1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Help
  4. Resolved Issues
posted
Problem Details:
my game got stuttered sometimes in middle of game its like freeze 0.5 second and then run again smoothly, but it really is annoying for playing that way
can someone help me?


osu! version: 20160403.6
posted
press ctrl + f11 to show the frame time graph, when the shutter appear capture the screen with shift + f12. copy the link and send it here, it might help us to know what is going on
posted
There's an option in settings called 'reduce dropped frames', enabling it can help with stuttering issues, if not try a different version of osu or turn on compatibility mode
posted

Shortthu wrote:

press ctrl + f11 to show the frame time graph, when the shutter appear capture the screen with shift + f12. copy the link and send it here, it might help us to know what is going on
il try that when the stutter happened
posted

Ironsoul27 wrote:

There's an option in settings called 'reduce dropped frames', enabling it can help with stuttering issues, if not try a different version of osu or turn on compatibility mode
i already enable the reduce dropped frames, and tried the compatibility but sometimes still got stutter, thanks for the info though
posted
Are you running osu on your integrated or dedicated graphics card? You might want to reinstall drivers for whichever one your using

Another thing that could be causing it is background applications, make sure nothing else is running in the background that could be affecting performance
posted

Ironsoul27 wrote:

Are you running osu on your integrated or dedicated graphics card? You might want to reinstall drivers for whichever one your using

Another thing that could be causing it is background applications, make sure nothing else is running in the background that could be affecting performance
i already did reinstall the drivers and it didnt work, and it just stuttered again sometimes, and i didnt use any background apps i already closed all things before playing osu
posted

Shortthu wrote:

press ctrl + f11 to show the frame time graph, when the shutter appear capture the screen with shift + f12. copy the link and send it here, it might help us to know what is going on
posted
try turning off the video
also if you use windows defender (or any other anti-virus program) try to include osu folder in the exclusions list
posted

Shortthu wrote:

try turning off the video
also if you use windows defender (or any other anti-virus program) try to include osu folder in the exclusions list
i try turning off the video and the windows defender and it still stutter but it only stutter sometimes now thanks
Please sign in to reply.