forum

Touhou PyP Mafia [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lybydose
KRZY claimed to be Hatate Himekaidou
Backfire
Well, seeing as how I'm fairly confident I can read my role PM well and I know i'm town, Vote : KRZY
Lybydose
Oh yeah and ninja DxS seems unlikely, because like I said before, why would they send Chris/Salvage to do kills instead of him?
Backfire
Hatate huh....well she is a press/paparazzi kinda girl, so she might be considered sneaky. Something like a bad guy. Yeah, KRZY has to be something, at least.
Lybydose
Well bmin is Aya Shameimaru, so I guess it would make sense for those two to be on opposing teams.
bmin11
The only concerning part is if KRZY just said "Backfire protected Lybydose", JInx would have slipped through with his Cop Claim. I'm leaning DxS to be mafia, but I guess lynching KRZY is the safest way for us.
Lybydose
Oh and if there really is an SK + mafia still alive, tomorrow's vote is going to be on Lilac and pieguy for me.
Backfire
...Lilac and Pieguy?
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Votecount:

KRZY (3) - bmin11, DeathxShinigami, Backfire
DeathxShinigami (1) - Wojjan

4 votes to lynch.
Lybydose
alright

vote: KRZY

bmin you should watch me I guess
bmin11
I'm no stupid
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Hakurei Shrine

Everyone had met again, and it was clear that the incident was drawing to an end. This was especially true when Shameimaru Aya reported seeing Himekaidou Hatate around Konpaku Youmu, one of the people who died last night.

Of course, Hatate denied all the accusations against her. After all, she was reporting about the very same incident herself, about what exactly had been happening to various people during the night in an attempt to determine the perpetrators of this incident. And her information had been quite accurate, helping to find four people partially responsible for the incident. However, something didn't seem quite right about her.

"I was watching Youmu all last night! You were the only one who came anywhere near her! It had to be you!"

"It wasn't me, Aya! I never killed anyone! There are quite a few beings in Gensokyo you could have easily overlooked. I would never kill anyone!"

"No, my reporting ability is perfect! There's no way I could miss anything~"

"I wouldn't be so sure of that! Plus, I helped find out the people responsible for this! If I was responsible, why would I do that?"

"That may be true, but I've been helping out too! And we've been rivals for a while now! Of course, we're just friendly rivals, but rivals nonetheless!"

They went on for hours... and hours... and hours...

Eventually, Aya tackled Hatate, pulled Hatate's skirt up, and quickly took a picture before Hatate had a chance to react. By then, of course, everyone had become either bored or annoyed and left, but Aya proudly announced that she would now be distributing this picture to everyone else. Hatate began blushing as she started to cry. "P-please don't... I never did anything..."

By the time Hatate spoke these last words, Aya had already flown off, and was just a small dot in the distance. Hatate quickly made her way to Aya's cabin, where she knew she could find her copying the picture she just took. However, when she arrived, they found that everyone was there. Not only everyone who Reimu had told to figure out who did it, but Shikieiki Yamaxanadu as well. Hatate knew, given what happened to Hijiri Byakuren, exactly what was coming.

Shikieiki spoke aloud as she wrote on her rod of remorse, "Causing the destruction of the Hakurei Border. Lying on many occasions about said incident. Killing many people in an attempt to cover up said incident. Exposing self to A-... wait a minute, that was Aya's fault. Oh well, let's put it on here anyway~" As Shikieiki rose her rod, Hatate had a horrified look in her eyes. Shikieiki then hit Hatate with the rod so hard that she fell to the ground screaming in pain. She continued to hit Hatate despite Hatate's cries of immense pain, sorrow, and humiliation. It took hours, but eventually, Hatate admitted herself, still crying from the physical and emotional pain she had experienced.

Shikieiki then brought everyone to her court of paradise, in order to make a formal judgement. Hatate initially said she was innocent, but remembering what she had went through, quickly changed her mind. After a quick deliberation, Hatate, of course, was sent to Hell, as everyone applauded. They knew that after this occasion, they wouldn't have to worry about it any more.

KRZY - Himekaidou Hatate (Mafia Voyeur) - Lynched D5

After everyone returned, Hakurei Reimu approached everyone. "Good job, you took quite a load off my back. The spell card system is now up and working again, and everything should resume as it was before...except for the fact that 12 people died. Oh well~"

GAME OVER
Town wins :)
Salvage
gj guys .. town op like hell lmao.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Role list:

1. Lybydose - Toyosatomimi no Miko (Tracker)
2. Quaraezha - Kirisame Marisa (Town Lover+1-shot Strongman)
3. Rantai - Konpaku Youmu (Seraph Knight)
6. Two - Murasa Minamitsu (Bus Driver)
7. Mashley - Patchouli Knowledge (Hider)
9. LadySuburu - Cirno (Mason+9% Vigilante)
10. Rolled - Daiyousei (Mason)
11. 0_o Kiddo-kun DeathxShinigami - Yakumo Yukari (Commuter)
12. akrolsmir - Houraisan Kaguya (Lyncher)
13. Wojjan - Yasaka Kanako (Motivator)
14. bmin11 - Shameimaru Aya (Watcher)
15. Raging Bull - Fujiwara no Mokou (Lyncher)
17. Gabi Backfire - Reisen Udongein Inaba (2-shot Night Vigilante+1-shot Doctor)

4. JInxyjem - Mystia Lorelei (Mafia Roleblocker)
5. Chris - Unnamed Giant Catfish (Mafia 2-shot Strongman)
8. animask - Alice Margatroid (Mafia Lover)
16. Salvage - Hijiri Byakuren (Mafia goon)
18. KRZY - Himekaidou Hatate (Mafia Voyeur)

Mod notes:

1. Watcher is extremely OP, especially when the roleblocker is dead and there's no way to stop it
  2. A mafia was lynched every day o.o
  3. Each night either had 2 kills or no kills
  4. There was no SK, which we did because everyone was saying "please no SK". In exchange, we had 5 mafia, but then again one was a lover and we had a lot of town power roles
  5. If motivated, Cirno would become a 99% vigilante
  6. Cirno was #9. I didn't even notice this until halfway through the game at which point I laughed for about 10 minutes straight o.o
  7. Each role had an individual color, which was just a random idea I had :P
Thanks Lilac for helping me determine the roles, write the lynch/death scenes, and with votecounts/other general questions and other various tasks :D

Mafia chat (over 300 posts!)
Dead chat (less than 25 posts :cry:)
Mason chat (made by LadySuburu after the game started)

More coming later
bmin11
gg
LadySuburu
Eye'm the strongest!

Strongest zombie you'll ever see.

Was fun.
bmin11
And yes, we had too much informative roles. You could have just gave me a character I wrote a bunch for extra :<
Rantai
Oh phew bmin watched me last night, I forgot to ask the previous day >.<

Good game all, kind of lopsided but oh well.

SPOILER
At least I was right about Salvage...
Salvage
You pretty much won the game with that bmin save >.<
Chris_old
good game everybody ^_^

also I picked unnamed giant catfish because it was the only person I could find who wasn't a female

didn't even bother to read it was evil lol, who thinks a catfish could be evil
Rolled
good game, I guess.

Once I got behind there was no catching up :(

Sorry guys~
Raging Bull

pieguy1372 wrote:

Eventually, Aya tackled Hatate, pulled Hatate's skirt up, and quickly took a picture before Hatate had a chance to react.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh /off-topic

Anyways I thought it was getting kinda boring when everyone started to role claim until I realized you can be like KRZY and lie about being town.
Two_old
nah it was fair and balanced

mafia just got greedy and lost the game night 1
KRZY
Aw come on guys you didn't give me a chance to post all throughout D4 and D5 :(

Anyways good game~
Two_old
everyone sign up for pyp mafia viewtopic.php?f=84&t=63219
bmin11

Raging Bull wrote:

Eventually, Aya tackled Hatate, pulled Hatate's skirt up, and quickly took a picture before Hatate had a chance to react.
Just imagined doing that myself to KRZY

Funny how we ended up getting rivalry characters
Lybydose
you host peoples should post what everyone's three choices were
Raging Bull

bmin11 wrote:

Raging Bull wrote:

Just imagined doing that myself to KRZY

Funny how we ended up getting rivalry characters

Haha I loved how you defended him but then he really was a mafia at the end.
Two_old
Rantai
Lol just read the whole mafia chat, glad I wasn't useless.

<3 you too Salvage.

Lybydose wrote:

you host peoples should post what everyone's three choices were
Just to get it out there:

Youmu
Orin
Komachi
0_o
Quoted from my role request PM:

The One With The Christmas Lights
The One With The Giant Sickle That Looks Like It Was Stolen From Death Himself
The One With The Umbrella

yeahhh I just watched Bad Apple and picked the ones that kinda looked cool
Raging Bull
Mokou (Because I thought I won't die with immortality D:)
Aya (Cop role I guess?)
Utsuho (Aw I would have made an appearance on day one)
Jinxy
Byakuren
lyby's role, can't spell her name for nuts
Mystia

In that order

Could the role PMs be shown? I still don't get why Byakuren is a mafia goon. I expected saint or miller

I fucked up when we told KRZY to always report the truth, and his reports showed me as roleblocker when the only guy who saw me (bmin) didn't die. >_>

Salvage should have went for Rantai instead of LS, since bmin didn't start watching him yet at that time. I couldn't tell him that because I was dead
Salvage
I ALLWAYS GET THE MAFIA/WOLF WITH NO POWERS
bmin11
The only thing I was glad of myself was that mafia thought akro was the watcher. Other then that was pretty much luck or foolish as I can see now >_>...

My role choices:
Aya Shameimaru
Shikieiki Yamaxanadu
Satori Komeiji

and as I realized, it was way too informative heavy. So I just added a bunch on the list:
Eirin Yagokoro
Mystia Lorelei
Hatate Himekaidou
Seiga Kaku
Remilia Scarlet
Yuyuko Saigyouji
Toyosatomimi no Miko
Satori Komeiji
Momiji Inubashiri
Keine Kamishirasawa
Patchouli Knowledge
hakurei reimu
Lybydose
my choices were, in this order

Koishi Komeiji
I don't remember what the 2nd was but it might have been Sanae oh yeah it was Keine
Toyosatomimi no Miko
KRZY
Mine were

1. Komeiji Satori
2. Flandre Scarlet
3. Himekaido Hatate

Now I am really curious as to what I would have gotten if I had chosen Remilia Scarlet. Ability to control fate? Must have been interesting.
Jinxy
Oh and I thought bmin was Yuyuko D1, since he randavoted me and said my role name during Two's deafness shit
I couldn't sleep till D2 started
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Player choices:
SPOILER
animask:
  1. Alice Margatroid
  2. Cirno
  3. Lily White
Lybydose:
  1. Toyosatomimi no Miko
  2. Komeiji Koishi
  3. Kochiya Sanae
  4. Kamishirasawa Keine
(Mod note: we figured it was fine if Lyby had 4 and not 3 because it's basically a disadvantage)

Rantai:
  1. Konpaku Youmu
  2. Kaenbyou Rin
  3. Onozuka Komachi
JInxyjem:
  1. Mystia Lorelei
  2. Hijiri Byakuren
  3. Toyosatomimi no Miko
Two:
  1. Minamitsu Murasa
  2. Tatara Kogasa
  3. Toramaru Shou
Chris:
  1. Unnamed Giant Catfish
  2. Kochiya Sanae
  3. Komeiji Koishi
0_o:
  1. Yakumo Yukari
  2. Flandre Scarlet
  3. Onozuka Komachi
akrolsmir:
  1. Houraisan Kaguya
  2. Konpaku Youmu
  3. Kawashiro Nitori
Wojjan:
  1. Yasaka Kanako
  2. Mizuhashi Parsee
  3. Kamishirasawa Keine
bmin11:
  1. Shameimaru Aya
  2. Shikieiki Yamaxanadu
  3. Komeiji Satori
Gabi:
  1. Reisen Udongein Inaba
  2. Kirisame Marisa
  3. Shameimaru Aya
KRZY:
  1. Himekaido Hatate
  2. Flandre Scarlet
  3. Komeiji Satori
LadySuburu:
  1. Cirno
  2. Yakumo Yukari
  3. Rinnosuke
Raging Bull:
  1. Fujiwara no Mokou
  2. Shameimaru Aya
  3. Reiuji Utsuho

Role PMs:
SPOILER

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Toyosatomimi no Miko.

During Ten Desires, you had the ability to sense them all. Sadly, with the barrier breaking apart, your own ability is falling apart and you can no longer sense desires from other people. This is quite detrimental as you are determined to find who are ultimately responsible. Fear not though, not all of your abilities are gone. Each night, you may PM one person to track for the night, giving you the knowledge of whether the person you stated has done anything to another person who shall also be named; sadly you don’t know what they actually did.

You win when all anti-town forces are eliminated.

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Alice Margatroid. You are lovers with Kirisame Marisa (Quaraezha).

Both of you have shared wonderful experiences before, though you might have argued with each other many times before you share quite similar interests, live in the same region and even paired up together with each other in the Imperishable Night incident. This current incident is no different and you are willing to die for each other to be together.

Your teammates are Mystia Lorelei (JInxyjem), Unnamed Giant Catfish (Chris), Hijiri Byakuren (Salvage), and Himekaidou Hatate (KRZY). You can communicate privately via this quicktopic only: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/GjBrPJiZMft6P You win if you and your lover are the only ones alive at the end of the game, but if your lover dies in any way (except for being modkilled), you must take your own life as well. Note: you can not roleclaim Lover! If you do, you will be modkilled.

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Konpaku Youmu.

You moved out on the orders from Yuyuko. Her words to you before you left were, “Find a person who you trust, stick with them and defend them till the very end. Just like you have done with me, I’m sure you will do well find out who is responsible.” Even though Yuyuko didn’t go out herself, you know that you have to respect her and her decision; she is pretty selfless after all. During Night, you may PM me the name of one person of whom you want to protect. Remember that once you do select this person, you are honour-bound to defend them at all costs, even if it means to die a second death.

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Mystia Lorelei.

Prowling through the night, you are a youkai who transgresses people by making them night-blind and losing their way for your own fun and mischief. This incident has heightened your will and you are now more determined more than ever to confuse people, now for a sole purpose. To see the collapse of the Hakurei Barrier. Every night, to help you, you can PM the name of one person of whom you wish to make night-blind, making them unable to perform their role for the night.

Your teammates are Alice Margatroid (animask), Unnamed Giant Catfish (Chris), Hijiri Byakuren (Salvage), and Himekaidou Hatate (KRZY). You when when your faction controls half the votes during the day. You can communicate privately via this quicktopic only: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/GjBrPJiZMft6P

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Murasa Minamitsu.

Hearing about the incident, this is probably one of those times where you want the Palanquin Ship to actually move…Too bad Byakuren turned it into a temple. However, you had back up. You made a ship big enough to hold two people and you as the driver. This could be a great way to not only help those get away from bad things but also make those who are responsible, suffer. Each Night, you can PM the name of two people of whom you wish to swap places with for the night. You are not allowed to target yourself as you are driving the ship and you don’t want it to crash. Again.

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Yakumo Yukari.

You’ve lived for ages in Gensokyo and this isn’t the first time in your life that you’ve seen attempts at breaking the Hakurei Barrier so you don’t really care anymore. If anything, you could have tore apart that barrier apart years ago but you don’t care about that either. If anything, you’d probably want to sleep and that’s cool. Just watch the barrier breaking why don’t you? You can help if you want but you don’t have to. Each non-consecutive night, you are able to hide away into your own realm by PMing me if you want to. However, you don’t have to.

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Unnamed Giant Catfish.

Or should I say…Taisui Xingjun, the person who failed to suck in Hong Meiling at Hisoutensoku to drain her power so you could come into the world as a real being. Well, even though that was pretty stupid, you’re sure that your next attempt of coming into this world will be grander by the breaking of the Hakurei Barrier. However, you must take care of these pests first and sending assassins like last time probably won’t get you anywhere so you’re going to use your own size and power to do the job. Each Night, you can PM the name of one person to guarantee a kill regardless of protection. However, you are only allowed to do this twice.

Your teammates are Alice Margatroid (animask), Mystia Lorelei (JInxyjem), Hijiri Byakuren (Salvage), and Himekaidou Hatate (KRZY). You when when your faction controls half the votes during the day. You can communicate privately via this quicktopic only: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/GjBrPJiZMft6P

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Houraisan Kaguya.

Ever since you rejected Fujiwara no Mokou's (Raging Bull) father for your God know’s what forsaken trials you might have put up, his daughter has been at your throat. You can’t really kill each other cause you both can’t be killed which is a shame. However, as the Hakurei Barrier breaks, this is probably a good time to seal her away for good with the help of other people, to frame her as the perpetrator of this whole mess. You decide that will be your goal.

You win when Fujiwara no Mokou is lynched. If she dies in any other way, you win when all anti-town forces are eliminated. However if she is alive at the end, you lose.

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Yasaka Kanako.

A very influential person, you are. Giving Utsuho her Nuclear powers and driving out Suwako from her own temple, what do you want to do? Commit apocalyptic genocide of the frog race? Do you hate her that much? Whatever, you got the shrine so it doesn’t matter anymore, your goal now is get as much faith from the people and you could possibly win over some people with all this barrier being broke and stuff. Each Night, you are allowed to PM the name of one person to motivate for the next night. The person you target will gain an additional power to their role and will also not be notified of your presence. You are allowed to PM me a name at D1 and N1 but not at any other day phases. You are also not allowed to target yourself.

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Shameimaru Aya.

Known for your gossipy newspaper you’ve done well to broadcasting your opinions and recounts of events that have happened within Gensokyo but now you face an even bigger task. You’ve been sent out not only to record the events that are occurring with the barrier breaking, but also to solve this case and find out who’s ultimately responsible under Shikieiki and Tenma’s command. So this must be big but how can you help? You’re a reporter, do what a reporter does best. Each night, you can PM me the name of one person in order to investigate them. You will find out who targeted that player that night.

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Himekaidou Hatate.

You were never quite as successful as Aya, and your newspaper is not quite as well-known or appreciated by others. You've been sent out by Tenma to record the events that have occured with the Hakurei Barrier breaking. However, early into this incident, you realized you could capitalize on it to hinder Aya and make your newspaper more well-known. Your main objective is to further this incident, in order to finally beat Aya once and for all. You still have to write about this incident though. Each night, you can PM me the name of a person, and you will find out what actions were performed on that player that night.

Your teammates are Alice Margatroid (animask), Mystia Lorelei (JInxyjem), Unnamed Giant Catfish (Chris), and Hijiri Byakuren (Salvage). You when when your faction controls half the votes during the day. You can communicate privately via this quicktopic only: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/GjBrPJiZMft6P

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Cirno.

You have been best friends with Daiyousei (Rolled) for a long time. Now, in this incident, you know 100% that she is not mafia. Since the two of you are so close, you can talk freely with each other at night via PM. You are also very determined, and have taken it upon yourself to help eliminate whoever is behind this incident. As a result, you can kill someone each night...but most of the time, you can't actually seem to kill anyone for some reason. As a matter of fact, you would say that it only works around 9% of the time.

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Fujiwara no Mokou.

You and Houraisan Kaguya (akrolsmir) have had a long-standing conflict for a long time now. While you would like to make sure that Gensokyo is still around, you hate her very much. You would like to see nothing more than her being framed and killed in the most embarrassing way possible, even if you die yourself later on. However, if she dies in another way, you are willing to do whatever you can to help the town figure out who the mafia is.

You win when Kaguya is lynched. If she is killed in another way, you win when all anti-town forces are eliminated.

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Daiyousei.

You have been best friends with Cirno (LadySuburu) for a long time. Now, in this incident, you know 100% that she is not mafia. Since the two of you are so close, you can talk freely with each other at night via PM.

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Patchouli Knowledge.

You are quite used to hiding in your library most of the time, reading books and increasing your knowledge. Each night, you may PM me with the name of a player. You will hide in that player's room that night, and become an additional target of any night actions directed towards that player. Beware that if your roommate is killed, you will be killed too. Also, you must not attempt to hide with any mafia members, because they will kill you if you do. Any actions specifically targeted to you when you use the ability however will miss.

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Kirisame Marisa. You are lovers with Alice Margatroid (animask).

Both of you have shared wonderful experiences before. Though you might have argued with each other many times before, you share quite similar interests, live in the same region and even paired up together with each other in the Imperishable Night incident. You still want to help resolve this incident, though, so you've turned to your ultimate attack: the Master Spark! This attack will penetrate any protection that person might have (except for a commuter, if there is one). You can PM me at night with the name of a player to obliterate, but you can only do this once.

You win when you and your lover are the only ones alive at the end of the game. If Alice dies in any way (except for being modkilled), you must take your own life as well. Note: you can not roleclaim Lover! If you do, you will be modkilled.

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Hijiri Byakuren.

Before the events of UFO, you realized how much youkai were, in general, misunderstood and mistreated. You saw the Hakurei Barrier breaking as an opportunity to escape to the outside world, where you would then be able to help out any youkai you encounter.

Your teammates are Alice Margatroid (animask), Mystia Lorelei (JInxyjem), Unnamed Giant Catfish (Chris), and Himekaidou Hatate (KRZY) You when when your faction controls half the votes during the day. You can communicate privately via this quicktopic only: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/GjBrPJiZMft6P

pieguy1372 wrote:

You are Reisen Udongein Inaba.

Being exiled from the moon in the Great Lunar War, you can’t thank the people enough who brought you in. They even gave you a name to fit in on Earth as well, you know that these two are working hard and are also doing their best to make sure that the Hakurei Barrier is not ripped apart, you should as well. Though the majority of people’s spell cards have disappeared or stopped working, yours haven’t. Each night you are allowed to PM me the name of one person you want to shoot. You can choose not to do anything that night as well.

Surprisingly, Eirin has also given you an elixir that can protect one person from being targeted and killed at night. This can only be used at night and since it’s a potion of sorts, there are no negative effects to you if you protect someone. This can only be used once.

(Mod note: I forgot to put that the vigilante ability was two-shot in this PM, but I made sure to tell Backfire about it)
I'm not exactly sure how Hijiri ended up being mafia (especially because it wasn't requested), but she was the final boss in UFO after all :?
Lybydose
Vampire of course

(vampire is a stupidly pro-mafia overpowered role)

or maybe setup sleuth because remilia is pieguy's waifu
show more