forum

Hatsune Miku - Venus di Ujung Jari

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Devil Cosmo

Miya wrote:

Ignore all the mod. I will remap my diff since it's so bad. I make it when i'm still newbie mapper >.<
that's okay miya. you can make a better hard diff xD
Topic Starter
Devil Cosmo
Gonna ressurect this map after my pc get upgraded
Dai
aku boleh bikin story board gak?
tapi gw cuma bikin lirik yang kayak di videonya
Topic Starter
Devil Cosmo

lufi10 wrote:

aku boleh bikin story board gak?
tapi gw cuma bikin lirik yang kayak di videonya
boleh banget gan.
lagipula gw itu suck dalam SB-ing -__-

EDIT : Somehow, i would add a CTB diff on this map~. but next time aja deh :P
Serval
CTB Mod :

Add Catch the Beat to the tags.

[General]

Before any mod can be done on this CTB diff, I think you need to rework your timeline and change some stuff.

- Consider switching AR from 7 to 8 (common AR in CTB).

- The diff itself doesn't like a CTB diff at all. If you want to have a starting point to map in CTB, take a look at this map : dB soundworks - It Ends (Cut Version) | Deif's Catch the Meat. It's a good example of what you can do on low BPM songs with AR8 in CTB. Of course, the two songs doesn't sounds the same way, but you can still look at it to get a better idea on "how to map in CTB"

- Your timeline is quite inconsistent. Why don't you put notes at the beginning ? Something like that @ 00:00:982 (1,2,3,1,2) - would fit better ! You have to choose on what you'll map ! Vocals, drums, piano... Cause that's why your timeline is inconsistent !

- Maybe you should change the settings a bit ! 1,40 SV and 2 for Tick Rates doesn't fit well. Put the Tick Rate at 1 and SV seems to be not so bad at 2.0. You can change it a bit if you want to make something that you can't do with 2.0... but it shouldn't happen.

I'll recheck your map when you're done with the timeline (try to make something more consistent), the general patterns (don't forget : The CTB is horizontally played ! If you put a lot of vertical stuff, the map will be boring !). Example :
00:36:835 (6,7,8,9) - You could have put jumps here !

Another thing that is not that obvious for beginner mapper in CTB (and you'll have a hint by looking at Deif's map) is that you can map on something in the background of the music, if it's done well. Since the CTB doesn't require to tap notes like std or taiko, you can use almost "everything" consistent in the music to make a timeline on it ! Just be sure to make it clear enough so people can see on what you have mapped.

Good luck ! You still have a lot of work on it ... Considering the song itself, I don't know if a great CTB diff can be made on it ! I guess you can, but as I said, you'll need to put some work on it ! Ask for advices if you need, don't give up !
Topic Starter
Devil Cosmo

Serval wrote:

CTB Mod :

Add Catch the Beat to the tags.

[General]

Before any mod can be done on this CTB diff, I think you need to rework your timeline and change some stuff.

- Consider switching AR from 7 to 8 (common AR in CTB). okay

- The diff itself doesn't like a CTB diff at all. If you want to have a starting point to map in CTB, take a look at this map : dB soundworks - It Ends (Cut Version) | Deif's Catch the Meat. It's a good example of what you can do on low BPM songs with AR8 in CTB. Of course, the two songs doesn't sounds the same way, but you can still look at it to get a better idea on "how to map in CTB"

- Your timeline is quite inconsistent. Why don't you put notes at the beginning ? Something like that @ 00:00:982 (1,2,3,1,2) - would fit better ! You have to choose on what you'll map ! Vocals, drums, piano... Cause that's why your timeline is inconsistent !

- Maybe you should change the settings a bit ! 1,40 SV and 2 for Tick Rates doesn't fit well. Put the Tick Rate at 1 and SV seems to be not so bad at 2.0. You can change it a bit if you want to make something that you can't do with 2.0... but it shouldn't happen.

I'll recheck your map when you're done with the timeline (try to make something more consistent), the general patterns (don't forget : The CTB is horizontally played ! If you put a lot of vertical stuff, the map will be boring !). Example :
00:36:835 (6,7,8,9) - You could have put jumps here !

Another thing that is not that obvious for beginner mapper in CTB (and you'll have a hint by looking at Deif's map) is that you can map on something in the background of the music, if it's done well. Since the CTB doesn't require to tap notes like std or taiko, you can use almost "everything" consistent in the music to make a timeline on it ! Just be sure to make it clear enough so people can see on what you have mapped.

Good luck ! You still have a lot of work on it ... Considering the song itself, I don't know if a great CTB diff can be made on it ! I guess you can, but as I said, you'll need to put some work on it ! Ask for advices if you need, don't give up !
Thanks. i'll study that map. :)
ZHSteven
CTB diff:
Serval's mod is very helpful, and it is the basic work before you can do a CTB diff.
I think you need to play and watch some of the CTB map, or famous standard map in CTB community.
Then you will find a lot of good patterns for you to use~

Besides that , I think the timing signature is 3/4, in order to put the long white tick on the heavy beat. try to use that.
and ..maybe you need to do a resnap at the whole diff. There is a lot object unsnaped.

Will do a full mod when this done.
Good luck.
Topic Starter
Devil Cosmo

ZHSteven wrote:

CTB diff:
Serval's mod is very helpful, and it is the basic work before you can do a CTB diff.
I think you need to play and watch some of the CTB map, or famous standard map in CTB community.
Then you will find a lot of good patterns for you to use~

Besides that , I think the timing signature is 3/4, in order to put the long white tick on the heavy beat. try to use that.okay
and ..maybe you need to do a resnap at the whole diff. There is a lot object unsnaped.

Will do a full mod when this done.
Good luck.
also. i'm re-map the ctb diff. but it'll be longer to finish
Dai
sudah jadi
kalo ada yang nggak pas bilang aja yah

lufi's file
Dai
Topic Starter
Devil Cosmo

lufi10 wrote:

ini yang CTB
nah okay. :D
Dai
kalo membantu minta kudosnya dong
*ngemis*
Topic Starter
Devil Cosmo

lufi10 wrote:

kalo membantu minta kudosnya dong
*ngemis*
dah tuh.
tapi salah1nya aja :P
Eremes 111
Gan Keren~~
Izin sedot. :D
ヽ(^。^)ノ ada venus!
Kurokami
Okay, I finished my part. Won't forger to add my name to the tags, I did it on this diff already.
Good song, star~

Download: Hatsune Miku - Venus di Ujung Jari (Devil_Cosmo) [CTB -Insane-].osu
Kurokami
hmm, second post, but now i mod your CTB -Hard- diff

02:21:905 (8,9,10) - bug jump (I'm not sure about this)
02:24:146 (13,1,2,3,4) - bug jump here

Thats all, i just tried it. ^^ Very good diff. (Oh, and sorry if these are already told you, but i'm too lazy to read all posts.)
ursa
Mod For CTB diff ;)

CTB -Hard-

Coba Edit dengan Edit Grid level lebih rendah , soalnya Grid Level 4 terkesan gak simetris Circlenya :o

00:15:671 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - +in 1 cicle di 00:17:414 (7) - & Spinner di 00:17:663 sampai 00:17:663 - 00:18:659

00:39:947 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - stream nya di variasi dikit , terlalu gampang

00:53:019 (7,8,9) - Jumpnya terlalu tinggi buat diff hard

01:14:680 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Jumpnya 1 beatnya terkesan terfokust di tempat yang sama :roll:

01:35:345 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - *delete 01:36:466 (10) - , streamnya terkesan terburu2 klo ada circle itu

02:24:146 (13,1,2) - Jumpnya terlalu tinggi buat diff Hard

:oops:
Topic Starter
Devil Cosmo

urs4chan wrote:

Mod For CTB diff ;)

CTB -Hard-

Coba Edit dengan Edit Grid level lebih rendah , soalnya Grid Level 4 terkesan gak simetris Circlenya :o

00:15:671 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - +in 1 cicle di 00:17:414 (7) - & Spinner di 00:17:663 sampai 00:17:663 - 00:18:659

00:39:947 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - stream nya di variasi dikit , terlalu gampang

00:53:019 (7,8,9) - Jumpnya terlalu tinggi buat diff hard

01:14:680 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Jumpnya 1 beatnya terkesan terfokust di tempat yang sama :roll:

01:35:345 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - *delete 01:36:466 (10) - , streamnya terkesan terburu2 klo ada circle itu

02:24:146 (13,1,2) - Jumpnya terlalu tinggi buat diff Hard

:oops:

Kurokami wrote:

hmm, second post, but now i mod your CTB -Hard- diff

02:21:905 (8,9,10) - bug jump (I'm not sure about this)
02:24:146 (13,1,2,3,4) - bug jump here

Thats all, i just tried it. ^^ Very good diff. (Oh, and sorry if these are already told you, but i'm too lazy to read all posts.)
all of mod already done. :D
eldnl
CTB Hard

1. Your diff is mapped in 3/4 (waltz) change it to 4/4 in the timing configurations.
  2. 00:09:447 (8) Remove the finish here and add it in the previous repeat.
  3. 00:39:823 (1) Add a finish here, sounds pretty empty.
  4. 00:45:798 (3) ^ Same as above.
  5. 00:48:537 (5,6,7) Not sure if this jump is okay for a hard diff, I suggest to remove it.
  6. 00:51:774 (2) Add a finish here too.
  7. 01:00:737 (14) The combo is too long, please add a new combo.
  8. 01:01:235 (16,17) Senseless jump, please decrease a little the distance.
  9. 01:03:227 - Please add some notes here!
  10. 01:09:700 (7) New combo please.
  11. 01:12:688 (13) New combo here too, and also remove the next new combo.
  12. 01:36:466 (9,10) This is a bit unexpected, I really suggest to remove this jump.
  13. Please follow the same patter of finish metioned above to the next kiai times.
  14. 01:40:823 - These jumps are quite hard ot be a hard difficulty, please remove them.
You need more help
Meru
ini ctb diff pertama yang pernah saya coba seumur-umur wkwk
akhirnya jadi juga, keren juga ( owo)b

kapan to masuk pending?
Topic Starter
Devil Cosmo

Matoryoshika wrote:

ini ctb diff pertama yang pernah saya coba seumur-umur wkwk
akhirnya jadi juga, keren juga ( owo)b

kapan to masuk pending?
selama diff CTB -Collab- selesai baru pindah ke pending :D
nanda2009
seingat saya ctb diff gak diperbolehkan di mapset, klo tempel di descriptionny sih boleh
Topic Starter
Devil Cosmo

nanda2009 wrote:

seingat saya ctb diff gak diperbolehkan di mapset, klo tempel di descriptionny sih boleh
bukannya sudah boleh ya? :O
Niko-nyan
numpang sedot :D
SB'a ada yang kelamaan dipajang @.@
dan kita bawakan puisi udh selesai 2 detik langsung hilang dulu aja (maap gk ada yg mw di mod sih)
pratomoastan
Gw bantu re make yah ...
Kurokami
Oh wow, an old map.
pratomoastan
aku coba bantu yang hard y
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.