posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

OT!News

Latest News From OT
August 8th - August 14th

Previous | Next

Hello, and welcome to the nineteenth edition of OT News!

It'll be a spicy week for this time, school is approaching soon for all of our OTers,
as the sun blazes in it's glory! Study hard,
or you might suffer a large amount of heat radiation.
In other words, a scorching high of 104, added with some clouds and rain pouring into this week.
On sunday we expect a rain shower to help clear our mind for the school beginning.
I'm gay.

~ColdTooth, OT climatologist

2017-08-11: OT Denizen Yuudachi-kun has created a challenge for the multilingual users of OT: create sentences where every other word is in a different language. Regarding how diverse the Off-Topic forum is, Yuudachi-kun decided to invite everyone to participate in his thread where people could show off their broad knowledge in languages. He started out by creating an almost-indecipherable sentence, only readable to those that are knowledgeable of various words in different languages, ending off with “I'm un homoseksuaali.” Others joined in the fun posting in English, their native languages, and any other languages they happen to know by chance, and fulfilling the original intentions of Yuudachi-kun.

The very first undecipherable message.

2017-08-14: The denizen Serraionga has not been seen since being killed in the OT Executions by executioner [ - Zekks - ]. Being worried about his whereabouts and what has happened to him, the citizen Allmynamestaken created a thread to invoke him and revive his soul. Allmynamestaken hopes to bring Serraionga back from the dead by reciting his sacred chant that Serraionga has repeated in so many threads in the past: I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti with bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favorite meals. Many people pitched in to help his revival, and the user DJ Enetro was chosen to “act as the voice of Serraionga”. However, some people preferred Serraionga to stop posting, reciting the counter chant: fuck off with your spaghetti shit. It is unknown whether or not these chants were effective, but as of today, Serraionga is still nowhere to be seen.

The two factions of cultists chanting against each other.

2017-08-14: Professor of Oneirology, DirgeControl, is running a scientific study on the people of OT to see what they dreamt of the night before. Presented with a single question mark, by the professor himself, this survey is meant to either prove or disprove the theory that users of OT don’t dream; if this theory is proven, then that would prove that all OT users do not have a brain, and are literally creating “mindless shitposts”. Many denizens have participated in this study, some telling their tale and others claiming that they never dream or never remember after dreaming. What will the study results show? Are OT users really creating “mindless shitposts” after all?

The accredited professor at work.

When Will it End?

A Comprehensive List of OTrends

The Rurree fanclub, dating back to about ten months ago, has been brought back from the dead. Its creator, L-a-m-e-y [ B ], re-opened it to the public as a marketing stunt in order to gain more members; it was revived on 14 August 2017.

OT Denizens

Keep the Cancer Flowing

Welcome back:

The user Flannel has come back from being AWOL for almost two months. She created a thread to get back up to speed on the current OT Overlord, that being Ephemeral. As it was all the information Flannel was looking for, she requested the thread to be closed, but the Big Bird in the Heavens denied the request, and is now destined to be open forever. Welcome back, Flannel!

New Denizens:

awesomeboxlord, looking for advice on a tablet to buy, waltzed into OT and opened a thread. The new user currently owns a CTH-490 tablet, and has his eyes on a CTL-480. The thread received several replies and pieces of advice; it is unknown whether or not the OP considered these options.

First posting the thread in the osu!mania forum, Humb0ldt made a three-step process of what he thinks every new mania player goes through; however, an unknown Special Op decided that the thread was a perfect fit to the collection of threads Off-Topic has in store, and was promptly moved there. Being in OT, the usual Denizens crawled out of the woodwork to post what they thought were the steps to become a full-fledged osu!mania player.

Being sick and tired of today’s beatmap meta, kohaku0702 found the Off-Topic subforum to vent to people about it, calling the beatmaps “aids”. Modern mappers came to the rescue, however, suggesting to kohaku to play their maps.

OT!News will always try to provide quality content.
If you find any errors or have a suggestion, please leave a post below or
feel free to PM / highlight us either through the osu! site or our Discord.

Credits:
We would like to take this opportunity to thank kai99 and Blitzfrog for giving us so much cancer that we needed to bleach our eyes, abraker for tidying the cancer, johnmedina999 for grammar nazi-ing, and a collaborative effort to make the cancer look nice. We also would like to give special thanks to everyone in the official Discord server for giving us the support needed not to shoot ourselves. Until next time!

Thank you, good night, and remember to...

ColdTooth
im gay
Nanachii
ur gay
worst fl player
gay

still not on it :(
Ryoid
are u a gay?
Adorn
♥ thank you for the welcome back this is gr8
KupcaH
I'm new.
Why I don't see my name in "New Denizens"?
Ryoid
I'm new
Can somebody teach me how to "Shitpost"?
KupcaH

Ryoid wrote:

I'm new
Can somebody teach me how to "Shitpost"?
Yes.
Foxtrot
oh hey, i'm there
kai99

KupcaH wrote:

I'm new.
Why I don't see my name in "New Denizens"?
hi new
Serraionga
It Seems Like OT Has Been Worried About Me All Along~ uwu
Rwyta

Foxtrot wrote:

oh hey, i'm there
abraker
hi new and there, I'm where
Winek
so gay
DirgeControl
Triggered because I just got misgendered
Jun Maeda
Im lesbian! (im a guy so im lesbian again)
Ryoid
Wow, so many gay(and lesbian) on this thread

abraker wrote:

hi new and there, I'm where
Hi guys, I'm when
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
Hi I'm Taken.
Pachiru
Hello, I'm new here, how to become an OT Denizen? ^^'
show more