forum

Sonic The Hedgehog - Theme of Infinite

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lua445
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, August 14, 2017 at 2:53:27 AM

Artist: Sonic The Hedgehog
Title: Theme of Infinite
Source: Sonic Forces
BPM: 142
Filesize: 3393kb
Play Time: 02:04
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.42 stars, 260 notes)
Download: Sonic The Hedgehog - Theme of Infinite
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Use this space to tell the world about your map. It helps to include a list of changes as your map is modded!
Jayde
Modding: (Just going through random threads :3)

Insane
I re timed your map, and ended up getting a bpm of 140 consistently every time I did it, it also felt better, but try again for yourself if you see otherwise
00:04:552 (8,9) - Too close together, especially because the pause between them is too large
00:07:087 (13,14,15,16) - Gap between 13 and the triple is too far apart, make them closer since the rhythmic gap is much closer
00:07:299 (14,15,16) - Have the timing between these 3 notes be the same, currently 14 and 15 are tied together and then 16 comes in, but visually, the spacing is the same, so it's very difficult for the player to be able to tell whilst playing
00:10:785 (24,25,26) - ^^^ same as above
00:11:947 (28,29) - I can tell you were trying to have a poly rhythm here with a beat in the hit circles that were differing to the music, but the spacing being the same in these last 4 notes before the spinner, makes it seem really jagged and bad, instead consider either making these 2 notes closer together to indicate this rhythm, or make them all equally spaced apart rhythms to emulate the 'beat' in the music before the spinner
00:14:904 (1,2,3) - Waaaay to far apart for this triplet (it is doable, but is kind of random and just feels bad to play)
00:15:327 (3,4,5) - The spacing from '3' to '4' and '5' is good and works well, try doing this more
00:17:017 (6,7,8) - Weird spacing with weird timings, fix
00:20:925 (8) - Slider doesn't really match the music, instead sync up the timing of this more and when the guitar does it's riff, create a slider with a higher slider velocity to match it (makes map feel more sync'd with the music)
00:22:616 (12,13) - All preceding notes in this phrase are all rhythmically the same timings, but this visual jump in placing is only warranted if there was a pause, but there isn't, so just move it closer to 12
00:31:806 (12,13) - Move closer together

From this point on wards, it looks like you did live mapping and the timings are all pretty off but the problems are so numerous I'm not going to mod this at all, (even though I understand it's a base for when you actually map it, creating NCs would still be good, so you don't have combos going above 10)

Overall, Definitely change the timing to 140 and make triplets or notes in general consistent and if not, positioned either closer of further apart to indicate to the player what the rhythm will be.
Gl for the rest, hope this helped!