show more
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
감사합니다~
What a nice birthday gift <3 Thank you Ren and Maridius for everything <3
Namki
grats

the highest diff tho

this should be 1/8 01:00:974 (10,11) - cuz the 00:58:793 (9,10) - and 01:07:520 (9,10) - , now it looks kinda inconsistent
schoolboy
happy bday!
Kilabarus
happy D-Day!
_DT3
Ooh happy birthday! Also gratz on qualify!!!!
Topic Starter
Shmiklak

Namki wrote:

grats

the highest diff tho

this should be 1/8 01:00:974 (10,11) - cuz the 00:58:793 (9,10) - and 01:07:520 (9,10) - , now it looks kinda inconsistent
oops. Yes, you are right. Actually inconsistent but idk if it worth DQ tbh, because it can be counted as some variety for this part. If QAT think it worth DQ we don't against fixing this issue.
Fanteer

Namki wrote:

grats

the highest diff tho

Really, it was my mistake and I want to fix it
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Sorry guys for this disqualification!
Doyak
DQ'd by the mapper's request.
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
We've updated the beatmap and fixed the issue!
MaridiuS
Panda 👀
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
🅱️u🅱️🅱️le
Mun
not my kind of map, but mad respect for actually considering and fixing things after qualification instead of BSing your way through it. Not enough people are actually willing to delay their map's ranking to improve it - especially on minor issues like that - and you should know it doesn't go unappreciated.
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Thank you for this response! We make maps for people, not just for ourselves, so making them better is what we should actually do :3
smau5
what a great guy! :)
DeRandom Otaku
q
Namki
yay
Azer
00:54:974 - 01:09:156 - why are your kicks so inconsistent here and how did this get past everyone that modded this map
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Could you be a bit more specific? What diff is this?
Okay, I understood you. You mean the hitsounding.These are actually two different sounds because one of them falls on a start of the tact and the second one is just the second downbeat of the tact that isn't as strong as the first one.As you could notice we distinguished all such downbeats with whistles so it should be pretty fine.
Thank you for checking the beatmap and for your response!
Namki
exactly what this young man said
thank you for feedback
ZenzZ_DELETED
01:17:338 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2) - 01:26:065 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2) -, y is this so overjumped
Djulus
Nope, its actually fine
ZenzZ_DELETED
Fill me in on how this spacing makes sense when taking previous patterns and the songs intensity into consideration
Topic Starter
Shmiklak

ZenzZ wrote:

01:17:338 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2) - 01:26:065 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2) -, y is this so overjumped
Actually, it isn't. It makes sense because the song gets stronger and saying that smth is overjumped without any reasoning isn't what we should do according to COC.

Thank you for checking tho!
Umo-
I dont see the reason why you have "m_a_r_v_o_l_l_o" in the tags when you mapped the set
Monstrata

Umo- wrote:

I dont see the reason why you have "m_a_r_v_o_l_l_o" in the tags when you mapped the set
His name wouldn't show up otherwise. M a r v o l l o with the spaces are treated as single characters and since theyre treated as single characters osu says "dude give us at least 3 characters so we can narrow the search down for you wtf?" That's why you need the underscores to show it's one string of letters, not 8 separate letters.

Unless Marvollo is actually the biggest mapper in the game.
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
exactly what Monstrata said
hi-mei
man nice
jeffswt
I'm really curious why my mouse ends up outsite the mouse mat every time I play this beatmap.
:? :? :? :? :? :?
7ambda

jeffswt wrote:

I'm really curious why my mouse ends up outsite the mouse mat every time I play this beatmap.
:? :? :? :? :? :?
Mouse drift
Jun Maeda
Congratz! <3