osu!catch Daninintei Courses(Updated Kyu Levels for newbies)

posted
Total Posts
125
show more
Murasaki Shion
good
Fl4ndre Scarlet
Level 10 I can't hear anything
Topic Starter
Yumeno Himiko

Fl4ndre Scarlet wrote:

Level 10 I can't hear anything
hmm I checked the files and it should work fine, redl it maybe?
Selo
Uhm, DID you know that Enchant was working on this for the past 2 months? You copy-pasted him COMPLETELY by doing things this way, just saying.
Topic Starter
Yumeno Himiko

AniCore wrote:

Uhm, DID you know that Enchant was working on this for the past 2 months? You copy-pasted him COMPLETELY by doing things this way, just saying.
He is not the original source of the concept of Daninintei, also I never know about this since I quitted for about 2 months.
How come that you say I'm copy-pasting his work? I even don't know why you think I copy maps. Do I have the necessary to copy him? Don't you think I can spend more time on my own maps?
Depths
I'll improve this later zzz

Pyrozen
I'm gonna join this challenge. I think 10th Dan is bugged, missing audio.
Ascendance
Nice to see, thanks for your hard work, exam <3

A Moon Gust
Passed courses 1, 2 and 3. Felt like Voice was the hardest map to get good acc out of the 1st 3 Dans. Also can you link a download to the individual songs since I can't find Cold Green Eyes by Fii anywhere.

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8846746
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8846909
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8847061
Zak
This looks really neat, I'll have to check it out soon.
DDMythical
its kaiden not kaiten

nice course work
Yuudachi-kun
Should I play ctb again for this
DDMythical
reupload 10dan its broke

i'm learning ctb now
Yuudachi-kun
You should make 級 levels for salads and cups and platters
Topic Starter
Yumeno Himiko

A Moon Gust wrote:

Passed courses 1, 2 and 3. Felt like Voice was the hardest map to get good acc out of the 1st 3 Dans. Also can you link a download to the individual songs since I can't find Cold Green Eyes by Fii anywhere.

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8846746
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8846909
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8847061
sadly Fii deleted some of her maps so you can't find them :o I just gonna add the links today so don't worry about it.

Fl4ndre Scarlet wrote:

Level 10 I can't hear anything

DDMythical wrote:

reupload 10dan its broke

i'm learning ctb now
try this?:
http://puu.sh/xahXX/0048df5f02.osz
https://mega.nz/#!udJmWARS!ZJ323oTzCM5O ... 6m8y6WI8pY

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

You should make 級 levels for salads and cups and platters
just planning to do this, and I may work with some mappers who are good at low level maps to make the levels more balanced. ;)


also fixed the Kaiden problem.
Remyria
Hum...


Kdefs
these are all way way way to easy, especially kaiden
Jakads

Fantasy wrote:

these are all way way way to easy, especially kaiden
then maybe you're way too good at this game ;)
Topic Starter
Yumeno Himiko

Remyria wrote:

Hum...


hmm I'll check This later

@Fantasy: You're way too strong :( And since the design of system is aim'd for #2000~#1 players, so the relative difficulty won't be too extreme. However Enchant is working on his Dan system and that one is more pro and much harder, you can wait and play their work :d



Link for 10th Dan updated again :o Sorry for the inconvenience
A Moon Gust
4th Dan pass: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8849300
Don't think I'll be passing anymore Dans at my current skill level due to the high acc requirement. I did have fun playing through each Dan though and it brought my attention to some decent graveyarded maps.
Under what time would make a map "short" by your definition?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply