forum

5k+6k map reccomendations?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ExplicitSoul
Heyo I've trying to get more into 5k and 6k, but I'm pretty much been stuck playing converts. Having a hard time finding any good maps for these key modes(Wish I could search for maps based on keys ;-;). Anyone have a list or something? Or even just a couple of songs to recommend?

Mainly lookin' for like 1-4* maps-more than willing to take higher just wont be able to play them anytime soon lol

Thanks in advance!
juankristal
Heyo! Right here aitor98 made a bit of a compilation with songs for all keymodes: t/399593.

There arent many 5k or 6k charts as they are the gamemodes that people maps the less in this game overall (which is sad, I know, but thats how it is). I am not sure if someone made a 5K or 6K compilation of all the ranked beatmaps we have but if I find something like that I will let you know.
Topic Starter
ExplicitSoul
Sorry for the belated response.

But thanks for showing me that + plz do keep me posted if you find any compilations or anything. ^-^
Imperial Wolf
I know some 6K mappacks but most of them are above 4 stars, so maybe you can start with some ranked 6K maps, such as Happy end, ocelet, winter, The pendulum, etc. One day if you want some advance 6K map (4.5 - 5 or even 5+?) I can give you a lot suggestions.
playzer
please send it

edit: ik im 5 yrs late but i rlly wanna try 5-6k maps
Stomiks
Just search for them online.

Don't post on old threads next time. Just make a new one regarding your request.
ElzeFanBoy
keys=5/keys=6

stars< star= stars>

those are filters to find them easier
Sies
Please create a new thread instead of necroposting an old thread.