- 00:19:162 (1,1) - at least use 4 beats gap after spinners in ez diff
- 00:21:149 (1,2,3) - you can use this rhythm: https://puu.sh/xithq/4b4cc8e653.png Because 1/1 gap is much easier to read then 3/2 in ez diff
- 00:27:507 (1,2,3) - ^
- 00:12:805 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - change hitsound by yourself, this part is not fit to be copy
- 00:17:573 (1) - remove nc
- 00:23:335 - 00:29:692 - add hitsound (whistle maybe)
wat theres no nc there... maybe bite you death already changed that idk lol
- You can change this diff name to Advanced if you want k lul
- ar is too high to this diff, this diff is really easy and bpm is low. ar6-7 is better. gonna change it to 7
- 00:19:957 (1,2,3,4) - this is really not recommended to be used in hard, especially light hard/adv. Just use one or two tick slider is fine. 1.
tickslider? wat... and triples are okay in hard WHY NOT THEN A FOKIN 1/4 SLIDER that literly plays like singletaps and are even easier to get 300 on cuz Score v1 succ dicc
- nc is abused and not consistent in this diff. You need to remove some nc like 00:10:421 (1) - or 00:12:010 (1) - and check the whole diff to make the nc consistent (every 2 bar lines or 1 bar lines? 00:23:931 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this part is 2)
- 00:20:553 (8) - don't use this in hard diff lol, it's too hard
- 00:25:123 - there's no vocal, i don't think it need to be clickable. just use a 1/1 slider at 00:24:725 - is better
Generally this set is fine, I think you can try to rank it.