forum

a long overdue apology (not serious)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roshan117
ha u got BAITED this is actually SERIOUS

Being exiled, I had a lot of time to think about myself and what all I had done in general, and I realized that I had been using OT as a coping mechanism for my problems with family/school irl, which is not bad inherently. However, I had been using it as a coping mechanism at the expense of others' fun. The whole thing reminds me of Jake Paul's situation with his neighbors, where he is causing a ruckus for his own fun but at the expense of his neighbors' happiness, and I had done the same thing as him. So, for that, I know not all of you can forgive me, but I feel that I need to say that I truly am sorry to the people whose fun I ruined, and to the moderators who had to deal with my bullshit. I hope for better times with you all going forward.

wow this was long

and thank you so much for a second chance
DaddyCoolVipper
Under 5 lines = long?

OT: Seems like it was written honestly but it's hard to take seriously given the context. Why make a new thread for this?
Topic Starter
roshan117

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Under 5 lines = long?

OT: Seems like it was written honestly but it's hard to take seriously given the context. Why make a new thread for this?
if i hadnt created a new thread, it wouldnt have reached the people I truly wanted it to reach, and I'm too ashamed to just message them directly
Mahogany
But dude you're like one of the few people here who arent shit, dont apologize
DJ Enetro

Mahogany wrote:

He USED to be that way. You didn't know? Check out this. Also Roshan created the alphabet spam so.
Topic Starter
roshan117

DJ Enetro wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

He USED to be that way. You didn't know? Check out this. Also Roshan created the alphabet spam so.
he knew, he was one of the first people i talked to in this game
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

Yes, we all know that. Now when will the rest of you find the true way?
kai99

DJ Enetro wrote:

you're not getting the point.
you know, im really running out of my shits to give on your posts.

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Seems like it was written honestly but it's hard to take seriously given the context. Why make a new thread for this?
hard to take seriously
you dont need to take it seriously if you're doubting the OP's intentions, like, why even try to? no one said you had to

sorry im super edgy

wb rosh :3
DJ Enetro

Tae wrote:

Yes, we all know that. Now when will the rest of you find the true way?

kai99 wrote:

If you expect me to repent now and feel ashamed for what I've done now, then no. At least, not yet. If I force myself to be sorry then who knows what will happen if I shitpost after that...
Fhaye

kai99 wrote:

DJ Enetro wrote:

Your posts are far more worst than his
DJ Enetro
Me or kai's?

If me, then my response is that I try smh. If that's supposed to be common sense, then I don't know what to say to that, BC common sense is just a bunch of morals looped together
Just because something is common sense and that the morals within doesn't mean that you should expect someone to have them. I'm not saying the silences/restrictions/account bans are wrong though.
Fhaye
You got dissed by someone who posts worse than you, that's all I see here.
Topic Starter
roshan117
yall always find a way to start shit
kai99

roshan117 wrote:

yall always find a way to start shit
tru im sorry D:
DJ Enetro
I won't deny it but i will not apologize for it.
Ashton
exile strike #1
DJ Enetro
Nah fam
Serraionga

Hyerim wrote:

Your posts are far more worst than his

Hyerim wrote:

You got dissed by someone who posts worse than you, that's all I see here.
Blitzfrog
Apology accepted Rosh
Tae
ITT: Enetro posts dumb shit yet again
Topic Starter
roshan117

Tae wrote:

ITT: Enetro posts dumb shit yet again
what else is new

he thinks hes better than everyone else
DJ Enetro

roshan117 wrote:

he thinks hes better than everyone else
And where have I said that? I am quite aware that 99.9999999999% of osu is better than me

The only problem I have are you guys insisting on common sense.

I don't have a problem with the morals, I have a problem with you expecting to have them at first. Not that it's wrong but you suffer if your expectations are high.
Luqanted
legends only
show more