forum

U2 Akiyama - Odoru Mizushibuki [CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kurai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on dimanche 6 août 2017 at 23:42:36

Artist: U2 Akiyama
Title: Odoru Mizushibuki
Source: 東方Project
BPM: 138
Filesize: 2572kb
Play Time: 00:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Rain (3,51 stars, 91 notes)
Download: U2 Akiyama - Odoru Mizushibuki
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
eat vegetables pls
celerih

Kurai wrote:

eat vegetables pls
This offends me. As a GMT you should be respectful of all and show an example to the other people of the community. This kind of attack on me gives me a lot of anxiety, and creates intense emotional distress. A vegetable I find this appalling and inacceptable. I will not stay mute in front of abuse and bullying like this.

In compensation I ask this:

1. A personalized written letter given to me with your own hands. We can arrange a meetup for this.
2. A private video call lasting 37.4567 hours of you apologizing without a single break. Drinking water is allowed for substenance but it will not be allowed for more than 234 seconds over the duration of the video.
3. Public whipping
4. And lastly I ask for monetary compensation. My lawyer will contact you for the exact amount

See you in court kiddo
Topic Starter
Kurai

celerih wrote:

Kurai wrote:

eat vegetables pls
This offends me. As a GMT you should be respectful of all and show an example to the other people of the community. This kind of attack on me gives me a lot of anxiety, and creates intense emotional distress. A vegetable I find this appalling and inacceptable. I will not stay mute in front of abuse and bullying like this.

In compensation I ask this:

1. A personalized written letter given to me with your own hands. We can arrange a meetup for this.
2. A private video call lasting 37.4567 hours of you apologizing without a single break. Drinking water is allowed for substenance but it will not be allowed for more than 234 seconds over the duration of the video.
3. Public whipping
4. And lastly I ask for monetary compensation. My lawyer will contact you for the exact amount

See you in court kiddo