forum

kors k - M4K3 IT BOUNC3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vereor Nox
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jayde
Modding:

Giggle Physics
00:17:200 (1) - Slider velocity randomly gets super fast, not obvious
00:18:800 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is pretty neat, especially since you don't need to move the mouse to follow the slider, but in the new update may make these more difficult to do these (we'll find when Peppy rolls it out officially)
00:22:000 (3,4,5) - The stacking here makes it very hard to read the slider that goes backwards at the end of this phrase, especially for HD players, consider maybe not having it perfectly stacked, these appear a lot, I won't mention them as they're pretty numerous
00:23:000 (1,2,3) - Have notes 1 and 2, not stacked onto the next phrase, not easy for the player to read the timings here
00:28:800 (5,1) - Increase spacing between these notes, as there is spacing in the timing
00:59:200 (1,1) - Same as above ^^^
01:38:800 (1,2,3,4,5) - When stacking into a slider, I would try to avoid having that many notes leading directly into a slider, the best to have is usually 2 hit circles then the slider, to maintain that core pattern of a 'triple click' later the same pattern is applied, but you have them as mini streams, like 01:41:200 (1,2,3,4), which is definitely better to have, I wouldn't encourage replacing the stacked notes with more mini streams, as that then makes the beat map more repetitive, but maybe try another pattern that feels less awkward to execute.

Overall gj, hope this helps!
Topic Starter
Vereor Nox

Jayde wrote:

Modding:

Giggle Physics
00:17:200 (1) - Slider velocity randomly gets super fast, not obvious
00:18:800 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is pretty neat, especially since you don't need to move the mouse to follow the slider, but in the new update may make these more difficult to do these (we'll find when Peppy rolls it out officially)
00:22:000 (3,4,5) - The stacking here makes it very hard to read the slider that goes backwards at the end of this phrase, especially for HD players, consider maybe not having it perfectly stacked, these appear a lot, I won't mention them as they're pretty numerous
00:23:000 (1,2,3) - Have notes 1 and 2, not stacked onto the next phrase, not easy for the player to read the timings here
00:28:800 (5,1) - Increase spacing between these notes, as there is spacing in the timing
00:59:200 (1,1) - Same as above ^^^
01:38:800 (1,2,3,4,5) - When stacking into a slider, I would try to avoid having that many notes leading directly into a slider, the best to have is usually 2 hit circles then the slider, to maintain that core pattern of a 'triple click' later the same pattern is applied, but you have them as mini streams, like 01:41:200 (1,2,3,4), which is definitely better to have, I wouldn't encourage replacing the stacked notes with more mini streams, as that then makes the beat map more repetitive, but maybe try another pattern that feels less awkward to execute.

Overall gj, hope this helps!

Thanks for the mod.
(Didn't expect anyone to find this map, let alone mod it. Really appreciate it.)

I'll try implementing every one of your suggestion, they are really helpful.

Great mod, I definitely needed it.