1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Hello there!
NM or M4M, feel free to do as you wish ~

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/671344

thanks!
posted

whosthebox wrote:

Hello there!
NM or M4M, feel free to do as you wish ~

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/671344

thanks!
Accepted as M4M, i’m Waiting for your mod on https://osu.ppy.sh/s/627038 this map. Thanks
posted
Type of request and game mode:NM Taiko
Title: And You Disappeared
Length: 30 seconds
Diff name: Kantan
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/693852/#taiko/1473980
posted

-Only Camellia- wrote:

Type of request and game mode:NM Taiko
Title: And You Disappeared
Length: 30 seconds
Diff name: Kantan
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/693852/#taiko/1473980
nm is closed, not now, sorry
posted

M4M and GD is open!

⠀⠀⠀⠀NM - 0/0⠀⠀⠀⠀M4M - 0/∞⠀⠀⠀⠀Collab/GD 0/1


i'm done with std, now taiko only.
posted
Type of request and game mode: Taiko
Title: Sa'eed
Length: 7:00
Diff name: Infected Oni
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/702878
posted

Surono wrote:

Type of request and game mode: Taiko
Title: Sa'eed
Length: 7:00
Diff name: Infected Oni
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/702878
Accepted
posted
Type of request and game mode: NM, Taiko
Title: Freesia
Length: 01:19
Diff name: Futsuu and Muzukashii, preferably all diff.es but you said that only 2 difficulties would be modded. That's okay
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/701640#taiko/1484903 (modding v.2)

Thanks in advance!
posted
Type of request and game mode: nm taiko
Title: Weave Detonator
Length: 2.01
Diff name: may all
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/694360
<3
posted
Hello!

Type of request and game mode: NM, Taiko, but i guess you would Interesate make a GD Muzukashii
NM or GD whatever is fine
Title: Utakata, Ai no Mahoroba
Length: 1:29 (1:27 drain)
Diff name: Fire Oni
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/633695

:o:?:o
posted

Skylish wrote:

Type of request and game mode: NM, Taiko
Title: Freesia
Length: 01:19
Diff name: Futsuu and Muzukashii, preferably all diff.es but you said that only 2 difficulties would be modded. That's okay
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/701640#taiko/1484903 (modding v.2)

Thanks in advance!
Accepted

Lissel wrote:

Hello!

Type of request and game mode: NM, Taiko, but i guess you would Interesate make a GD Muzukashii
NM or GD whatever is fine
Title: Utakata, Ai no Mahoroba
Length: 1:29 (1:27 drain)
Diff name: Fire Oni
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/633695

:o:?:o
sorry, rejected, i'm coping well only with at lowest and highest diffs.

So sad, but others is rejected too. See you in next round! ;)

M4M is still open!

⠀⠀⠀⠀NM - 2/0⠀⠀⠀⠀M4M - 0/∞⠀⠀⠀⠀Collab/GD 1/1

posted
why u taking under 1:30 now :(
posted

Mayuzumi Sayaka wrote:

why u taking under 1:30 now :(
I can make exception if I like song. I already wrote about my music preferences
posted
Type of request and game mode: Taiko NM
Title: Spawn of Possession - Apparition
Length: 8:18
Diff name: True Faith
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/704260#taiko/1489801
posted
Type of request and game mode: M4M Taiko
Title: Onaji Hoshi ga Mitai
Length: 4:21
Diff name: Kantan, Futsuu, Muzukashii and Oni
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/702589#taiko/1486677


if you accepted, I'll modding a https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/697210/#taiko/1476895
posted

Hayate1129 wrote:

Type of request and game mode: M4M Taiko
Title: Onaji Hoshi ga Mitai
Length: 4:21
Diff name: Kantan, Futsuu, Muzukashii and Oni
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/702589#taiko/1486677


if you accepted, I'll modding a https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/697210/#taiko/1476895
Ok. I'll mod Kantan, Futsuu and Oni :3
posted
Type of request and game mode: M4M, hybrid set with taiko,ctb,standard
Title: i want to tell you i love you but i can't (ft. olli)
Length: 0:48
Diff name: Kantan, Futsuu
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/705193/#taiko/1491617
posted

LiousPL wrote:

Type of request and game mode: M4M, hybrid set with taiko,ctb,standard
Title: i want to tell you i love you but i can't (ft. olli)
Length: 0:48
Diff name: Kantan, Futsuu
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/705193/#taiko/1491617
Accepted. You can mod any my taiko pending map
posted
Type of request and game mode: M4M Taiko
Title: Dempagumi.inc - Psi desu I LIKE YOU
Length: 3:43 (3:42 drain)
Diff name: Kantan, Futsuu, Muzukashii in that priority order, whatever you think is fair for M4M.
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/543447

I'd like to mod your Perfect slumbers map.


Thanks for considering.
posted

Karee Pan wrote:

Type of request and game mode: M4M Taiko
Title: Dempagumi.inc - Psi desu I LIKE YOU
Length: 3:43 (3:42 drain)
Diff name: Kantan, Futsuu, Muzukashii in that priority order, whatever you think is fair for M4M.
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/543447

I'd like to mod your Perfect slumbers map.


Thanks for considering.
You know, I can’t say no :^)
show more
Please sign in to reply.