forum

Anyone who is knowledgable in RSI?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Korfen
I have had alot of problems with my right hand the past 2 weeks. The area which is affected is the back side of my righthand on that area between your fingers and the wrist.

I haven't played a single game in this time and avoided to use my right hand for everything I can (for example I am typing this with only my left hand), but it doesn't seem like it wants to get any better. It is not like it is pain, just like whenever I try to use my right hand for stuff I feel some kind of pressure, burning or just general awereness that the muscle or tendon or what it is, is being used.

So my question is basically if anyone knows what I can do to so I can use my hand again without having to worry of making it worse, I've read about people using some kind of anti inflamatory/painkiller which can help? If anyone have any experience with RSI I would love a reply ;)
Tae
have you considered seeing a doctor
Foxtrot
a doctor
Zekks

Foxtrot wrote:

a doctor
roshan117

Foxtrot wrote:

a doctor
Topic Starter
Korfen
I plan to, but I thought I might try something if someone already knows what is effective
Sandy Hoey
a doctor would
abraker

KorFeN wrote:

So my question is basically if anyone knows what I can do to so I can use my hand again without having to worry of making it worse, I've read about people using some kind of anti inflamatory/painkiller which can help?
While still playing and pushing yourself harder? Tried numbing pain with hot water, got worse and never played mania again. The end.
Ryoid
Mash those damn keyboard as fast as you can and you will get better
Aurani

abraker wrote:

KorFeN wrote:

So my question is basically if anyone knows what I can do to so I can use my hand again without having to worry of making it worse, I've read about people using some kind of anti inflamatory/painkiller which can help?
While still playing and pushing yourself harder? Tried numbing pain with hot water, got worse and never played mania again. The end.
The fuck would you try to numb the pain with HOT WATER? If anything, icy as shit water would do a better job, just like it does when you suffer similar physical pain of any other cause.
roshan117
become thelewa
kai99
i have Random Shit Intestines
johnmedina999
Yes, I am knowledgeable in the Relative Strength Index, ask me anything.

But seriously, see a doctor.
Ryoid

johnmedina999 wrote:

Yes, I am knowledgeable in the Relative Strength Index, ask me anything.
Wow, can you full single tap freedom dive?
abraker

Aurani wrote:

The fuck would you try to numb the pain with HOT WATER? If anything, icy as shit water would do a better job, just like it does when you suffer similar physical pain of any other cause.
It seemed like a good idea at the time and I wasn't thinking right. I REALLY wanted to pass that map and couldn't accept the fact I couldn't.
ColdTooth
play less