forum

Caramell - Caramelldansen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
meyou22
I am finished my first Beatmap. I really have to thank Peppy continously for her help.

EDIT: Caramell Caramelldansen

It's finished! Huzzah! Tell me what you think
peppy
You might need to put the whole osz up - I don't have that song :(
If you want me to host it, feel free to email it in my direction (beatmap hosting will be coming sometime..)
Topic Starter
meyou22
I just learned how to do that.

I have a hosting site that can handle it, so I shall edit the first post. It's FAR from completed, it's just the first little part. If it's a timing problem, I can probably fix it...somehow.

Edit: Alright, it's up!
peppy
<link removed - old>

Increased BPM to 138 (definitely a lot more in time ;)) and moved a few notes around. You probably don't want sliders as long as you have them, but I think you realised that!
Topic Starter
meyou22
It's DONE. Thank god too.

Tell me what you guys think.
Lumino
I like the song, and the beatmap is a nice and easy one, for me it's a good cool down song after playing all those fast ones. :D

I think some parts of the beat layout needs some work though, so I'll give it some adjustments and I'll see what you think.

EDIT: Good work btw.
Caramell - Caramelldansen
Tell me what you think, and if I guessed your style of beat placement choices incorrectly, my bad ;) , but don't let me put you off, edit if you must.

Hope to see more beatmaps from you in the future! :)
Topic Starter
meyou22
Thanks. I was worried about some parts of the Beatmap.
peppy
I'm with lumino - its a nice easy song and has some nice patterns. Just needs a few touch-ups ;).
Topic Starter
meyou22
I really wanted an easier beatmap...mostly because I can't do the rest of them.
peppy
You'll enjoy the new version which should be up in <1hour - with a couple of play mods to make things easier.
Topic Starter
meyou22
Oh, that's a relief. =D
Lumino
I've edited my post earlier, so the link for the .osu file is there.
If you like it and feel no need to edit, I can upload the .osz file on the server to save you the trouble :)
Topic Starter
meyou22
This is perfect! =3 And yes, please load that up.

Thanks you guys!
Lumino
Yup, .osz file is upped and I've edited the link in your first post for easy access.
Topic Starter
meyou22
Wonderful! Thank you!
CowNoseThe50PoundCat
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
yeh because the map is old and there are no restrictions on making a beatmap before
CowNoseThe50PoundCat
Okay thank you for the reply. :)
qlum
the video in this map doesn't work but if i change it to avi and load it in the editor it does work
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James2250

meyou22 wrote:

I am finished my first Beatmap. I really have to thank Peppy continously for her help.
Did peppy have a sex change or have I been wrong thinking peppy is a man this entire time? :(
0_o

James2250 wrote:

meyou22 wrote:

Did peppy have a sex change or have I been wrong thinking peppy is a man this entire time? :(
If he is a woman, he's a pretty ugly one.
Hyguys
Chaosoul
Err Says beatmap isn't uploaded properly
Zelos
I believe this version was deleted.
Try MaxwellDemons http://osu.ppy.sh/s/1018
Try 0_o's http://osu.ppy.sh/s/7380
or try ztrot's http://osu.ppy.sh/s/18568
NationInArms
Are there any beatmaps up of the original version and not just speedycake remixes?
Nyphree
In december last year I did download this map, I swear. But I deleted it, with a D rank, so I want to replay this map to see if this time I'll be able to rank at least S e.e .... Now I remember, I grabbed this map with the BP#2
[Luanny]
holy shit this necro.
show more