forum

Toonami - General Discussion (It's backl!!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mismagius
Toonami was good stuff here.

Like, Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, YuYu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin or whatever that anime is called...

Yay, now it's Ben 10, Adventure Time, Generator Rex, and real fun stuff! :DD:D:D:D:D:D
Vext_old

Hika wrote:

Back when Naruto was amazing
You're so silly, Naruto was never amazing.
Firo Prochainezo
Back when Naruto was amazing
Tenshi
Nostalgia. <3

Hika wrote:

Back when Naruto was the thing, I was all over Toonami.
BELIEVE IT! Fixed.

Hika wrote:

Also, I fucking loved Prince of Tennis & Teen Titans.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Randy96
Bang.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Guess what everyone in the USA, we got pranked by [adult swim] original anime line up and they got our shows back!!!!

Did you see it Americans??????????????
Hiza-chan
I remember watching Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z and some G Gundam. I couldn't remember what channel I watched on but I just looked it up and saw that they use to be on Toonami. Ahh those were the good ole times.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
UPDATE: Did y'all hear that everyone!!?? Adult Swin is gauging interests in bringing back Toonami.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interes ... ck-toonami

If y'all surprised, this kinda reminds me last year we got the osu!core as a April Fools prank, and everyone on here wants the Nightcore mod forever as a request, but it's locked for a year.

https://twitter.com/#!/adultswim/status ... 6824834049
Sync
old toonami or new toonami?
Jazz
oh god childhood memories coming back
JulyXC
oh mein gott! it was like a blast from the past!
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

Sync wrote:

old toonami or new toonami?
Both!!!!!! We dunno what it's gonna be.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
We have great news!!!

Toonami's coming back on May 26th and I'll be SO excited.:-)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interes ... -on-may-26
Lance
This is the first Koro McAlpine thread I can approve of. I'm not even hyped for the shows. I'm hyped for TOM. I'll defiantly have this on as background noise every Saturday night.

Edit: An update as to what they will be showing. A mix of old and new apperently. I hope PSG is considered since it is getting dubbed soon.
Synchrostar
Plz i wanna be able to watch it in holland. Loved it so much be4 it stopped airing.
Mercurial
Toonami :)
Agnes
Holy fucking shit Toonami. I hope they're gonna air Trigun. ;~;
Aoriki
I just wanna see Outlaw star ; - ;
(Sucks, I'm a be at a convention when they air Toonami...fudge that! I'm a be watching it in my hotel room!)
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
30 more minutes until Toonami is back!!!!!!!!
XSCX
Good memories staying up just to watch Dragon Ball and YuYu Hakusho
mathexpert
Too bad they're not airing Gundam this time around..
Da7shadow
:x
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

Da7shadow wrote:

I heard most of the people (Americans) who watched it last week were disappointed to discover only 2 animes were added to the block and decided to just let it die again. I guess it never crossed their minds that Toonami is on a low budget due to being away for so long, causing them to only afford airing Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins for the time being.
:|
I know how this feel. But we won't let it die this time. We'll watch TV for a whole night until 2am CT.

It really doesn't make since because the east coast showing the encore at 2am CT, and the west coast started Toonami at 2am CT and a encore at 5am. Same episodes shown both feeds. It should make it a 6 hour block...