forum

Guilty Kiss - Kowareyasuki

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aeds Fuwa
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 8:43:16 PM

Artist: Guilty Kiss
Title: Kowareyasuki
Source: Love Live! Sunshine!!
Tags: love live sunshine aqours guilty kiss kowareyasuki koware yasuki fragile love tsushima yoshiko yohane ohara mari sakurauchi riko
BPM: 184
Filesize: 3114kb
Play Time: 01:18
Difficulties Available:
  1. Fragile Love (5.66 stars, 267 notes)
  2. Hard (3.28 stars, 168 notes)
  3. Insane (4.45 stars, 281 notes)
  4. Normal (1.78 stars, 108 notes)
Download: Guilty Kiss - Kowareyasuki
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This song is amazing,Guilty Kiss is the most perfect thing in the world

L O V E I S E V E R Y T H I N G

(my first mapset, plz give feedback)

Updates
  1. 8/9/17 Updated Insane difficulty
  2. 8/11/17 Updated Fragile Love, redoing Normal
  3. 8/13/17 Redoing Hard, fixing Insane
  4. 11/11/17 Updated Fragile Love
DeletedUser_10414170
Hello from my mod queue!

SPOILER
Insane

General:

Jumps are used to express vocals, whether they are weak or strong and it doesn't represent the music well. I would recommend trying to implement more sliders and only using jumps when a sound needs to be exaggerated for being strong 00:25:051 (7,8) - This would make for a good jump, but you use a slider instead.

This is terribly picky, but this 00:15:105 (6) - slider is timed better if its adjusted on the timeline as shown

00:27:333 (5,1) - There should be something in the half beat between 5 and 1, the vocal sound "WA" is said (Whatever that means in japanense) Happens here too 00:29:942 (5,1) - I'm not going to list its occurance any more, but instead I recommend looking at that throughout the song to see if it appears in places I havent mentioned. It makes the section feel very off from the music.

The spinner here 00:42:333 (1) - might be better mapped with slow sliders and circles instead of a spinner since the only long held sound is very quiet and almost unnoticable

00:42:333 (1,1) - Between this circle and slider nothing is mapped, even though drum sounds and vocals are played. Just add something? Really need to recheck throughout that song that you are mapping sounds being played.

00:52:768 (1,2,3,4,5) - This entire section is done with circles on every other full beat, which doesn't go with any instrument, nor does it particularly follow the vocals.

00:55:703 (1) - Replacing this with a stream might help better exaggerate the buildup.
Honestly, aside from a few mistimed sliders/circles and sections of no beats this is pretty well mapped. Good luck with mapping! Pretty good for your first I'd say.
Topic Starter
Aeds Fuwa

QuiescentRabbit wrote:

Hello from my mod queue!

SPOILER
Insane

General:

Jumps are used to express vocals, whether they are weak or strong and it doesn't represent the music well. I would recommend trying to implement more sliders and only using jumps when a sound needs to be exaggerated for being strong 00:25:051 (7,8) - This would make for a good jump, but you use a slider instead.

This is terribly picky, but this 00:15:105 (6) - slider is timed better if its adjusted on the timeline as shown

00:27:333 (5,1) - There should be something in the half beat between 5 and 1, the vocal sound "WA" is said (Whatever that means in japanense) Happens here too 00:29:942 (5,1) - I'm not going to list its occurance any more, but instead I recommend looking at that throughout the song to see if it appears in places I havent mentioned. It makes the section feel very off from the music.

The spinner here 00:42:333 (1) - might be better mapped with slow sliders and circles instead of a spinner since the only long held sound is very quiet and almost unnoticable

00:42:333 (1,1) - Between this circle and slider nothing is mapped, even though drum sounds and vocals are played. Just add something? Really need to recheck throughout that song that you are mapping sounds being played.

00:52:768 (1,2,3,4,5) - This entire section is done with circles on every other full beat, which doesn't go with any instrument, nor does it particularly follow the vocals.

00:55:703 (1) - Replacing this with a stream might help better exaggerate the buildup.
Honestly, aside from a few mistimed sliders/circles and sections of no beats this is pretty well mapped. Good luck with mapping! Pretty good for your first I'd say.
Wow my first mod! Thanks for the feedback dude!
DeletedUser_10414170
Don't forget to list what you did and did not add (and reasons why) as well as reward kudosu, if you did find what I said useful.
Topic Starter
Aeds Fuwa

QuiescentRabbit wrote:

Don't forget to list what you did and did not add (and reasons why) as well as reward kudosu, if you did find what I said useful.
Ok so I changed the first section you told me to change to match the guitar and added some more stuff in the next section
ailv
From my modding queue.

I love this song c:

[General]

As a note of warning, there's a lot of content posted below. What you currently have as a map is a great start. Please don't let my mod discourage you from continuing to improve your map. Feel free to pm me in game if you need any help.

I think it's wise to look into remapping the lower-end difficulties. Many of them have major issues regarding structure and patterning. They're lacking in usage of DS and easy patterning and rhythms designed for newer players.

[Easy]

00:57:985 (1,1,1) - Patterns like this with a lot of overlapping should be avoided.

01:16:246 (5) - don't use more than 1 repeat

[Normal]

Many patterns and the associated rhythms in this difficulty don't make any sense. The extensive use of 1/2 throughout this map is a little bit overtuned for a lower-end difficulty.

01:01:898 (2,5) - Overlaps such as this are very difficult for newer players to play and read.
01:11:029 (9,2) - ^
01:12:333 (2,1) - ^
01:13:638 (1,2,3,4) - ^

[Hard]

Rhythm choice is really wierd throughout this map. there seems to be a lot of overmapping with triples.
Throughout the map the patterning is very strange, there's next to no use of the outer edges of the playfield.

[Insane]

00:57:985 (1) - Starting in the kiai, it seems like a majority of the triples are overmapped.

01:08:094 (9,10,1) - Overlaps

[Fragile Love]
00:06:301 (1,1) - You really don't need to NC these, throughout the whole map,

00:06:953 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - These highly dense, overlapping patterns are hard to read and make the map look messy.

00:11:029 (1,1) - Avoid overlap

00:12:659 (3) - ctrl-g

00:16:735 (5) - blanket

00:44:453 (2,4) - Clean up the overlap
00:44:779 (4,1) - Blanket

00:46:246 - Consider mapping the drums here at the end of the slider.

00:47:551 (3,4) - Try something like this maybe? http://puu.sh/x6tqA/0f8cd923ee.jpg.

00:50:159 (1,2) - Make them parallel

00:55:214 - Consider mapping the drums here as well.

01:01:898 (1,1,2,3) - These all are similar intensity, remove nc 01:02:225 (1) - and even out the spacing amongst all 4
01:02:225 (1) - fix overlap
01:03:203 (1,3) - ^
01:04:181 (5,1) - ^

01:10:051 (2,1) - This overlap looks messy

01:10:703 (2,3,4) - Patterning is wierd

01:12:659 (1) - Remove NC

01:16:002 - Consider mapping the drums here

01:38:257 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - These aren't 1/4 triples, they're just 1/2
Shii
Hello from my Queue!
Fragile Love
00:13:475 (7) - This could play pretty nicely if it was lower down. This would ruin your criss-cross, but would instead make a trapezoid shape which would keep circular flow until the slider, where you have the distinct change in the music. Feel free to keep the previous pattern if you feel it plays better, or matches your vision of the map better.
00:14:779 (1,1,1) - Not a fan of how these play with the lack of spacing. It works in the sense that it matches up well with the music, but the slider velocity and this overlap makes it a bit hard to play normally.
00:34:181 (5) - Being very nickpicky here more because there's not that many things that I could really change here without reconsidering the mapping style. This circle is just a tiny bit too far to the right, but literally by a hair so I wouldn't worry about it
01:05:811 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - The spacing and spacing changes on these are not exactly perfect, there are irregularities which might look alright, but can kind of throw off someone who is used to the correctly spaced streams as it did with me. An example of what I would consider imperfect is 01:05:893 (2,3,4) - where there's a slight shift to the left which does not really match the curvature of the stream.
01:38:257 (1,2,3) - If the subtle curve of this triple is intentional, why do 01:38:583 (1,2,3) and 01:38:909 (1,2,3) not have any curve?

Pretty nicely mapped, not many glaring issues, and most of the things I could think of were minor, as the map was made well enough, and the other mods do a good job of making sure my job is easy to do. I could offer more suggestions, but i fear that this would ruin how you've mapped this.

Insane
00:05:812 (1) - This is more of a preference, but I'm not a fan of slider shapes like these on low slider velocities. It's done quite a bit by other mappers, and it's something I just think looks a bit messy. I won't bother mentioning this for all of the times these sliders are used since it's obvious what I'm pointing out, and it isn't going to hugely impact gameplay. Happy that these shapes are used at least somewhat appropriately.
00:26:192 (9,10,11) - The varying spacing between these is done a tad bit poorly. It's clear what your trying to do, and the intended effect is still there, it just doesn't look that clean.
00:28:638 (3,4,5,6,7) - I noticed both visibly and in gameplay, that the spacing between the stream and 00:28:964 (7) is not equal to the spacing of the elements within the stream. If there is a genuine reason behind this, feel free to explain it to me, otherwise i suggest trying to avoid this in the future.
00:31:246 (1,2,3,4,5) - Same issue as above. Because of the nature of this bit, it isn't actually that bad, though the spacing difference is greater in this situation.
00:33:855 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^
00:36:464 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Happy that spacing changes occur each beat, though the gradient of the spacing change is pretty meh. I would try improving the transition between spacing, or reducing the spacing change on the latter beat of streams.
00:56:681 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Pretty much the same spacing problem, though the issue mostly lies with 00:56:681 (1,1) and 00:57:251 (1,1) , rather than the difference on each beat.
01:04:507 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Not sure if such large spacing is necessary
01:05:811 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Not a huge fan of this pattern, I would have though a varying intensity back and forth could be used here instead. Just preferential though :3

Another pretty well mapped difficulty! A few gripes with things like spacing on streams here, but that's mostly being very specific, and you shouldn't really worry about it.

I would have modded more, but I'm useless at modding lower difficulty maps! I think practicing the spacing for streams might benefit you giving your stream-heavy nature.
Pretty good mapset from what i had a look at though! Good luck with this and any future mapping projects you may have!
If you ever need help with modding or testing anything, feel free to post on my queue again, or pm me ingame or on the forums.
Botan
Hello, here's a mod!

Easy
Unfortunately there are quite a number of issues with this difficulty. In it's current form I highly suggest a full remap as these issues can't just be edited and the main problem comes from the core of the map itself. I'll highlight these points out for you to keep in mind as you are reworking this map. In general, we want Easy difficulties to be very straightforward and simple. These are supposed to be designed for beginners players and so we need to introduce the fundamentals to them in a very clear cut and clean way. In turn, the map may become a bit more boring but that is perfectly okay because Easy maps aren't supposed to be exciting or interesting, they're supposed to be clean and simple.
---
  1. Do not change the SV in an Easy! It should be 1.00x throughout the entire map. New players will have a very tough time adapting to SV changes, it even caught me off guard as well.
  2. Pick a distance snap and stick with it for the entire map. New players need to understand the concept of spacing between objects as a representation of time. Objects that are close together in the timeline should be close together on the map. Objects that are farther apart in the timeline need to be farther apart on the map. Changes in distance snap are reserved for Insane+ and sometimes Hards.
  3. Avoid overlapping objects and if you have to, make sure the distance snap is big enough so the overlap is minimal and the objects are still easy to read.
    00:10:378 (2,3) - The overlap here is too large and is too difficult for read. 00:27:985 (5,1,2) - This is just way to difficult for example. Easy maps need to look clean.
  4. Try to avoid reverse sliders but it's okay to use them. However, 00:42:333 (1) - more than one reverse is too difficult at this level.
---
Plenty more I can go into but I want you to figure that out for yourself. This difficulty is not ready for modding though as it needs a heavy rework. I suggest just playing a bunch of Easy maps to try and understand what an Easy should play/look like.

Normal
It looks like the same issues that were in the Easy also appear in the Normal as well.
Make cleaner looking sliders. 00:22:116 (3) , 00:24:725 (2), 00:50:159 (1) , 00:08:420 (1)
Lots of overlapping issues as well. Same with Easy, do not change the SV in a Normal! Normal should be like Easy except with a tiny bit more notes.

Overall, the mapping needs a bit more work. Keep at it and don't get discouraged. Good luck.
mindmaster107
From my M4M queue. My map: t/624367

Modding extra, since my queue said 5*+

[Fragile Love]
Overall your extra difficulty has many faults preventing it from being ranked.
Remember, since an extra difficulty gives way more freedom to match the song, you need to use it effectively.
Spacing in extras are both object to object, and overall. You need to manage spacing to keep it consistent between similar intensity parts of the song, and change it when the song raises or lowers intensity.
Visuals are also a concern. Visuals matter a lot in a map, despite what you may think seeing other maps. However for a normal map like yours, visuals is vital. It helps with reading, and makes your map feel like a collection of connected objects in patterns, instead of a bunch of individual objects.
Flow also matters, but not to such a strict extent. Just keep your map full of sharp angles, and effortless to play.

00:06:301 (1,1) - I would say space this wider for emphasis, since 00:05:812 (1,1) has same spacing.
00:06:953 (1,2,3,4,5) - Your NC should start on object 2, to match down beat, and shouldn't spacing reflect the major notes on the white ticks?
00:07:768 (6,7) - Sound under object 7's tail is more noticeable than the sound under 6's. Maybe replace the object 7 with a pair of jumps, or a 1/2 stack.
00:08:420 (1) - This extended slider cuts through a noticeable drum beat on 00:08:583 . Maybe use repeating or some other rhythm choice.
00:09:561 (2,3,4,5,6) - Again lack of object to object spacing emphasis.
00:10:377 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - These triples are not supported by the song. A triple would not fit the map normally, since there is nothing under 2 and 5, and also you used sliders to represent this phrase earlier ( 00:07:768 (6,7) ), which admits you feel the low intensity of this section too. Replace with what you did for sliders.
00:13:148 (5,6) - This uses WAY smaller spacing than 00:12:659 (3,4) , representing about the same thing. Keep in mind if note strength repeats in the same section, raise spacing.

Your object to object spacing is very monotonous. Keep in mind you are mapping an extra, not a hard. You need to space object to match the song's object to object intensity, AND the overall intensity of the song. You also need to listen closer to the song. If the song repeats, your object placements also repeat. If you want variety, try using different visuals, since I don't trust you to manage minor pattern changes, considering you went from a 1/2 slider into a triple in 5 seconds.

00:14:779 (1,1,1) - Good use of cutting movement.

00:18:203 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - You seem to underestimate streams. Streams are not very useful at representing the song unless it is a true 1/4 laden map. Using 2 kick sliders, you could have shown off the major notes on white ticks.

00:20:322 (6) - You ate another vocal with the slider body. This time however do not use a repeat. That would make the vocal mapped to a passive note, which would not represent it's intensity.

00:20:811 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - From looking at this stream, I would not be able to tell there were 3 vocals in the stream. Maybe represent the vocals with 1/4 sliders, and the beginning can stay a stack on the first slider.

00:26:436 (6) - You know the vocal is on the slider tail. This is not the ideal, since as you know the vocals are major, and need to be mapped to active notes.

00:27:170 (1) - I will stop pointing these out now.

00:28:638 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This stream is a lot harder than the song supports. Remember, stream spacing is not linear increase in difficulty, it is almost exponential, with this spacing making the stream way harder than 00:20:811 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) , which is about the same intensity.

Looking back, alot of your streams are either not emphasizing the song well, or spaced too far. Remember to keep your map consistent. Consistency is key n both playing osu, and mapping. Stick with your concepts and stick hard.

The kiai also feels overdone in spacing. That and your object placements look random. Your jumps are just sharp, and randomly placed somewhere on the screen in relation to only the last 2 objects. Remember the map plays as a whole. Visuals should easily group together objects in the same measure/phrase of the music. Maybe make stars, or a variety of blanketing, and anti-overlaps to structure your map visually. I have no clue how to do this since it is your opinion, but I would recommend anything which makes say a group of jumps feel like a GROUP of jumps visually.

I don't think I can talk about much more without repeating myself. Focus on the ideas in your map and make then clearer. You seem to have an ok grasp of spacing and rhythm, but there is still alot of room to improve. Try working over your extra, and finding all of these faults, then rearranging object placements to make a visually connected map.
Topic Starter
Aeds Fuwa
Fragile Love difficulty has been redone, currently redoing easy and normal diffs

Fragile Love
fixed some spacing and visuals
Topic Starter
Aeds Fuwa

mindmaster107 wrote:

From my M4M queue. My map: t/624367

Modding extra, since my queue said 5*+

[Fragile Love]
Overall your extra difficulty has many faults preventing it from being ranked.
Remember, since an extra difficulty gives way more freedom to match the song, you need to use it effectively.
Spacing in extras are both object to object, and overall. You need to manage spacing to keep it consistent between similar intensity parts of the song, and change it when the song raises or lowers intensity.
Visuals are also a concern. Visuals matter a lot in a map, despite what you may think seeing other maps. However for a normal map like yours, visuals is vital. It helps with reading, and makes your map feel like a collection of connected objects in patterns, instead of a bunch of individual objects.
Flow also matters, but not to such a strict extent. Just keep your map full of sharp angles, and effortless to play.

00:06:301 (1,1) - I would say space this wider for emphasis, since 00:05:812 (1,1) has same spacing.
00:06:953 (1,2,3,4,5) - Your NC should start on object 2, to match down beat, and shouldn't spacing reflect the major notes on the white ticks?
00:07:768 (6,7) - Sound under object 7's tail is more noticeable than the sound under 6's. Maybe replace the object 7 with a pair of jumps, or a 1/2 stack.
00:08:420 (1) - This extended slider cuts through a noticeable drum beat on 00:08:583 . Maybe use repeating or some other rhythm choice. I'm gonna keep this slider since I'm focused on following the rhythm of the guitar,
00:09:561 (2,3,4,5,6) - Again lack of object to object spacing emphasis.
00:10:377 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - These triples are not supported by the song. A triple would not fit the map normally, since there is nothing under 2 and 5, and also you used sliders to represent this phrase earlier ( 00:07:768 (6,7) ), which admits you feel the low intensity of this section too. Replace with what you did for sliders. Fixed
00:13:148 (5,6) - This uses WAY smaller spacing than 00:12:659 (3,4) , representing about the same thing. Keep in mind if note strength repeats in the same section, raise spacing.

Your object to object spacing is very monotonous. Keep in mind you are mapping an extra, not a hard. You need to space object to match the song's object to object intensity, AND the overall intensity of the song. You also need to listen closer to the song. If the song repeats, your object placements also repeat. If you want variety, try using different visuals, since I don't trust you to manage minor pattern changes, considering you went from a 1/2 slider into a triple in 5 seconds.

00:14:779 (1,1,1) - Good use of cutting movement.

00:18:203 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - You seem to underestimate streams. Streams are not very useful at representing the song unless it is a true 1/4 laden map. Using 2 kick sliders, you could have shown off the major notes on white ticks. To me, the streams represent the song well enough and adds a fun aspect to the map

00:20:322 (6) - You ate another vocal with the slider body. This time however do not use a repeat. That would make the vocal mapped to a passive note, which would not represent it's intensity. Again, I'm focusing on the guitar

00:20:811 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - From looking at this stream, I would not be able to tell there were 3 vocals in the stream. Maybe represent the vocals with 1/4 sliders, and the beginning can stay a stack on the first slider. I'm not necessarily paying attention to the vocals in this part of the song

00:26:436 (6) - You know the vocal is on the slider tail. This is not the ideal, since as you know the vocals are major, and need to be mapped to active notes.

00:27:170 (1) - I will stop pointing these out now.

00:28:638 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This stream is a lot harder than the song supports. Remember, stream spacing is not linear increase in difficulty, it is almost exponential, with this spacing making the stream way harder than 00:20:811 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) , which is about the same intensity. Fixed

Looking back, alot of your streams are either not emphasizing the song well, or spaced too far. Remember to keep your map consistent. Consistency is key n both playing osu, and mapping. Stick with your concepts and stick hard.

The kiai also feels overdone in spacing. That and your object placements look random. Your jumps are just sharp, and randomly placed somewhere on the screen in relation to only the last 2 objects. Remember the map plays as a whole. Visuals should easily group together objects in the same measure/phrase of the music. Maybe make stars, or a variety of blanketing, and anti-overlaps to structure your map visually. I have no clue how to do this since it is your opinion, but I would recommend anything which makes say a group of jumps feel like a GROUP of jumps visually.

I don't think I can talk about much more without repeating myself. Focus on the ideas in your map and make then clearer. You seem to have an ok grasp of spacing and rhythm, but there is still alot of room to improve. Try working over your extra, and finding all of these faults, then rearranging object placements to make a visually connected map.
Thanks for pointing out some small inconsistencies in the map. I'll mod your map as soon as I can.
Topic Starter
Aeds Fuwa

Botan wrote:

Hello, here's a mod!

Easy
Unfortunately there are quite a number of issues with this difficulty. In it's current form I highly suggest a full remap as these issues can't just be edited and the main problem comes from the core of the map itself. I'll highlight these points out for you to keep in mind as you are reworking this map. In general, we want Easy difficulties to be very straightforward and simple. These are supposed to be designed for beginners players and so we need to introduce the fundamentals to them in a very clear cut and clean way. In turn, the map may become a bit more boring but that is perfectly okay because Easy maps aren't supposed to be exciting or interesting, they're supposed to be clean and simple.
---
  1. Do not change the SV in an Easy! It should be 1.00x throughout the entire map. New players will have a very tough time adapting to SV changes, it even caught me off guard as well.
  2. Pick a distance snap and stick with it for the entire map. New players need to understand the concept of spacing between objects as a representation of time. Objects that are close together in the timeline should be close together on the map. Objects that are farther apart in the timeline need to be farther apart on the map. Changes in distance snap are reserved for Insane+ and sometimes Hards.
  3. Avoid overlapping objects and if you have to, make sure the distance snap is big enough so the overlap is minimal and the objects are still easy to read.
    00:10:378 (2,3) - The overlap here is too large and is too difficult for read. 00:27:985 (5,1,2) - This is just way to difficult for example. Easy maps need to look clean.
  4. Try to avoid reverse sliders but it's okay to use them. However, 00:42:333 (1) - more than one reverse is too difficult at this level.
---
Plenty more I can go into but I want you to figure that out for yourself. This difficulty is not ready for modding though as it needs a heavy rework. I suggest just playing a bunch of Easy maps to try and understand what an Easy should play/look like.

Normal
It looks like the same issues that were in the Easy also appear in the Normal as well.
Make cleaner looking sliders. 00:22:116 (3) , 00:24:725 (2), 00:50:159 (1) , 00:08:420 (1)
Lots of overlapping issues as well. Same with Easy, do not change the SV in a Normal! Normal should be like Easy except with a tiny bit more notes.

Overall, the mapping needs a bit more work. Keep at it and don't get discouraged. Good luck.
Honestly, I had no idea of what to do with the lower diffs so thanks for the modding them. Redoing them right now.
Topic Starter
Aeds Fuwa

ShiiTsuin wrote:

Hello from my Queue!
Fragile Love
00:13:475 (7) - This could play pretty nicely if it was lower down. This would ruin your criss-cross, but would instead make a trapezoid shape which would keep circular flow until the slider, where you have the distinct change in the music. Feel free to keep the previous pattern if you feel it plays better, or matches your vision of the map better.
00:14:779 (1,1,1) - Not a fan of how these play with the lack of spacing. It works in the sense that it matches up well with the music, but the slider velocity and this overlap makes it a bit hard to play normally.
00:34:181 (5) - Being very nickpicky here more because there's not that many things that I could really change here without reconsidering the mapping style. This circle is just a tiny bit too far to the right, but literally by a hair so I wouldn't worry about it
01:05:811 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - The spacing and spacing changes on these are not exactly perfect, there are irregularities which might look alright, but can kind of throw off someone who is used to the correctly spaced streams as it did with me. An example of what I would consider imperfect is 01:05:893 (2,3,4) - where there's a slight shift to the left which does not really match the curvature of the stream. Fixed
01:38:257 (1,2,3) - If the subtle curve of this triple is intentional, why do 01:38:583 (1,2,3) and 01:38:909 (1,2,3) not have any curve? Straightened out the curve

Pretty nicely mapped, not many glaring issues, and most of the things I could think of were minor, as the map was made well enough, and the other mods do a good job of making sure my job is easy to do. I could offer more suggestions, but i fear that this would ruin how you've mapped this.

Insane
00:05:812 (1) - This is more of a preference, but I'm not a fan of slider shapes like these on low slider velocities. It's done quite a bit by other mappers, and it's something I just think looks a bit messy. I won't bother mentioning this for all of the times these sliders are used since it's obvious what I'm pointing out, and it isn't going to hugely impact gameplay. Happy that these shapes are used at least somewhat appropriately.
00:26:192 (9,10,11) - The varying spacing between these is done a tad bit poorly. It's clear what your trying to do, and the intended effect is still there, it just doesn't look that clean.
00:28:638 (3,4,5,6,7) - I noticed both visibly and in gameplay, that the spacing between the stream and 00:28:964 (7) is not equal to the spacing of the elements within the stream. If there is a genuine reason behind this, feel free to explain it to me, otherwise i suggest trying to avoid this in the future.
00:31:246 (1,2,3,4,5) - Same issue as above. Because of the nature of this bit, it isn't actually that bad, though the spacing difference is greater in this situation.
00:33:855 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^
00:36:464 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Happy that spacing changes occur each beat, though the gradient of the spacing change is pretty meh. I would try improving the transition between spacing, or reducing the spacing change on the latter beat of streams.
00:56:681 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Pretty much the same spacing problem, though the issue mostly lies with 00:56:681 (1,1) and 00:57:251 (1,1) , rather than the difference on each beat.
01:04:507 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Not sure if such large spacing is necessary
01:05:811 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Not a huge fan of this pattern, I would have though a varying intensity back and forth could be used here instead. Just preferential though :3

Another pretty well mapped difficulty! A few gripes with things like spacing on streams here, but that's mostly being very specific, and you shouldn't really worry about it.

I would have modded more, but I'm useless at modding lower difficulty maps! I think practicing the spacing for streams might benefit you giving your stream-heavy nature.
Pretty good mapset from what i had a look at though! Good luck with this and any future mapping projects you may have!
If you ever need help with modding or testing anything, feel free to post on my queue again, or pm me ingame or on the forums.
ShinodaYuu
Hi, from my queue
[General]
I think that making high 5* map with low mapping experience is not a good idea. It's always better to start with easier songs :)
About URLs I send: I didn't placed objects right, I just want you to look at time line

[Timing]
Timing point offset should be changed to 5790
Don't change slider's speed in easy and normal
00:05:805 - Too slow for hard
00:11:029 - There's no reason to make slieder speed bigger here
00:57:985 - Too fast for hard
01:18:855 - Too slow for hard

[Hard]
  • 00:05:812 (1) and all the sliders here - It's hard, not normal, make it 1/1 and feel the current end point
    00:13:638 (1) - Spinner is not a good idea, map normally
    00:16:246 (1) - It's hard diff, objects with 1/2 gap between shouldn't contact, snap them more
    00:16:246 (1,2,3) - I don't know why it's mapped like this, guitar is like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8824829 (I changed only from 00:16:246 - to 00:18:529 - ), and vocals are [url]osu.ppy.sh/ss/8824853[/url]
    00:18:366 (3) - End on white tick (for all like this)
    00:26:681 (1,2,3) - No contact here cause it's hard to read
    00:35:811 (1) - Drums start 00:36:138 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8824866
    00:42:007 - Fill
    00:42:333 (1) - Don't place spinneer here , map normally
    00:55:377 (1) - ^
    00:58:311 (2) - 1/2 (for all like this)
    01:07:768 (7) - Stack with 01:06:790 (5) -
    01:08:420 (1,2) - No contact
    01:08:746 (2) - 1/2 (for all like this)
    01:13:638 (8) - Nc
    01:26:681 (1) - Don't place spinneer here , map normally
    01:37:116 (1) - ^
Hope it will be helpful, good luck with your mapset :)
KorwiN
Shiiiit nigga I did not understand you. XD w8 ..... Am I modding Love diff? If not ... Write private messages to me ... :D

Fragile Love
00:11:007 (1,3) - Do not do the same thing constantly. ... Do it for example: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8889686
00:14:757 (1,2,3) - A little unnecessarily, accelerated these sliders...
00:16:224 (1) - ctrl + g
00:16:713 (3) - Over mapped
00:17:203 (4,6) - It does not look nice and here 00:19:811 (4,6) - or 00:22:420 (4,6) -
00:27:637 (4) - Do not repeat those return Slider's ... Make 3 circles
00:35:463 (4) - up^
00:37:094 (1) - Too bent
00:39:539 (8,1) - Work style
00:44:920 (1) - overmapped
01:04:485 (1,3) - aesthetics
01:06:442 (7) - They do not look nice
01:27:800 (1,2,3) - SV
01:27:800 (1,2,3) - too fast
01:38:235 (1,2,3) - up^

Nice work .... Nice map ... I w8 for Kudosu and .... for Ranked this map 3 o/
yuki_momoiro722
GD finished! well, here's mine.
please tag yuki_momoiro722 as well!

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 4648
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 1
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 16224,26659,37094,57963
DistanceSpacing: 0.4
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1.950001

[Metadata]
Title:Kowareyasuki
TitleUnicode:コワレヤスキ
Artist:Guilty Kiss
ArtistUnicode:Guilty Kiss
Creator:Aeds Fuwa
Version:Momoiro's Oni
Source:Love Live! Sunshine!!
Tags:love live sunshine aqours guilty kiss kowareyasuki koware yasuki fragile love tsushima yoshiko yohane ohara mari sakurauchi riko
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Guilty.Kiss.full.2018821.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
5790,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
14757,-103.092783505155,4,1,0,70,0,0
16224,-111.111111111111,4,1,0,50,0,0
37094,-117.647058823529,4,1,0,50,0,0
47529,-111.111111111111,4,1,0,50,0,0
55355,-111.111111111111,4,1,0,50,0,0
57963,-100,4,1,0,50,0,1
78833,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,0,0
Combo2 : 193,0,0
Combo3 : 77,77,77
Combo4 : 58,0,117
Combo5 : 255,193,224
Combo6 : 35,35,35
Combo7 : 192,192,192
Combo8 : 111,0,111

[HitObjects]
252,192,5790,5,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,5953,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,6279,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,6442,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,6768,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,6931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,7257,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,7420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,7746,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,7909,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,8072,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,8398,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,8724,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,8887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,9050,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,9376,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,9539,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,9866,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,10029,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,10192,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,10355,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,10518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,10844,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,11007,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,11333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,11659,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,11985,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,12148,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,12474,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,12637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,12800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,12963,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,13289,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,13453,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,13616,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,13942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,14105,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,14268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,14594,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,14757,1,4,0:0:0:0:
252,192,15083,1,4,0:0:0:0:
252,192,15409,1,4,0:0:0:0:
252,192,15735,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,15898,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,16224,1,4,0:0:0:0:
252,192,16550,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,16713,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,17039,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,17203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,17529,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,17692,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,18018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,18181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,18507,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,18833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,19159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,19322,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,19485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,19811,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,19974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,20300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,20463,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,20789,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,20953,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,21116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,21442,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,21768,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,21931,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,192,22094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,22420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22583,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22909,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23235,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23398,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23724,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24050,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24213,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24539,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25029,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25192,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25681,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25844,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,25925,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26007,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26659,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,26822,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27148,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27311,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27963,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28126,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28453,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28616,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28779,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28942,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29105,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29186,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29268,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29757,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,29920,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30246,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30409,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30735,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,30898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31061,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31224,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31387,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31550,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,31876,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32366,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32692,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,32855,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33344,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33833,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,33996,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34159,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34322,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34811,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,34974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35463,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35626,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35953,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36279,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36605,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36768,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37746,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,39050,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40355,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,41659,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,42963,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,44268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,45572,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46713,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,46876,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,47529,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48181,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,48996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49322,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49811,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,49974,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,50789,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51442,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51605,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,51931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52012,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52094,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52583,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,52746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53235,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53398,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53724,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,53887,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54050,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54213,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54539,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,54703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55029,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55681,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,55844,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56007,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56333,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56659,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56822,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,56985,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57148,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,57963,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58126,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58289,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58453,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58534,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58779,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,58942,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59268,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59594,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59757,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59838,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,59920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60083,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60246,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60572,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60735,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,60898,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61061,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61143,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61387,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61550,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61713,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,61876,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62203,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62366,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62529,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62692,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62773,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,62855,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63344,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63507,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63670,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63751,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,63996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64159,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64648,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64811,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,64974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65056,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65463,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65789,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,65953,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66116,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66279,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66442,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66523,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66605,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66768,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,66931,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67257,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67583,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67746,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67909,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,67991,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68072,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68398,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68561,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68724,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68887,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,68969,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69050,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69213,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69376,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69703,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,69866,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70029,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70192,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70273,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70518,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70681,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,70844,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71007,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71333,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71496,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71659,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71822,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,71985,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72148,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72311,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72637,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,72963,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73126,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73289,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73453,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73616,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,73779,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74105,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74268,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74594,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,74920,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75083,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75409,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75572,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75735,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76061,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76550,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,76876,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77039,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77203,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77366,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77692,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78018,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78344,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78507,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,78996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79322,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79485,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79811,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,79974,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80463,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,80789,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81116,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81279,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81442,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81605,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,81931,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82583,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82909,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83072,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83235,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83398,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83561,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,83887,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84050,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84376,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84539,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,84703,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85029,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85192,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85518,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85681,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85844,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86007,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86496,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86659,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,86985,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,87148,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,87311,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,87637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,87800,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,88126,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,88453,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,88779,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,88942,1,12,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89268,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89757,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89838,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,89920,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,90246,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,90409,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,90735,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,90898,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91061,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91224,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91550,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,91876,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,92039,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,92366,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,92529,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,92855,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,93018,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,93344,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,93670,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,93833,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,93996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,94159,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,94485,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,94648,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,94974,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95137,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95463,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,95953,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96116,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96279,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96442,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96605,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96768,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,96931,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97094,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97583,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97746,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,97909,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,98072,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,98235,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,98561,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,98887,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,99213,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,99376,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,99539,1,4,0:0:0:0:
Seolv
finally i can use my template yay
from queue =3=

Fragile Love

1. 00:05:790 (1) - Not gonna comment on these slider shapes because I think they're ugly, everyone has their own opinions but why don't you use "generic" sliders and be more consistent with your slider shapes in the beginning?
  2. 00:07:094 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Big spacing doesn't really fit here since you cannot hear any strong sounds in the song. In fact, the sounds in the background are quiet which indicates that you need to make your spacing smaller.
  3. 00:07:746 (1,2,3,4,1) - Here you use smaller spacing in the previous jumps, I wonder why because they are all the same intensity which means that you should map them with same spacing (by same spacing I don't mean perfectly same just visually similar for the sake of emphasis)
  4. 00:07:420 (3,2) - Overlapping generally isn't a really good idea unless intentional, it makes the jumps look messy and random. What I recommend to you when making jumps is that you place two circles, copy them over and rotate them by a certain degree by using the Crtl+Shift+R command. This will make your jumps seem more organized and not look like you just threw a bunch of circles around the editor for the sake of making the difficulty harder
  5. 00:07:746 (1) - Also watch out from these sounds. You can hear a strong drum beat here which you can reflect correctly with spacing emphasis. How that works is whenever you hear a strong beat, whether it's a cymbal or a drum you increase your spacing from the other objects. That will make that object stand out more from the others and will put correct emphasis according to the song.
  6. 00:08:398 (1) - You can also increase your spacing according to the pitch, if you hear that a vocal or an instrumental is going higher in pitch you might wanna emphasize that by putting bigger spacing on it that others.
  7. The things above are pretty much repeated throughout the whole section of the song so I recommend you check out my suggestion and apply it for every single part. Watch out for loud sounds and high pitches and map them accordingly
  8. 00:14:757 (3) - I am unsure about the rhythm that you used here, this rhythm can be adjusted to fit the song more. Since you can hear on 00:15:083 -
    and 00:15:409 - that there are strong drum sounds that indicates you should put emphasis on those sounds, not just ignore them by using an repeat slider.
    How emphasis works is that whenever there is a strong sound you want to make it into a circle or a slider except when you aren't focusing on that instrument and focusing on, for instance, vocals. Here you couldn't' have emphasized anything else since you can only hear strong drums. Also because of the higher intensity of the song in that part you shouldn't use slow slider velocity. Never use low slider velocity on a part that has stronger drums except you have a good reason for it. What I recommend for you to do with this rhythm is two 1/2 sliders on both ticks I mentioned on the beginning of the point. Of course you don't have to use the same rhythm that I suggested but it would be nice if you changed it.
  9. 00:15:572 - I don't get why you didn't map this section. It has pretty strong beats and drums that should definitely be emphasized. Make up a good rhythm and make sure that you make all the important beats clickable (the important beats are 00:15:572 - 00:15:735 - 00:15:898 - 00:16:061 -) What I highly recommend you do is that you place a circle on every beat. Make sure that they are equal spacing because of the drums being the same intensity
  10. 00:16:387 (2,1) - Remember what I told you earlier about overlaps, try to avoid them in every case. I won't repeat myself too much about this issue so look through the whole map and move the objects around to avoid overlaps
  11. 00:18:018 - It's weird if you keep gaps like this in the rhythm, especially when there is a very strong sound in the song, even though you aren't following the drums you should emphasize it to make it more fun to play. Otherwise it will make the whole part be kinda boring. It also helps get the next circle more emphasis, with the rhythm you put the movement emphasis isn't too strong because players have enough time to react and click the object, putting a circle on 00:18:018 - however will reflect that there is a sound n that beat and it will help the emphasis of the next circle.
  12. 00:18:833 (1) - This sound isn't strong at all, and yet you're putting such big spacing emphasis on it, there's not even a big difference in pitch which is why you should replace this circle to be a little bit closer to the previous object
  13. 00:26:007 (1,2,3,4) - Again with the too big spacing, like in the beginning of my mod keep an eye out from these parts where you put high spacing, if you want I can tell you exactly which parts of your map need to be fixed spacing-wise
  14. 00:28:534 (6) - This object isn't following anything in the song, if you remove it there isn't a sound on that beat. You only put circles/sliders when there is a sound on the tick, even if it is quiet, but in this case there isn't even a quiet sound on this tick that supports this rhythm, delete the circle.
  15. 00:31:143 (6) - 00:33:751 (6) - etc. same as above
  16. 00:37:094 (1) - By putting this big held slider that doesn't follow anything you literally skip a lot of important sounds in the song which is a bad thing if you want a quality map. Replace this slider with proper rhythm instead, try to keep your rhythm low in density to reflect the less intense part of the song.
  17. 00:46:061 - Why did you skip this sound? It's pretty audible and needs to be clickable (clickable means that you should make it a circle or a slider head,
    ask me for any of the terms that you don't really know what means and I will tell you, I have been in this stage also, everyone has and it is important that you get a lot of feedback and mods so don't be afraid to ask someone what it means)
  18. 00:46:876 - Again with the pause, just like before you should map it.
  19. 00:57:963 - Why didn't you put kiai here? It's the chorus. Anyways, the part is really intense and has a lot of high pitched intense vocals which you did emphasize, however there is still so much spacing that doesn't make sense here. For instance this part at the beginning, 00:58:453 (3) - and 00:58:779 (5) - are quiet and yet you map them with very high spacing which shouldn't be as high. Lower the spacing of that. Then there's this part 00:59:920 (1) - this circle needs a lot more emphasis since the vocals are high in pitch and very intense, same goes for the circles after that too.
  20. 01:01:224 (4) - Very quiet sound, again just like the last point make it smaller. Also look through the map to make sure that you put all the spacing according to the intensity and pitch since I am not going to mention any more parts that need this change in the section
  21. 01:04:159 (1) - This deserves to be more spaced than the other parts and also the flow is bad. In this case the flow can also emphasize a strong beat because you're making players change flow. In this case the flow isn't really harsh enough so more spacing emphasis would be preferred
  22. 01:04:485 (2) - You have never used spacing this low before so why use it now? It's the chorus as well, and the gap between the two objects isn't small so I don't really see why you would make it this small, space more
  23. 01:05:789 (1,2) - Two slider ends touching isn't really appealing aesthetic-wise, I recommend that you either move the first slider down a bit or the second up
  24. 01:05:789 (1,2) - Sound on these beats is strong as well so you might want to increase spacing
  25. 01:12:963 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - For you to put 1/4 rhythms and streams you have to have a sound supporting that in the background. Since there is a sound only on the white and red ticks using streams isn't really appropriate. You see, this is a rhythm game which means that you should be looking to reflect
    the song and by doing this you're just overmapping it for the sake of difficulty which isn't really a good idea. This is even unrankable since BNs aren't going to accept to rank your map if you overmap.
  26. 01:13:616 - By using this timestamp I am referring to the whole part until the spinner. I don't get what you're emphasizing by putting rhythm like this. YOu have to either choose to follow vocals or instrumentals and then map according to what you choose, not just put random circles on some beats however you want, if you need any help with the rhythm here you can ask me

Yeah that's it.
Hope that I have explained to you some things about mapping that you maybe didn't know before and I hope that these tips that I gave you through this mod can really help you with your further maps, of course you can always decline my points but you always have to have a valid reason to do so, I hope I have helped you with this mod and I hope to see your maps ranked in the near future.
Topic Starter
Aeds Fuwa

[ L u k a s ] wrote:

from queue =3=

Fragile Love

1. 00:05:790 (1) - Not gonna comment on these slider shapes because I think they're ugly, everyone has their own opinions but why don't you use "generic" sliders and be more consistent with your slider shapes in the beginning?
  2. 00:07:094 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Big spacing doesn't really fit here since you cannot hear any strong sounds in the song. In fact, the sounds in the background are quiet which indicates that you need to make your spacing smaller. ill change some spacing
  3. 00:07:746 (1,2,3,4,1) - Here you use smaller spacing in the previous jumps, I wonder why because they are all the same intensity which means that you should map them with same spacing (by same spacing I don't mean perfectly same just visually similar for the sake of emphasis)
  4. 00:07:420 (3,2) - Overlapping generally isn't a really good idea unless intentional, it makes the jumps look messy and random. What I recommend to you when making jumps is that you place two circles, copy them over and rotate them by a certain degree by using the Crtl+Shift+R command. This will make your jumps seem more organized and not look like you just threw a bunch of circles around the editor for the sake of making the difficulty harder i used overlaps to convey a messy, heavy, unnatural feeling to reflect the song
  5. 00:07:746 (1) - Also watch out from these sounds. You can hear a strong drum beat here which you can reflect correctly with spacing emphasis. How that works is whenever you hear a strong beat, whether it's a cymbal or a drum you increase your spacing from the other objects. That will make that object stand out more from the others and will put correct emphasis according to the song.
  6. 00:08:398 (1) - You can also increase your spacing according to the pitch, if you hear that a vocal or an instrumental is going higher in pitch you might wanna emphasize that by putting bigger spacing on it that others.
  7. The things above are pretty much repeated throughout the whole section of the song so I recommend you check out my suggestion and apply it for every single part. Watch out for loud sounds and high pitches and map them accordingly
  8. 00:14:757 (3) - I am unsure about the rhythm that you used here, this rhythm can be adjusted to fit the song more. Since you can hear on 00:15:083 -
    and 00:15:409 - that there are strong drum sounds that indicates you should put emphasis on those sounds, not just ignore them by using an repeat slider.
    How emphasis works is that whenever there is a strong sound you want to make it into a circle or a slider except when you aren't focusing on that instrument and focusing on, for instance, vocals. Here you couldn't' have emphasized anything else since you can only hear strong drums. Also because of the higher intensity of the song in that part you shouldn't use slow slider velocity. Never use low slider velocity on a part that has stronger drums except you have a good reason for it. What I recommend for you to do with this rhythm is two 1/2 sliders on both ticks I mentioned on the beginning of the point. Of course you don't have to use the same rhythm that I suggested but it would be nice if you changed it. i used the reverse slider to reflect a pause in the song,
    and mapping the drums didnt really seem like it would work with the pause, but ill look into it
  9. 00:15:572 - I don't get why you didn't map this section. It has pretty strong beats and drums that should definitely be emphasized. Make up a good rhythm and make sure that you make all the important beats clickable (the important beats are 00:15:572 - 00:15:735 - 00:15:898 - 00:16:061 -) What I highly recommend you do is that you place a circle on every beat. Make sure that they are equal spacing because of the drums being the same intensity i purposely ignored those sounds to put extra emphasis on the heavier guitar sounds
  10. 00:16:387 (2,1) - Remember what I told you earlier about overlaps, try to avoid them in every case. I won't repeat myself too much about this issue so look through the whole map and move the objects around to avoid overlaps fixed
  11. 00:18:018 - It's weird if you keep gaps like this in the rhythm, especially when there is a very strong sound in the song, even though you aren't following the drums you should emphasize it to make it more fun to play. Otherwise it will make the whole part be kinda boring. It also helps get the next circle more emphasis, with the rhythm you put the movement emphasis isn't too strong because players have enough time to react and click the object, putting a circle on 00:18:018 - however will reflect that there is a sound n that beat and it will help the emphasis of the next circle.
  12. 00:18:833 (1) - This sound isn't strong at all, and yet you're putting such big spacing emphasis on it, there's not even a big difference in pitch which is why you should replace this circle to be a little bit closer to the previous object fixed
  13. 00:26:007 (1,2,3,4) - Again with the too big spacing, like in the beginning of my mod keep an eye out from these parts where you put high spacing, if you want I can tell you exactly which parts of your map need to be fixed spacing-wise
  14. 00:28:534 (6) - This object isn't following anything in the song, if you remove it there isn't a sound on that beat. You only put circles/sliders when there is a sound on the tick, even if it is quiet, but in this case there isn't even a quiet sound on this tick that supports this rhythm, delete the circle. i didnt really know how to map this part to be nice, so i just did a triple, will remove
  15. 00:31:143 (6) - 00:33:751 (6) - etc. same as above
  16. 00:37:094 (1) - By putting this big held slider that doesn't follow anything you literally skip a lot of important sounds in the song which is a bad thing if you want a quality map. Replace this slider with proper rhythm instead, try to keep your rhythm low in density to reflect the less intense part of the song. i used this long slider to make it contrast with the rest of the song. also, it gives off a relaxing, slow feeling, contrary to the rest of the song
  17. 00:46:061 - Why did you skip this sound? It's pretty audible and needs to be clickable (clickable means that you should make it a circle or a slider head,
    ask me for any of the terms that you don't really know what means and I will tell you, I have been in this stage also, everyone has and it is important that you get a lot of feedback and mods so don't be afraid to ask someone what it means) i undermapped this part to make it clear that this part is slow, but if its really an issue ill change it
  18. 00:46:876 - Again with the pause, just like before you should map it.
  19. 00:57:963 - Why didn't you put kiai here? It's the chorus. Anyways, the part is really intense and has a lot of high pitched intense vocals which you did emphasize, however there is still so much spacing that doesn't make sense here. For instance this part at the beginning, 00:58:453 (3) - and 00:58:779 (5) - are quiet and yet you map them with very high spacing which shouldn't be as high. Lower the spacing of that. Then there's this part 00:59:920 (1) - this circle needs a lot more emphasis since the vocals are high in pitch and very intense, same goes for the circles after that too. i didnt put kiai bc i wasnt done with the map, ill do it later. and doesnt the high spacing reflect the high intensity of the song, even if there arent any sounds on it?
  20. 01:01:224 (4) - Very quiet sound, again just like the last point make it smaller. Also look through the map to make sure that you put all the spacing according to the intensity and pitch since I am not going to mention any more parts that need this change in the section i felt that it would be awkward and unnatural to drop the intensity that the spacing gives off, so i didnt change the spacing, but ill try
  21. 01:04:159 (1) - This deserves to be more spaced than the other parts and also the flow is bad. In this case the flow can also emphasize a strong beat because you're making players change flow. In this case the flow isn't really harsh enough so more spacing emphasis would be preferred
  22. 01:04:485 (2) - You have never used spacing this low before so why use it now? It's the chorus as well, and the gap between the two objects isn't small so I don't really see why you would make it this small, space more it was small bc the singing was tame compared to the other parts in the chorus
  23. 01:05:789 (1,2) - Two slider ends touching isn't really appealing aesthetic-wise, I recommend that you either move the first slider down a bit or the second up fixed
  24. 01:05:789 (1,2) - Sound on these beats is strong as well so you might want to increase spacing i didnt want to make the spacing large here bc the sliders would be harder to acc
  25. 01:12:963 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - For you to put 1/4 rhythms and streams you have to have a sound supporting that in the background. Since there is a sound only on the white and red ticks using streams isn't really appropriate. You see, this is a rhythm game which means that you should be looking to reflect
    the song and by doing this you're just overmapping it for the sake of difficulty which isn't really a good idea. This is even unrankable since BNs aren't going to accept to rank your map if you overmap. i felt like i needed some streams or something to make the chorus further stand out, so i got stuck and used streams, will fix
  26. 01:13:616 - By using this timestamp I am referring to the whole part until the spinner. I don't get what you're emphasizing by putting rhythm like this. YOu have to either choose to follow vocals or instrumentals and then map according to what you choose, not just put random circles on some beats however you want, if you need any help with the rhythm here you can ask me i thought i was following the guitar, will look into it
[/color]

Yeah that's it.
Hope that I have explained to you some things about mapping that you maybe didn't know before and I hope that these tips that I gave you through this mod can really help you with your further maps, of course you can always decline my points but you always have to have a valid reason to do so, I hope I have helped you with this mod and I hope to see your maps ranked in the near future.
Thanks for the mod, if the parts i didnt change really affect rankability then please tell me bc i think that those parts are fine bc they reflect the music
Seolv

Aeds Fuwa wrote:

[ L u k a s ] wrote:

from queue =3=

Fragile Love

1. 00:05:790 (1) - Not gonna comment on these slider shapes because I think they're ugly, everyone has their own opinions but why don't you use "generic" sliders and be more consistent with your slider shapes in the beginning? there's plenty of ways that you can emphasize the heaviness of the song I am saying this because if you're planning on calling BNs they will most likely complain about this, people aren't used to "ugly" sliders in generic anime maps (this isn't alien smh xd)
  2. 00:07:094 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Big spacing doesn't really fit here since you cannot hear any strong sounds in the song. In fact, the sounds in the background are quiet which indicates that you need to make your spacing smaller. ill change some spacing
  4. 00:07:420 (3,2) - Overlapping generally isn't a really good idea unless intentional, it makes the jumps look messy and random. What I recommend to you when making jumps is that you place two circles, copy them over and rotate them by a certain degree by using the Crtl+Shift+R command. This will make your jumps seem more organized and not look like you just threw a bunch of circles around the editor for the sake of making the difficulty harder i used overlaps to convey a messy, heavy, unnatural feeling to reflect the song There are many ways you can reflect that as well without using overlaps
  5. 00:31:143 (6) - 00:33:751 (6) - etc. same as above
  6. 00:37:094 (1) - By putting this big held slider that doesn't follow anything you literally skip a lot of important sounds in the song which is a bad thing if you want a quality map. Replace this slider with proper rhythm instead, try to keep your rhythm low in density to reflect the less intense part of the song. i used this long slider to make it contrast with the rest of the song. also, it gives off a relaxing, slow feeling, contrary to the rest of the song yes but why contrast it when it isn't really justified, there's not really a held sound
  7. 00:46:061 - Why did you skip this sound? It's pretty audible and needs to be clickable (clickable means that you should make it a circle or a slider head,
    ask me for any of the terms that you don't really know what means and I will tell you, I have been in this stage also, everyone has and it is important that you get a lot of feedback and mods so don't be afraid to ask someone what it means) i undermapped this part to make it clear that this part is slow, but if its really an issue ill change it yeah map it....
  8. 00:57:963 - Why didn't you put kiai here? It's the chorus. Anyways, the part is really intense and has a lot of high pitched intense vocals which you did emphasize, however there is still so much spacing that doesn't make sense here. For instance this part at the beginning, 00:58:453 (3) - and 00:58:779 (5) - are quiet and yet you map them with very high spacing which shouldn't be as high. Lower the spacing of that. Then there's this part 00:59:920 (1) - this circle needs a lot more emphasis since the vocals are high in pitch and very intense, same goes for the circles after that too. i didnt put kiai bc i wasnt done with the map, ill do it later. and doesnt the high spacing reflect the high intensity of the song, even if there arent any sounds on it? it doesn't work that way, you emphasize only when there are sounds on beats, you can't just throw circles everywhere. How do you think that the game works and maps get ranked? Everyone could make their maps into 9* but it would feel overmapped and it wouldn't reflect the song. So yeah there must be a sound that you're specifically emphasizing otherwise it would be considered overmapping.
  9. 01:04:485 (2) - You have never used spacing this low before so why use it now? It's the chorus as well, and the gap between the two objects isn't small so I don't really see why you would make it this small, space more it was small bc the singing was tame compared to the other parts in the chorus I can hear that but why exactly reduce the spacing this much? Atleast change it to a reasonable spacing comparing to the other parts
  10. 01:05:789 (1,2) - Sound on these beats is strong as well so you might want to increase spacing i didnt want to make the spacing large here bc the sliders would be harder to acc your goal is supposed to be reflecting the song correctly, not making something "not hard to acc"

Yeah that's it.
Thanks for the mod, if the parts i didnt change really affect rankability then please tell me bc i think that those parts are fine bc they reflect the music
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.