forum

[resolved] Followers in the new website

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
master_roby3
Do you know who are the followers displayed in the new website?
The number is just under the name and the profile image in the section "My Profile"
Venix
For now nope I guess.
Tsunderplane
I'd guess that the "followers" are just the number of friends you have :?:
Topic Starter
master_roby3
no, I searched and I found a reddit topic where they say that the followers are the people that added you as friend but that you haven't added yet.
So now I have another question: how I can see the list of my follower? (if it is possible)

this is the reddit topic:
https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/6n9i5f/the_new_site_now_shows_your_amount_of_followers/
Tsunderplane

master_roby3 wrote:

no, I searched and I found a reddit topic where they say that the followers are the people that added you as friend but that you haven't added yet.
So now I have another question: how I can see the list of my follower? (if it is possible)

this is the reddit topic:
https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/6n9i5f/the_new_site_now_shows_your_amount_of_followers/
There isn't a way to see a list as of yet
Lacrimosa

master_roby3 wrote:

It's every user that has added you as a friend. Including mutual friends.
Topic Starter
master_roby3
so for now there is no possibility to see the list... ok, thanks, I hope they add this function soon. thanks for the reply
W0nho

master_roby3 wrote:

so for now there is no possibility to see the list... ok, thanks, I hope they add this function soon. thanks for the reply
agree
Pachiru
Since the followers thing is a new add on the website, I think they just implemented this to try new thing, but with time, everything will get more developped I think, that would make sense.
2ndsingularity
yeah. i do wish i could see who is following me. but it has been 5 months and nothing yet...
Zemonx
hope i can see who is my followers are :)