forum

How to make circles disappear after clicking?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
S1cK
Hey, I wanted to know how i can make my circles instead of fading to just disappearing?
h3oCharles
Look at WubWoofWolf's skin, is that what you mean? The circles are actually numbers. Scale your hitcircle to 160x160.
Beard
In a normal skin, the default-0 to default-9 png files would be only numbers. With your skin, you'll need to make default-0 to default-9 your hitcircles along with the numbers inside of them.

They should look like this:

instead of this:

Then, make two 1x1 transparent images with the names hitcircle.png and hitcircleoverlay.png
Topic Starter
S1cK

h3oCharles wrote:

Look at WubWoofWolf's skin, is that what you mean? The circles are actually numbers. Scale your hitcircle to 160x160.
I mean that when i click a circle, there will be no fade outs.
Topic Starter
S1cK

Ghostzy25 wrote:

In a normal skin, the default-0 to default-9 png files would be only numbers. With your skin, you'll need to make default-0 to default-9 your hitcircles along with the numbers inside of them.

instead of this:

Then, make two 1x1 transparent images with the names hitcircle.png and hitcircleoverlay.png

Should i just make all the default.png 1x1 transparent?
And then add hitcircleoverlay.png to the skin file?
Beard

S1cK wrote:

Ghostzy25 wrote:

instead of this:

Should i just make all the default.png 1x1 transparent?
And then add hitcircleoverlay.png to the skin file?
The default.png's shouldn't be transparent, those will be your hitcircles. If you already have a skin with hitcircles and hitcircle overlays, just combine then to make a complete hitcircle like what you'd see in the game itself. And then add numbers over the hitcircles in a photo editing software and save them as default-0.png, default-1.png, etc.

The images you'd want to make 1x1 and transparent are the hitcircle.png and hitcircleoverlay.png, since your default.png images are already the hitcircles. You don't need two hitcircles.
Topic Starter
S1cK

Ghostzy25 wrote:

instead of this:

I dont think you understood what i meant,
I did what you said and my skin messed up.
I fixed it but i just want to know how to delete fade out.
Is there a video somwhere?
Beard

S1cK wrote:

Ghostzy25 wrote:

instead of this:

It works fine for me. Also, you should do what h3oCharles said and change the dimensions for the default.png's to 160x160. I'm not sure if you can delete the fade out on its own.
Beard

S1cK wrote:

Ghostzy25 wrote:

instead of this:

Also I checked and there's not a video on it anywhere..
Topic Starter
S1cK

Ghostzy25 wrote:

instead of this:

Ah its fine, thanks anyways!
Ill just wait for more people to answer
O2MasterFX
Use any software editing (GIMP and Paint.NET for example) and open hitcircle.png, then import hitcircleoverlay.png and place it above the hitcircle.png.
Export 10 times as default-#.png whereas # is numbers from 0-9. Copy exported files to your skin, replace default-0 to default-9.

In your skin folder, open skin.ini and search for HitCircleOverlap and replace the value with 128. Depending on your hitcircle size, for example if your hitcircle.png have dimension of 160x160, then the value should be 160 instead of 128.

Now make a blank 1x1 png file using software editing and export as hitcircle.png and hitcircleoverlay.png. Copy the files to your skin and replace if prompted.

If you want colored hitcircles, then do the same as first step, but click the hitcircle.png and go to colors. There should be options like colorify (GIMP) or something to modify colors. Then export.
Tobazu

O2MasterFX wrote:

Use any software editing (GIMP and Paint.NET for example) and open hitcircle.png, then import hitcircleoverlay.png and place it above the hitcircle.png.
Export 10 times as default-#.png whereas # is numbers from 0-9. Copy exported files to your skin, replace default-0 to default-9.

In your skin folder, open skin.ini and search for HitCircleOverlap and replace the value with 128. Depending on your hitcircle size, for example if your hitcircle.png have dimension of 160x160, then the value should be 160 instead of 128.

Now make a blank 1x1 png file using software editing and export as hitcircle.png and hitcircleoverlay.png. Copy the files to your skin and replace if prompted.

If you want colored hitcircles, then do the same as first step, but click the hitcircle.png and go to colors. There should be options like colorify (GIMP) or something to modify colors. Then export.

i did all af that, but my hitcircles arent there, they are invisible. can somebody help?

a picture: http://prntscr.com/kps7lu
h3oCharles
read the entire thread. If you did, check HitCirclePrefix in skin.ini
valsack632

O2MasterFX wrote:

how do you color the it in paint.net?
Matt2e2

Xernzart wrote:

If the hitcircle is monochrome then what I like to do is go to the Levels menu in Adjustments and lower the G and B channels to 0 then use the Hue/Saturation menu.
RockRoller

Xernzart wrote:

The easiest would by with a plugin, which allows you to recolour objects. Just donwload these plugins. Those are all the plugins that I use.