forum

Head shaking?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pasi123567
I took a 3 months break (or still am idk im lazy)
But now everytime I play a little bit harder map, my head starts shaking uncontrollable. Anything I can do about that?
ManuelOsuPlayer

pasi123567 wrote:

I took a 3 months break (or still am idk im lazy)
But now everytime I play a little bit harder map, my head starts shaking uncontrollable. Anything I can do about that?
Wtf. Shaking like what? In circles or like what?
Ryoid
"Wtf. Shaking like what? In circles or like what?"
Topic Starter
pasi123567
Shaking as in vibrating
KupcaH
Topic Starter
pasi123567

KupcaH wrote:

Know what jitterclicking is?
Yeah that with my head
Or freezing idk
ManuelOsuPlayer
Change your fucking chair, table or something what is making you shaking animal O.o
Edgar_Figaro
Try moving your hand/fingers/arm instead of tapping with your whole body. :P

In all seriousness though if your head is shaking while playing it sounds like some sort of nervous habit or medical issue.
raszka
Go see medical attention? that sounds disturbing. Try and see if it still happens when you're playing other games, or instruments..whatever. Any similar occasions where it happens?
Spirit_Dreamer
You eather have medical problem or you tense your neck muscles way way too much.I got some uncomfortable feeling in my neck before when I played too hard maps for me and noticed I subconsciously tense.When I tryed to play more relaxed then the problem dissapeared.Your problem sounds like you really strain your neck (well usually that's the only way to make your head shake), try to relax while playing.If the problem persist even when you're relaxed really go see a doctor.
Caput Mortuum
that sounds bad dude, first thing on google says dystonia. better seek medical help.
Topic Starter
pasi123567

Spirit_Dreamer wrote:

You eather have medical problem or you tense your neck muscles way way too much.I got some uncomfortable feeling in my neck before when I played too hard maps for me and noticed I subconsciously tense.When I tryed to play more relaxed then the problem dissapeared.Your problem sounds like you really strain your neck (well usually that's the only way to make your head shake), try to relax while playing.If the problem persist even when you're relaxed really go see a doctor.
Well its definitely only there when playing hard maps. I tried staying calm but it doesnt really help. Still only occurs when playing.
Only weird thing is that it didnt happen before my break idk. Maybe I just need to play more and it will stop.
Celine
Seek medical help
Akanagi
Seriously, let yourself get checked.
Whatever it is, it doesn't sound pleasant. I mean, maybe? it is just a result of you tensing up a lot, given that you didn't have this before your break.