1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/19940

hope you like it LOL. Thanks~
posted
posted
posted
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/36619

Hatsune Miku - Love is War (Anti-Material Mix)
It would be nice to see modding of the Hard or Insane difficulty.

Thanks in advance. :D
posted
posted

bmin11 wrote:

wcx19911123 wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/36333
thanks
Sorry, couldn't stand the vocal >_<;;
ok , then how about this ?
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/36044
thanks
posted

Silverlite wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/36619

Hatsune Miku - Love is War (Anti-Material Mix)
It would be nice to see modding of the Hard or Insane difficulty.

Thanks in advance. :D

Andruchon wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/34011
thanks

L i d a N wrote:

Hey :3
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/36920
Thanks~
Sorry, not my type of songs >_>;;
posted
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/33678
please mod ;A; thanks~
posted
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/37152

mod please

Thanks ~
posted
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/36649




:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find the korean Queue !~

그런고로 모딩부탁드립니다.
posted
Eh well, I hope you'll like my song haha XD
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/25810
Would be very grateful if you could give it a mod when you have some time, please and thanks :)
posted
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/27114

Thank you :D I hope you like my song.
posted
Just try http://osu.ppy.sh/s/33455

If you mod it I will be appreciated :3

Nah 900th posts
posted
I put that map in the link into my nodding list, but I not on my computer right now, I'll get to it soon!

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/30047 +21

thanks!
posted
posted
posted

Pego wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/36286

Thanks~

-Gamu- wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/36936

Thanks :3

VocaloidTACU wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/36649




:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find the korean Queue !~

그런고로 모딩부탁드립니다.
Rejected. Sorry (don't take this personally. I'm just not a fan of those musics >_<...)


and others are all done. Bumping this thread back up.
posted
posted
The day I use my M4M \o/

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/36198

Could be too long so I'll let you skip a diff if you like.
posted

Raging Bull wrote:

The day I use my M4M \o/

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/36198

Could be too long so I'll let you skip a diff if you like.
Oh you sly RB. Using m4m for a song you knew for sure I would have rejected other wise <3
show more
Please sign in to reply.