meaning that the hypersnaps are not consecutive.
- 00:54:601 (4,5) - mmm was expecting a hyperdash here but whatever I guess I don't think it's strong enough for an hdash ;;
- 01:14:445 (7,8,9,10) - Spacings should be decreased a bit tho (like 0.1-0.2) cuz the way they are atm is ambiguous on whether it is walkable. okay~
- 01:19:757 (9) - Why finishhhhhhhhhhhh blame alacat ;;
Disagreeing stuff I pointed out above is fine as long as your reason is conceptual enough
mmm if you can get a few more mods then I'll see what I want to do with the set