show more
Yuzeyun
we got the exschwasion of taiko yall
Arrival
bravo !
Raiden
Congratulations, well deserved :D
Stefan
Fantastic beatmap. Only thing I was wondering is the SV boost in the Dual-lane stages: Did you want to avoid BPM boosting? Because it'd be otherwise possible to make the notes at this part completely invisible. On the other hand, if that'd be the way for people who disable the SB - for whatever reasons - then I guess it can stay like that.
Nifty
Good job ^^ I wish I knew how to storyboard so I could make cool things too.
Taro-chan_old_1
Congrats! Nice (and really impossible taiko aspire) map! :) :D
Weber
very very cool

i'd also consider adding a second difficulty with just the normal map, due to the requirement of storyboards that might leave some people with laggy gameplay
Topic Starter
Supairo
Whoa, didn't expect that much comments... Especially before it's officially announced as a ranked map.

Unmei Muma wrote:

we got the exschwasion of taiko yall
... I don't get it.

Arrival wrote:

bravo !
... Bonjour la France.

Raiden wrote:

Congratulations, well deserved :D
Thanks!

Stefan wrote:

Fantastic beatmap. Only thing I was wondering is the SV boost in the Dual-lane stages: Did you want to avoid BPM boosting? Because it'd be otherwise possible to make the notes at this part completely invisible. On the other hand, if that'd be the way for people who disable the SB - for whatever reasons - then I guess it can stay like that.
I wanted to avoid tampering with the BPM. I didn't take into account people who would disable the SB (which would be harder to play because of the speed).

Nifty wrote:

Good job ^^ I wish I knew how to storyboard so I could make cool things too.
Just try playing in the editor first with some of the options you have. You can search for more advanced tips in the Wiki and the Storyboarding subforum.

Taro-chan wrote:

Congrats! Nice (and really impossible taiko aspire) map! :) :D
It's not impossible! Just... Hard to perfect.

Weber wrote:

very very cool

i'd also consider adding a second difficulty with just the normal map, due to the requirement of storyboards that might leave some people with laggy gameplay
This would defeat the ENTIRE PURPOSE of this beatmap. If you have lag, try running osu! with a lower resolution and in full screen.
Seijiro
how to transform a supposed boring and repetitive song for taiko into a masterpiece
Good job, your ideas were great and befitting for such a contest
Yuzeyun
Eschwasion c'est le mec tu sais pas d'où il pop mais il t'a pondu des trucs pétés dans la commu NITG (exemple)
(Je dis ça car personne s'attendait à ce qu'une personne peu connue dans la communauté gagne face à Tasuke et Sand, je suis au courant que t'as fait du skinning aussi et ça a beaucoup aidé 👀)

Bon, on va check ceci

[Mode 1]
Le conseil est un peu chaud à lire en plein gameplay si tu remarques pas t'es baisé pour la suite, essaie de le faire durer un peu plus longtemps (genre +2 secondes)

00:39:330 (133,134) - Double note pas spécialement évidente, même si ça te dit de regarder en haut

[Mode 3]
En fait c'est moins que ça donkama 👀, t'as juste des 9/4 qui restent sur une vitesse de scroll :^)
01:11:364 (45) - Si tu le sens, tu peux même monter à 8x pour ce slider (mais 4x te casse bien le crâne)

[Mode 4]
Erreur grammaticale, je te corrige ça et en un peu mieux : "You can still finish the spinner by hitting regular notes!"

[Mode 5]
J'avais utilisé mirror mode dans Marianne car j'avais pas envie de mettre "Abekobe", le terme exact devrait être Abekobe. Mais "Reversed Colors" peut fonctionner aussi

[Mode 8]
Go le faire au note-par-note (même si c'est pas trop visible quand tu joues)

[Mode 9b]
Même que 5 pour "Mirror"

Le gimmick français est pas mort les mecs
meii18
gorgeous entry didn't expect that you would win the contest congratz!!
Topic Starter
Supairo

MrSergio wrote:

how to transform a supposed boring and repetitive song for taiko into a masterpiece
Good job, your ideas were great and befitting for such a contest
This isn't that groundbreaking, but as long as people enjoy it, then I'm okay with it.

Unmei Muma wrote:

Eschwasion c'est le mec tu sais pas d'où il pop mais il t'a pondu des trucs pétés dans la commu NITG (exemple)
(Je dis ça car personne s'attendait à ce qu'une personne peu connue dans la communauté gagne face à Tasuke et Sand, je suis au courant que t'as fait du skinning aussi et ça a beaucoup aidé 👀)
... Oké. Ça a du sens- Wait, j'ai changé mon nom, comment on peut être au courant que j'ai fait du skinning auparavant?

Bon, on va check ceci

[Mode 1]
Le conseil est un peu chaud à lire en plein gameplay si tu remarques pas t'es baisé pour la suite, essaie de le faire durer un peu plus longtemps (genre +2 secondes) Rallongé la durée.

00:39:330 (133,134) - Double note pas spécialement évidente, même si ça te dit de regarder en haut Normalement, c'est visible en dessous avec les notes jaunes liées.

[Mode 3]
En fait c'est moins que ça donkama 👀, t'as juste des 9/4 qui restent sur une vitesse de scroll :^) I can't Donkama. Je sais pas si je vais changer en "Taiko Hell" tout simplement.
01:11:364 (45) - Si tu le sens, tu peux même monter à 8x pour ce slider (mais 4x te casse bien le crâne) On va rester à 4x, d'accord?

[Mode 4]
Erreur grammaticale, je te corrige ça et en un peu mieux : "You can still finish the spinner by hitting regular notes!" I can't English. Corrigé.

[Mode 5]
J'avais utilisé mirror mode dans Marianne car j'avais pas envie de mettre "Abekobe", le terme exact devrait être Abekobe. Mais "Reversed Colors" peut fonctionner aussi Changé en "Reversed Colors".

[Mode 8]
Go le faire au note-par-note (même si c'est pas trop visible quand tu joues) Je laisse tel que pour le moment.

[Mode 9b]
Même que 5 pour "Mirror" Corrigé automatiquement avec le 5ème mode.

Merci pour les corrections!

Le gimmick français est pas mort les mecs

ByBy wrote:

gorgeous entry didn't expect that you would win the contest congratz!!
Honestly, I didn't expect it either, but thanks!
Ephemeral
Happy with this to hit approved?
Topic Starter
Supairo

Ephemeral wrote:

Happy with this to hit approved?
Had one last look through this, and I can safely say this can go approved!
Ephemeral
And she's up!
Skylish
A new Taiko mapper hit up the Title, what????????

Brilliant work, well done! :D
Monstrata
Welcome to the club.
Yuzeyun
o7
Kaitjuh
Holy shit I did not expect Intense Muskrat was you xD.

Congratulations, Masterful beatmap!
davidminh0111
WOO HOO, fun map! Gratz
RyoKazuka
very unexpected

congrats on winning
welcome to the fam
milr_
Amazing Approved Beatmap!
Kujinn
Back then, I thought, how is Aspire even gonna be possible for other game modes. But then I see this. OMG Well done and gratz man
Aurele
Félicitation, tu as fait un très bon travail! :)
Ankanogradiel
grats on winning this

kind of annoyed with the fact that people vote 1 on this map while having no idea what it is.
iYiyo
best
Joe Castle
i dont know why people hates this map, do they know this is THE ASPIRE CONTEST WINNER!? (?)

congrats dude! cant play it since im still a noob, but fun map you created!
Surono
best ( k asfdfdsf )

worse for people just think if the mapper is unknown, yeah thats the problem. ( long sentence here loooool )
shionelove
hating Aspire map in 2017 LUL
congrats anyway
AyeAries

shionelove wrote:

hating Aspire map in 2017 LUL
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ anyway, congrats :)
-Zeraora
Congratz!
-Sh1n1-
Gratz :3
Kyouren