1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
  4. osu!droid
posted

osu!droid is a port (or a remake) of the original game on the Android platform by Pesets. It's been under beta stage for a few months and now released on Google Play.

Current versions

Stable:
1.5.10 (January 14, 2014)

Debug:
Public 1.4.3b (February 18, 2012)
Closed 1.4.2a (March 13, 2012)

Where do I get it?

It is available in both Google Play Store and direct download.

QR code
Simply use your favorite barcode scanner app to scan:

Direct link (apk) (1.5.5)
osu!droid

Release notes

Available here: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1030037 (outdated)
posted
How to import beatmaps

Importing via your device
  1. Open your browser and login at osu.ppy.sh
    Important: Not all web browsers can download beatmaps from osu.ppy.sh. I recommend to use Opera Mobile or Firefox.
  2. Select beatmap for downloading
  3. Change download directory to "/mnt/srcard/osu!droid"
  4. Wait until beatmap is downloaded
  5. The beatmap will be imported automatically at the next launch of osu!droid

Importing from PC
  1. Connect your device to PC with USB cable
  2. If you have .osz files, copy them into your device's "osu!droid" directory
  3. If you have unpacked songs, copy them into "osu!droid/Songs" directory
  4. Plug off your device and launch osu!droid
posted
Pesets, благодарю тебя о Всемогущий.
Спасибо за данный апдейт :3
posted
didn't know there was an app to android from osu!

Gonna download it :)
posted
I'm downloading maps via game itself. Everything seem to be OK
posted
Downloading in-game seems iffy for me :/, I was able to download 1 beatmap. THe other 2 sat in queued for like 20mins or so, then eventually downloaded and imported, but I can't select them.

Edit: Nvm. Phone didn't have enough free space (facepalm). Just a tip to anyone having problems with DDL, check your phone's free space :p
posted
it's too hard to played in my phone> <
posted
You're just not used to it, play for a little more and you'll be good in no time.
posted
Um..I've get a phone with adroid, and i downloaded osu..How can i use the spinner? I always have an X..
posted

Hiei-fan wrote:

Um..I've get a phone with adroid, and i downloaded osu..How can i use the spinner? I always have an X..
Spinning on the tablet is a little difficult with your finger. If you want, you can always use a stylus or something with less friction. Just make sure that all your spins are registering (spin larger if it doesn't register) and practice.
posted
I just tested Osu!Droid but i cannot finish any beatmap because the offset is incredibly high. Killing all other applications and booting the device did not help at all.
posted
You can set every kind of offset in both the option menu (generic offsets) and the song selection screen (beatmap specific offsets).
posted

ZaxSss wrote:

it's too hard to played in my phone> <

doomed151 wrote:

You're just not used to it, play for a little more and you'll be good in no time.
Streams are a bit of a pain imo, other then that, everything else is do-able :p
posted
Hi all first time posting i think xD...i got the osu running on my phone but when i download songs... it says imported and loaded when i click on get songs but when i try and play em, they dont show up anyone know how to fix this?? tells me 0 songs in the library
posted
Osu works well on my Samsung galxy y now :D I can play the beatmaps I import from my pc. Thanks.
posted
OMG THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!
posted
Never heard of Google Play but I'm gonna get it anyway.
Is it official yet?
posted
google play shouldve just replaced the market automatically
posted
I never knew you could use a stylus for this o.O anyway I'm still trying to get the new update but just can't seem to find it X.X someone help me please T.T
posted
WoW~I will so get this!