forum

Posting Improvement Plan

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
I'm under fire so before I start anything worse I should at least make a plan on how to improve my conduct on any online blog or forum, to say the least.

If you guys are so insistent about common sense, then we'll see. I won't believe or deny what you guys think is right.

Game Plan, let's go
  1. Thinking before I post any comment - or creating any thread, for that matter
  2. Destroying pride and instinctive thoughts by the root - myself
  3. Sorting seriousness from silliness
  4. Being nice to everyone, removing any saltiness or bashing
  5. Staying on-topic within a conversation, or not participating in one at all if I don't like it or have only shit to say
  6. Recognize what is trash
  7. Recognize what is quality, without factoring in OT!News
  8. Being optimistic and dynamic, and also a flexible mind
Note that these are all in order, by way of gradual development and moral locking into place ;)

If you think I should put or remove steps let me know.

Post your thoughts, GO!
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

Post your thoughts, GO!
I think that my life is essentially meaningless and is just one fuck-up after another.
Like yours, when you think about it.
roshan117
what the fuck those things r common sense
Tae

roshan117 wrote:

what the fuck those things r common sense
Unfortunately, Enetro is the one human being that doesn't share this "common sense", so taking such precautions as to not look like a utter dipshit are necessary for him.
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
Well that's why we set goals and work to aim higher than the minimum right?

And you think your life is meaningless? You mod and get your beatmaps ranked. How can you say that is meaningless when people actually have quality levels to play?
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
i did not read this
roshan117

DJ Enetro wrote:

Well that's why we set goals and work to aim higher than the minimum right?

And you think your life is meaningless? You mod and get your beatmaps ranked. How can you say that is meaningless when people actually have quality levels to play?
i see u mean well, but instead of making a fucking game thread about it, how about just apologize and acrually DO IT
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

Tae wrote:

that doesn't share this "common sense"
yet.
Also I don't remember Roshan using common sense back during the reign of Flanster

roshan117 wrote:

i see u mean well, but instead of making a fucking game thread about it, how about just apologize and acrually DO IT
Game thread? This thread doesn't belong in FG. Please clarify.
As for the latter matter, I plan on doing it first before apologizing, because what if I fuck up while i apologize?
When you apologize you usually are expected not to repeat the same shitty actions again right?
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

You just cured my depression with that. Thank you for your help, Enetro.

DJ Enetro wrote:

yet.
Also I don't remember Roshan using common sense back during the reign of Flanster
Yet? I'm sorry but if you don't have common sense by now, you're actually a lost cause.
Roshan does possess it, he just chose not to use it in the past. However, as you can see, he's changed for the better, and is now tolerated as a result. However, you refuse to do the same and instead waste everyone's time. Not only that but you seem to be a complete waste on resources in general. Such a shame.
Zekks
┓┏┓┏┓┃

┛┗┛┗┛┃\○/

┓┏┓┏┓┃ /

┛┗┛┗┛┃ノ)

┓┏┓┏┓┃

┛┗┛┗┛┃

┓┏┓┏┓┃

┛┗┛┗┛┃

┓┏┓┏┓┃

┃┃┃┃┃┃

┻┻┻┻┻┻
bye
kai99
i just think you don't get hints that well, i mean if someone throws a meme or bait you just go for it and take everything seriously; that makes it anti-fun for others
and that's the only thing you need to survive at OT; learning how to differentiate when something is serious and something is not
but this doesn't mean you can just throw memes during serious context, when something is serious you have to also know how to deal with that situation and not goof around

imo it will take you a long time to learn this (and maybe a few more communities/forums) so i'd rather not talk to you on this topic i'm sick and tired of you asking the same question over and over again, i appreciate that you're trying to learn but it's not gonna happen soon, it takes experience.

the reason people find your bashing and being salty problematic is probably also because you take things seriously. it just makes matters worse
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
selecting text to copy is really annoying on mobile rip

Tae wrote:

Roshan does possess it, he just chose not to use it in the past. However, as you can see, he's changed for the better, and is more tolerated. However, you refuse to do the same and instead waste everyone's time.
By sentence order:

1. Disagree. When we all were babies we didn't know how to speak first of all, and thus we needed others to teach us what we see as "right". Thus, it can safely be concluded that common sense is not an innate thing, it is a skill developed over time.
2. As we all can see, Roshan has decided to stop his inconsiderate behavior. We can enjoy it while it lasts.
3. Keeping within a conversation has to be done in order for anything to happen. Thus, I can safely apologize for that. As for the first part, i can't just have common sense pop out for me going back to my first sentence.
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
shut up lol this is a forum made for shitposting
MBomb
Modded your gameplan, hope it helps!

Remove steps 1-7, they're a bit unnecessary once you manage the 8th step.

Alright, done!
kai99

Fser wrote:

badummm mtss
sorry i just ha d to do it idk where the joke is tho
MBomb
Don't change your fucking post when I mod it you fuck.
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

By sentence order:

1. Disagree. When we all were babies we didn't know how to speak first of all, and thus we needed others to teach us what we see as "right". Thus, it can safely be concluded that common sense is not an innate thing, it is a skill developed over time. Read what I said again, that isn't what I said at all.
2. As we all can see, Roshan has decided to stop his inconsiderate behavior. We can enjoy it while it lasts. While it lasts? Enetro you are in no fucking position to talk about anyone having inconsiderate behaviour when you act the way you do.
Zekks
I can tell you're very aware that most of us dislike what you say, at least here bc in discord u seem pretty chill. But if you're aware of it, try not to keep mentioning it and say things like,"Oh, people dislike what I say so I'm just gonna leave this here and make it seem like I'm trying to be thoughtful." doing things like that are more childish than thoughtful. If you actually wanted people to see you differently than rn, then you should go improve yourself other than asking others to do it for you
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

Fser wrote:

Stay on topic man, if you have nothing productive to say go to another thread to suit your needs.

Tae wrote:

1. Read what I said again, that isn't what I said at all.
2. While it lasts? Enetro you are in no fucking position to talk about anyone having inconsiderate behaviour when you act the way you do.
  1. That is not the point. I do not think that Roshan possessed it before in the past but we can let it drop since we won't give in to the other
  2. And yet everything is impermanent.

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

I can tell you're very aware that most of us dislike what you say, at least here bc in discord u seem pretty chill. But if you're aware of it, try not to keep mentioning it and say things like,"Oh, people dislike what I say so I'm just gonna leave this here and make it seem like I'm trying to be thoughtful." doing things like that are more childish than thoughtful. If you actually wanted people to see you differently than rn, then you should go improve yourself other than asking others to do it for you
Nothing you say will make others do it for me. That's why I need to make sure that all be procedures are in place, because I might end up worse if I end up learning the wrong thing
kai99
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
im outta here
MBomb
But literally all you need to do is think about what you say before you say it, the rest is unnecessary.
Tae

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

But literally all you need to do is think about what you say before you say it, the rest is unnecessary.
Thinking is impermanent.
show more