forum

We Bare Bears - Lucky Me Song ft. Courtney Fortune (Soundtra

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PotatoJet
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 18 August 2017 at 17:26:07

Artist: We Bare Bears
Title: Lucky Me Song ft. Courtney Fortune (Soundtrack Version)
Source: We Bare Bears Clips
Tags: pandas r cute cartoon network cn
BPM: 174
Filesize: 1037kb
Play Time: 00:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. Futsuu (1.91 stars, 110 notes)
  2. Kantan (1.24 stars, 53 notes)
  3. Muzukashii (2.6 stars, 148 notes)
Download: We Bare Bears - Lucky Me Song ft. Courtney Fortune (Soundtrack Version)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

First Taiko Beatmap!

Kantan by me
Futsuu by me
Muzukashii by me
Poii
in my opinion
the BPM should be 167BPM and the offset is 1416
just try it, if you think this is oky, pls poke me again via PM Forum or In game

i'll be back to mod your map, for sure :)
dont kudos me, cuz i'll be back xD
Topic Starter
PotatoJet

PoPoii wrote:

in my opinion
the BPM should be 167BPM and the offset is 1416
just try it, if you think this is oky, pls poke me again via PM Forum or In game

i'll be back to mod your map, for sure :)
dont kudos me, cuz i'll be back xD
Thank you! ^-^
Poii
-_- you didnt change the offset

i just can say "re-map"
i'll give you a suggestion

my mod is based on 1416 offset, not the original one

Muzu
  1. Try to be consistent and hear the rhtym carefuly,
    i give you some example : from 00:05:543 - try to follow the drum, yeah only the drum not that piano thing in background << Like this
    maybe my timing isnt good enough, so pls ask here t/13795

following the drum sound is not bad idea and you can follow that vocal in another part, its simple and easy to map, and pls del all that slider :3
    pls Fix your timing so i can mod your map :3
    dont worry i'll be back, for sure :) i like the song, i'll keep my eyes on this map xD, goodluck
OrangeYouGlad
Hey I see that you're having trouble finding the correct offset/BPM. Its a bit tricky at first but I'm also trying to get better at finding them. Here's my guess as to what they should be. Please let me know what you think so that I can get better at this in the future :)

BPM:173.95
Uninherited Offset Point: 5565

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions or comments.Happy Mapping! :D
Topic Starter
PotatoJet

PoPoii wrote:

-_- you didnt change the offset

i just can say "re-map"
i'll give you a suggestion

my mod is based on 1416 offset, not the original one

Muzu
  1. Try to be consistent and hear the rhtym carefuly,
    i give you some example : from 00:05:543 - try to follow the drum, yeah only the drum not that piano thing in background << Like this
    maybe my timing isnt good enough, so pls ask here t/13795

following the drum sound is not bad idea and you can follow that vocal in another part, its simple and easy to map, and pls del all that slider :3
    pls Fix your timing so i can mod your map :3
    dont worry i'll be back, for sure :) i like the song, i'll keep my eyes on this map xD, goodluck
Oops I thought I updated it with your offset, thanks for the advice! :) Also, I'll just fix the timing and in your mod could you explain why I have to delete the sliders and stuff.

(I thought this was your actual mod and I pressed give kudosu xd but you can have it anyway)

OrangeYouGlad wrote:

Hey I see that you're having trouble finding the correct offset/BPM. Its a bit tricky at first but I'm also trying to get better at finding them. Here's my guess as to what they should be. Please let me know what you think so that I can get better at this in the future :)

BPM:173.95
Uninherited Offset Point: 5565

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions or comments.Happy Mapping! :D
I don't remember requesting a timing check from you but thanks anyways! :D
I'll try to change it to your timing and decide which offset I should use.
Poii
i ask Orange to help you find the right timing setup

potatojet wrote:

(I thought this was your actual mod and I pressed give kudosu xd but you can have it anyway) Its oky, i'll be back
Topic Starter
PotatoJet
Oh alright.

Also, 174 bpm sounds much better than 173.95bpm but the offset is great! @OrangeYouGlad
[MTF] Wolfette

You might wanna lower the AR on the muzu diff a bit. It's near impossible to play with HR or even EZ DT
Topic Starter
PotatoJet
I really don't plan to continue with this map xd because I'm busy with my other map going for loved (which I have to wait for).
davidminh0111
Hello, form my queue:

[Timing]
Delete all the inherited points, leave the 1st one

[General]
Disable Countdown and Widescreen Support of all diff.

I will mod your map based on the new timing

[Kantan]
00:05:547: Unsnapped notes
00:06:944: Why k? Change to d
00:09:702: Missing note
00:13:840: Unecessary slider
00:12:461: Missing note
00:15:047 (11, 12, 13, 14): Why did you put the notes on the red ticks? Move it to white tick
00:19:875: Move to 00:19:702
00:23:151: Unecessary slider
00:25:737: Move to 00:25:565
00:30:220: Move to 00:30:047
00:30:392: Why did you leave it blank
00:32:978: Move to 00:33:151

Sorry because for short mod, I won't mod Muzu and Futsuu due to your Taiko mapping experience.
GL
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.