Thanks a bunch for the mod!
Lumael wrote:hello, from my queue~
- 00:19:482 (2,1) - I quite don't understand this gap, it has the same sound as 00:19:825 (1,2,3) - but you left it unmapped which I don't think was a good choice, it is awkward during the gameplay cause you have to figure out while playing that there is a awkward pause and them the circles begin following a rhythm that has started way before.
left it as a circle to show it was the final part of the section, but you're right that it's inconsistent, changed it to a slider like the other ones
- 00:25:482 (1) - slowing SV here don't make too much sense, it could be better if the slider shape was a bit disturbed like the sound, but if you aim for consistency, I think you should increase the SV above the standard for this section just like you did here 00:28:054 (1,2) - . Here as well 05:21:711 (1) -
think the sound warrants a low SV change compared to the others, but I'll decrease it and distort the slider further to show that properly
- 00:53:254 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - I think there should be a limit of overlapping sliders you can put in a row, not that this is confusing (I think that players that are able to play this kind of difficulty will hardly every be caught by this) however, I think you should stack only two at the same time, or making a slighly placement change, like this: https://i.imgur.com/EEGapkL.png
eh, I think it's okay since the song doesn't change at all here and the patterns before were based on overlapping as well, so it's a good way to reflect the song and should be readable based on similar prior rhythm
- 01:11:425 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - So, I get the 1,2 comboing here, but the spacing transition is very awkward, because this distance 01:11:597 (2,1) - is very large and justify the NC, but this one 01:11:940 (2,1) - looks more like a distanced-snapped pattern and it looks really weird with the NC. 01:11:768 (1,2) - Why don't you just Control-G these so it makes the transtition a lot better?
wanted edgy wide angle movement lol but you're right that motion is unequal so fixed
- 01:38:854 - I wish you had mapped the stream sound
can kind of hear it but it's nowhere near as the vocals it's currently mapped to
- 02:11:340 (4,1) - super nazi i know but please make them parallel my eyes are hurting
fixed rotated by 1 degree lmao
- 04:57:882 (3,4,5) - These sliders (and more after) starting on the upbeat sound really weird, the song doesn't support them quite well as if they were on the downbeat
eh, I think it's okay since the synth pulses on each sliderhead so the rhythm, and similar to following offbeat sliders like 05:00:625 (3,4) -
and 05:01:997 (3,4) -
- 05:27:025 (2) - This slider is really hard to follow, it doesn't start on anything solid, 05:27:025 (2,3) - Control G would make them better
agreed, but moved it down to 05:27:025 (2) - instead
- 05:43:140 (1,1,2,3) - Same mentioned earlier (and there are a couple more)
fixed up the pattern a bit so 05:43:140 (1,1) - overlap, but think there shouldn't be a slider this time since there's no background synth unlike the intro
I really like the map, I doubt you'll have much trouble ranking it, it's very polished and well-built. GL~