Thanks a lot for modding xilver!
Xilver wrote:Mod from PMs.[General]
05:37:391 - Slider end
05:37:478 - Slider start
05:37:558 - Slider end
woops fixed all
- HP could be a bit to low in my opinion, maybe 5.6/6.6? (Considering you went for x.6 in all other diff settings)
map's hard as balls already for its rating and the drain actually feels higher than 4.6 (perhaps due to frequent NC's even if there are some drain points with no rhythm density like 03:50:168 (1) -[Brilliance]
- 00:09:368 (1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Slidertail overlaps are a bit off here.
wait wat the
- 00:25:311 (3,1) - Spacing here feels weak considering the sound you were mapping, it's also weird when you have higher spacing for quieter notes like at 00:24:282 (2,1) -
agreed, probably going to use wider angle as well
- 00:27:197 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - Having a long stream here felt out of place for me, I'd personally do something weaker like triple kick sliders or something similar to 00:26:511 (1,2,1,2,3) -, it makes that part feel unnecessarily strong.
simplified a bit to same rhythm as 00:29:254 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - , hope that's better
- 01:17:597 (1) - Would personally stack this at 01:16:225 (1) - 's tail to make it feel stronger, it feels pretty weak with how fast the SV is here.
should feel properly strong now ye
- 01:20:425 (1,2,3,1) - Don't rly understand why you'd start the stream from the blue tick and not from the white, either way if you wanna keep it I wouldn't NC 01:20:425 (1) - to make it a bit less confusing.
didn't want this to be a full burst since it's not as intense as the next one, but you're right tried nerfing a bit and un-NC'ed
- 01:24:454 (1) - Would CtrlH this to keep the same movement effect you have with 01:17:940 (1,2,1) - .
wutface it still goes back and forth rn, ctrl+h would screw that up
- 01:39:540 (1) - Would CtrlG this, spacing here feels a bit odd bc 01:39:197 (1,2) - is spaced larger than 01:39:368 (2,1) - .
eh it's already emphasized enough with harsher flow into a fast slider in exchange for technically lower spacing, also ctrl+g would be way too much xd
- 01:57:025 (1,2) - I would make this have a blanket like all the other ones you did before, the angle here is a lot less snappier which makes this feel rly weak
- 02:00:111 - You could probably map this note here instead of making a blue tick stream
kept forgetting this woops
- 02:05:254 (1,2) - On the contrary, this movement is very snappy compared to all the other ones, I'd make it more leninent to fit more with the others, something like this maybe? https://i.imgur.com/EqJePL1.png
kinda wanted this to be the snappiest as the final iteration of this pattern, but you're right that it's inconsistent so I tried lowering spacing and making it flow into 02:05:511 (3) - better
- 02:12:797 (1) - IMO if you CtrlG+CtrlH'd this slider it would feel as strong as you probably intended it to be, considering the high SV contrast you used https://i.imgur.com/OXUizip.png
I actually had something like this originally, but consecutive 1/4 gaps with that high spacing already proved to be difficult to properly play even without the SV change taken into account, and I believe it's still emphasized through the increase of SV and the sudden reverse in circular direction.
- Personal choice, would make the rhythm here 02:21:711 (1,2,1,2,3) - be the same as 02:23:082 (1,2,1) -, considering both sounds are the same
have to map the wubs for consistency tho rip
- 03:10:140 (1,2,3,1) - Same as 01:20:425 (1,2,3,1) -
- 03:28:225 (1,2) - I'd CtrlG them individually, implied slidermovement feels unecessary here imo and would lead better into 03:28:568 (1) -
ctrl+g'ed but also reversed position, think that works better
- 03:37:311 (2,3,4,1) - This rhythm choice seems weird, I think you should stick to mapping the synths like you did before
I need to break consistency here like I did at 03:31:654 (1,2,3,4) - and I want to move to 1/2 from 3/4 since the vocals are significantly loud from here, but changed it a bit up since triple was uncalled for
- 03:59:511 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1) - I don't rly like this pattern personally.. movement is way too snappy at 03:59:682 (3,1) - , movement at 04:00:111 (5,1) - makes the slider feel pretty weak and NCing 04:00:197 (1) - ends up pretty confusing. I think doing snappy movement where the slider is at would represent the sound/song better and I'd get rid of the NC at 04:00:197 (1) - and NC 04:00:111 (5) - instead. I think something like https://i.imgur.com/IHi1CoU.jpg would represent sounds better and be less confusing, but other similar variations could work too if you don't like this. (either way I would still remove NC on 04:00:197 (1) - )
I think it still fits the song because 03:59:768 (1) - does need to be snappy to show it's the downbeat and snaps instead of being a continuation with the previous 3 notes, and the sharp circular movement required combined with the high SV and still high spacing still makes the slider very strong while continuing the circular flow, IMO. I may change it if its playability has particular issue, but I think it works well mapping-wise at the moment.
Agree with the NC though fixed
- 04:03:197 (1,2,3) - Movement here is kinda out of place for no reason, I'd do smth like https://i.imgur.com/I0tJZqW.png to make it fit with the rest.
holy you're right (changed to something else slightly)
- 04:16:911 (1,2,1) - Same here, in my opinion. Something like https://i.imgur.com/tTyvimM.jpg would fit bette
it really does, thanks
- 04:24:454 (1) - I think you could extend this to the blue tick, would create more suspension to the stream buildup.
o wait wut it was 1/2
- 04:29:254 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1) - I understand what you were doing but I think keeping it at 4/4 stream jumps would be a lot more intuitive to the player. Either way I would still get rid of the NCing on blue ticks bc they can be very confusing
don't think readability will be an issue even if the 3/4 rhythm is relatively new due to how frequent split stream elements are in this section
- 04:34:054 (1,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - The angles here are unnecessarily uncomfortable in this part imo, especially because the music gets weaker. I would CtrlG 04:34:054 (1,2,2,2,2) - individually to make it fit better with the stream, since the stream you did has very comfortable movement to it
I think angles aren't that much of an issue here as the player can snap to these angles at a 3/4 rhythm, and are designed to generally play as regular doubles by abusing slider leniency here, but I'm mainly worried about readability if anything due to a complex rhythm after a difficult stream, so might change something
- 04:51:025 (3) - I would CtrlG this slider, it would fit better with the circular motion you have at 04:50:511 (1,2) - and is more intuitive to play imo
you have a point, fixed
- 06:01:825 (1) - I'd make this a straight slider personally, I think rrtyui did a similar thing on atomosphere and having a circle makes this unnecessarily stand out imo.
yeah that seems better, .1x sv ftw
Can't box probox so here
Thanks for the colors!
ProfessionalBox wrote:ok since nobody mentioned lets fix the most apparent and biggest (xd) issue here T H E C O M B O C O L O U R S
look at me I'm probox and I only care about appearance haHAa
Here is a code where I did my own and you can copypaste them and see how you like them![Colours]
Combo1 : 128,255,204
Combo2 : 254,101,154
Combo3 : 255,64,69
Combo4 : 254,226,160
Combo5 : 47,244,255
Combo6 : 163,70,255
Combo7 : 255,124,81
Combo8 : 244,200,108
o much thank might change a couple for more vivid colors like darker red for sv changes and kiai and stuffs
haxing would be cool aswell
I'm wORKinG oN IT don't rUSH mE
Although haxing with 8 is going to be a pain