Botan's STD & Mania Mods [NM] [M4M]

posted
Total Posts
145
show more
Weijie01
STD
Link: < t/620189 >
Difficulty: <Insane>
<There's only 1 difficulty but it's ready finished>
Cosmolade
Heyo! still open?
STD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/666920
Difficulty: Any
the hitsounds are wip, so skip that
Thankies!
Firebool
Heyo!
STD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/657649
Difficulty: 3 last
For rank
thx~~~
Yugu
STD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/663738
Difficulty: mod you want to mod

thanks
SakiZ
STD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/641707
Difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane
Thank you!
yShadowXOP_
STD NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/663138
Difficulty: All Maybe?

Thanks :)
Topic Starter
Botan

Weijie01 wrote:

STD
Link: < t/620189 >
Difficulty: <Insane>
<There's only 1 difficulty but it's ready finished>
Song genre.

Cosmolade wrote:

Heyo! still open?
STD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/666920
Difficulty: Any
the hitsounds are wip, so skip that
Thankies!
Song genre.

Firebool wrote:

Heyo!
STD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/657649
Difficulty: 3 last
For rank
thx~~~
Song genre.

Yugu wrote:

STD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/663738
Difficulty: mod you want to mod

thanks
Song genre.

SakiZ wrote:

STD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/641707
Difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane
Thank you!
Accepted and completed Sept 16.

yShadowXOP_ wrote:

STD NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/663138
Difficulty: All Maybe?

Thanks :)
Accepted and completed Sept 17.
Closed.
Topic Starter
Botan
Open for business.
Hishiro Chizuru
STD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/666948
Difficulty: Single diff mapset

My request is over your time limit, but I hope it being only one diff makes up for it >.<

Thank you~~ >w<//
elena2705
STD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/660195
Difficulty: what you want

Thanks
hypercyte
STD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/655774
Difficulty: Insane/Final Story

thanks c:
Rizkihayan
Hey agains o/
Mania
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/667734
Difficulty: Insane (sekai)

thanks for ADVANCE owo o/
Topic Starter
Botan

[ amb1d3x ] wrote:

STD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/666948
Difficulty: Single diff mapset

My request is over your time limit, but I hope it being only one diff makes up for it >.<

Thank you~~ >w<//
Accepted.

elena2705 wrote:

STD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/660195
Difficulty: what you want

Thanks
Accepted.

hypercyte wrote:

STD
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/655774
Difficulty: Insane/Final Story

thanks c:
Accepted.

Rizkihayan wrote:

Hey agains o/
Mania
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/667734
Difficulty: Insane (sekai)

thanks for ADVANCE owo o/
Rejected. Map length.
Sinnoh
Mania M4M
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/667246
Difficulty: Easy/Normal
Mind if I m4m? I can mod your standard set if you do mania. song is from osu does that count as japanese :thinking:
Rivals_7
MANIA NM
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/562475
Difficulty: Standard / Beginner
JRPG counts as japanese eh xd

Thx c:
Unknown_player
hi
Mania NM
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/666740
Diff: All (if you can. HD, NM, EZ prioritized)
Sotarks
std ?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/657341
diff: wat ever :)
Peter
STD
Nm req pls
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/631366
Easy, Normal, Hard
J-pop song
Topic Starter
Botan

Rivals_7 wrote:

MANIA NM
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/562475
Difficulty: Standard / Beginner
JRPG counts as japanese eh xd

Thx c:
Accepted.

Unknown_player wrote:

hi
Mania NM
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/666740
Diff: All (if you can. HD, NM, EZ prioritized)
Accepted.

Sotarks wrote:

std ?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/657341
diff: wat ever :)
Accepted.

PeterEU wrote:

STD
Nm req pls
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/631366
Easy, Normal, Hard
J-pop song
Rejected. Song genre.
Closed.
Envory
Hi Botan!
NM Mania Pls

Tittle: senya - Cinderella avatar
Diff: It was up to you
Source: Touhou project
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665542
Thx :D:D
Please sign in to reply.

New reply