Closed ~ STD (Read the rules first)

posted
Total Posts
691
show more
elena2705
makisokk
leo16834
Dinocrit
Hi!

NM reqs: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646996

Thanks!
Noffy
M4M possibly? though my set is longer than any of the ones you have orz (I'd probably mod shinitai chan??)


shitoo - Hitotsume Ripper Satsujin Jiken

thankee
SLM
Sotarks
Etsu
hi, mod request threre pls

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/657424

thanks owo
NikitaErmakov
-Mikan
Alvieee
Heeey. NM req
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/500497

Thanks.
pimp
normal mod please

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/483344

thank you
Rakphine
Topic Starter
Cheri
I gonna stop forgetting about this q... Closed (M4M still open)

I feel like doing GDs so if any wants one feel free to ask and i'll tell u if I accept or decline
[[Pika]]
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/572193 lemme get uhhhh mod for ticket if that's open

you mod

i gib ticket

you use at any time
Jean-Michel Jr
hi, M4M req

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1412805

Thank you

(I have shinitai-chan since like one year, feels weird seeing it going for rank again)
Topic Starter
Cheri

[[Pika]] wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/572193 lemme get uhhhh mod for ticket if that's open

you mod

i gib ticket

you use at any time
I don't do tickets (I will add this to the rules since more than 1 person had ask this ingame)
Anyways I didn't find any issues the last time ya post this sorry

Jean-Michel Jr wrote:

hi, M4M req

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1412805

Thank you

(I have shinitai-chan since like one year, feels weird seeing it going for rank again)
done - also I always was going for rank with it but I had another map (in the graved...) was only getting mod at the time

still open
Nelliel
Hello I got a GD req,
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/672391
Any diff will do!
Thanks.
Deppyforce
Topic Starter
Cheri
k back open with NM (looking over all NM request I haven't check) - M4M Higher priority

WhozChaos wrote:

Hello I got a GD req,
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/672391
Any diff will do!
Thanks.
gonna have to decline on this :c
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply