forum

[Archived] Running mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Moccha_chii-
I'm just reinstall my windows xp and I download osu again , but then I realize that the pointer is odd
I played just like usual but the mouse go too far or too short from the first place
then I tried change the sensivity and the mouse option in control panel but it's the same it's like trembling when you follow a long slider and I can't play a jump map again even the usual beatmap I usually passed without any problem,now I lost in the first
I don't think there's some mistake in my mouse because I don't do anything to my mouse and it's the same outside osu!

any explanation for this? I really want to play osu! just like back then :'(
LukaXD
did you try enabling mouse precision mode?
hoLysoup

LukaXD wrote:

don't you mean disable? It's most likely mouse precision mode doing that. You have to make sure you disable it on both your desktop from control panel AND in game. I remember when I didn't know I had it on ._. that was annoying
LukaXD

hoLysoup wrote:

LukaXD wrote:

don't you mean disable? It's most likely mouse precision mode doing that. You have to make sure you disable it on both your desktop from control panel AND in game. I remember when I didn't know I had it on ._. that was annoying
hmm my mouse was doing what he described when mouse precision was off, most likely it depends on the mouse :o