2. Other
  3. Otaku Culture
show more
posted
old toonami or new toonami?
posted
oh god childhood memories coming back
posted
oh mein gott! it was like a blast from the past!
posted

Sync wrote:

old toonami or new toonami?
Both!!!!!! We dunno what it's gonna be.
posted
We have great news!!!

Toonami's coming back on May 26th and I'll be SO excited.:-)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interes ... -on-may-26
posted
This is the first Koro McAlpine thread I can approve of. I'm not even hyped for the shows. I'm hyped for TOM. I'll defiantly have this on as background noise every Saturday night.

Edit: An update as to what they will be showing. A mix of old and new apperently. I hope PSG is considered since it is getting dubbed soon.
posted
Plz i wanna be able to watch it in holland. Loved it so much be4 it stopped airing.
posted
Toonami :)
posted
Holy fucking shit Toonami. I hope they're gonna air Trigun. ;~;
posted
I just wanna see Outlaw star ; - ;
(Sucks, I'm a be at a convention when they air Toonami...fudge that! I'm a be watching it in my hotel room!)
posted
30 more minutes until Toonami is back!!!!!!!!
posted
Good memories staying up just to watch Dragon Ball and YuYu Hakusho
posted
Too bad they're not airing Gundam this time around..
posted
:x
posted

Da7shadow wrote:

I heard most of the people (Americans) who watched it last week were disappointed to discover only 2 animes were added to the block and decided to just let it die again. I guess it never crossed their minds that Toonami is on a low budget due to being away for so long, causing them to only afford airing Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins for the time being.
:|
I know how this feel. But we won't let it die this time. We'll watch TV for a whole night until 2am CT.

It really doesn't make since because the east coast showing the encore at 2am CT, and the west coast started Toonami at 2am CT and a encore at 5am. Same episodes shown both feeds. It should make it a 6 hour block...