a this is kind of an unusual m4m cos i heard homestuck from my other friends lo also you arent gonna colorhax this? xd
01:14:274 (1) - hmmm maybe curve this slider out a little bit more like this to emphasize the loud piano sound a bit more? think it's okay
also if you took my suggestion about the slider move 01:14:797 (2) - to x:211 for a more comfortable sidedash to play.
03:11:486 (1,2,3) - not sure why did you map this when the start of the slider doesnt have any sound to map on while you the slider ends has heads have low notes, tails have high notes
Couldnt really find that much detectable issues in the map but the streams kinda need more flow imo
- G i G a s - wrote:
GiGas Modding Q
- ⬛🔵 Blue for suggestions: Just little suggestions. Nothing wrong with it.
⬛🔴 Red for little warnings : Is fine but might want to fix it.
⬛ ⚫ Black for unrankable :Fix it if your map wants to get ranked
⬛ Ⓜ️ For my comments for the map or just personal things!
🔵 Blue for suggestions
⬛02:55:437 (2) - This part needs a sharper angle like 02:52:646 (2) -. + Same sounds so i prefer using the same slider. You don't need to use the same but a sharper slider would be great! not the same slider but did something
🔴 Red for little warnings
⬛04:46:639 (3,4,5,6) - i only see this kind of pattern once in the drop. I think this pattern is odd to just be in that place. Maybe like this pattern? 04:52:955 (4,5) - it's used directly after in the next section but i'll reduce distance here
⬛04:51:376 (1) -This note is too far away from the previous one. I think its over emphasized. reduced it
⬛04:49:797 (3,4)+04:54:008 (1,2) - I hear the small distorted sound but i don't think its strong enough to deserve a dash. Maybe x=388 so it would not need a dash? I think it's fine the way it is!
⚫ Black for unrankable
⬛ I don't see any!
Ⓜ️ My comments!
This is technically my first ctb modding. If this mod actually helped you feel free to give me kudosu. I had fun modding and had fun playing this map too! Thanks for requesting Lulu Lemon. I will hit you up on osu PM's when my M4M map is ready!
Modding Q from: p/6278673/
Sorry for long wait.[Ascendance]
- 02:55:437 (2) - Make this slider horizontal?. I expect more movements like this one 02:52:646 (2) - okay
My mod just nazi thing, so feel free to reject. I'm not really good to mod high star maps.
Good luck, really nice map.
Hi! From your request in my queueAscendanceHope this helps! (unique streams but I like it!)
- 01:51:948 (3,4,5,6,7) - the distance of the notes here look strange I suggest reducing the spacing between these notes sure
- 02:40:785 (1) - curve this? after all streams madness this would make the flow suddenly stopped ok
- 03:10:090 (3,4) - bent this slider more open?(not straight but a little bit more like " / /") I think it's fine the way it is!
- 04:52:560 (2) - trigger distance should be enough? reduced
- 04:53:218 (5) - move closer to (4) a little bit okay
- 04:53:481 (1) - x:96 and 04:53:876 (4) - x:448 is enough? most intense part so i think it's okay to keep
- 04:54:534 (1) - x:344? want to keep hdash
hewwo m4Thanks!Ascendancethat's all, i hope i helped somehow i really liked the kiai part btw there's smth about it xd gj
- 01:17:064 (1) - this slider could get more space imo the piano gives quite a strong sound buff it to x244 perhaps A bit too far, I did 215 instead.
- 01:19:332 (2) - i dont understand this note here like what emphasis is it trying to give with that very short distance. imo this could get more space to emphasize the beat try giving it a normal dash like maybe x240 275 instead
- 01:33:460 (8) - quite underspaced imo i think this deserves more spacing cus the distance here atm is quite dreary imo, giving it a bit more spacing gap before that specific part ends cus the next section is a calm one; i'd suggest buffing it to x244 ok
- 01:35:901 (7) - i think this should have more spacing rather than just giving it a small spacing not giving emphasis to the strong beat 01:36:251 (8) - here i dont really hear anything that supoorts the spacing of this note imo. (7) should have more spacing thus it has the most prominent sound like what u did on 01:41:483 (7) - or ur last resort can be is u could make it a slider if u kinda want to vary it from the next similar thing yeeeeeee
- 01:51:251 (2,3) - spacing here is quite near imo what i'd do is ctrl+g 01:51:948 (3,4) - stack (5) with (3) then move (7) to same x as (4) or just stack it then move 01:52:995 (8,1) - to x250 just a suggestion however feel free to ignore I think it's okaaay
- 01:55:262 (2) - i feel like this shoud be a hyper to make it more natural cus the pixel jump is quite uncomfy catching the stream part like maybe x165 nice catch, my mistake
- 02:47:762 (2,3,4,5,6) - i expected this to be more on the right side placing them manually to x128 would be more natural imo ctrl+h 02:49:158 (1) - after or anything just adjust it afterwards as well the next circle after the slider should be ok