forum

The Types of People You Meet in OT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekks
Hi I'm kai Zekks, and today I will be talking about the people you have or may encounter while in Off-Topic/OT... at around 12AM in the morning
  1. The Shitposter: Probably was the most common person seen back then, but with the new rules more quality threads have appeared
  2. The Repeater: Is known for a common phrase that they repeated in multiple threads
  3. The Logical Ones: These people are hard to find, but when you find them it's easy to simply agree with their opinions on something retarded
  4. The Try Hard: They try too hard to appeal to the new quality standards the new rules set for us, so their threads come off a bit more aggressive than they mean to
  5. The Quality Posters: These people are claimed to be the quality posters, in order to be labeled as one you need to start off with strong points that can easily persuade anyone into what you're thinking
  6. The "Pls Just Accept Me" Poster: These types of people try to have people look at them differently so they can earn respect and hopefully reach the level of what people would call a quality poster!
  7. The Kind Child: Why are you here? Go back before you turn into a shitposter
DISCLAIMER: This is not meant to shade or hurt anyones feelings, I made this thread because I felt like it kthxbye
KupcaH
Hi, Zekks! I'm Shitposter, nice to meet you.
DJ Enetro
Hi shitposter, I'm Tryhard

but this is really a new era of OT. History in the making
kai99
which one am i
Rwyta

kai99 wrote:

which one am i
The mistake.
Luqanted
Can I apply for dickhead
Mara
Who am I?
Ender Lain
Repeat it, pls
Meah
Where should I be? Classified Meah? lmao (๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)
Ryoid
The Kind Child...
Blitzfrog
Apparently I'm in many categories
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

Apparently I'm in many categories
Adorn
im everything ok
roshan117
idk where i fit in anymore
worst fl player
No necromancer dammit
Serraionga
kai99

Serraionga wrote:

I identify as a victorian shitposter from the year 1839, and I jolly well expect to be treated as such.

I also enjoy being first at new pages.
oh my god
serrai like
omfg can you
WHY DO I LIKE YOUR SHITPOSTS SO MUCH
abraker

kai99 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

I identify as a victorian shitposter from the year 1839, and I jolly well expect to be treated as such.

I also enjoy being first at new pages.
oh my god
serrai like
omfg can you
WHY DO I LIKE YOUR SHITPOSTS SO MUCH
Language forums are cheating
Mara
Stefan
zero manners
Background character poster
Adorn