forum

Twin-Tails - Twintail Dreamer! [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Toumoko
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Aisha
xfrac's Oni
http://puu.sh/x37TB/ff971897c2.osu
Surono
alamak gilak ngemap bedugh xd
Nifty
From that nifty queue~

Kantan

◾ 00:01:912 (1) - I would delete, since you don't have notes on the beginning of the vocals like 00:03:124 - here
◽ Perhaps make all of these large hits in the beginning finishers, fits more. Also consider making the pattern in the beginning K D K D D, fits the vocals and instrumental.
◾ Alright so not many highlights in this difficulty. I don't understand why you're mapping the 2nd and 4th beat of the music. It's very confusing, especially when the song's emphasis is on the 1st and 3rd beat (just like every other op). Reconsider your style here.
◽ 00:22:215 - Everything before this point can pretty much be selected and moved back one beat, that's what I'm suggesting you be mapping to.
◾ I don't feel too good about only mapping to the vocal on a kantan, but I guess it's okay for now.

Futsuu

◾ Same thing as the kantan from the beginning.
◽ 00:22:215 - to 00:31:912 - you map strictly to vocals (with a random 4/1 break 00:25:851 - here), but then at 00:31:912 - you map this k dkd k d kdk d stuff. Kinda unnecessary style change there.
◾ 00:58:881 - Suggestion to make it less boring and have some space in there.
◽ 01:09:184 (36,37,38,39,40,41) - Invert the color of all of these notes to fit everything better.
◾ 01:12:821 (46) - There's no actual sounds here, only implied emphasis, which is not apparent to newer players.
◽ The ending is also that 2 and 4 emphasis stuff, fix that like you did the beginning.

Muzukashii

◾ 147 to 323 notes is a large jump from futsuu to muzu, so consider adding some breaks or reconsidering where you put triples, checking to see if they're needed or extraneous.
◽ You fall into this dumb ddkd dk ddkd dk ddkd dk rhythm for half of the entire song, map something else, there's a ton of music for you to map to like the guitar and the drums and stuff, you can do more than just ddkd dk ddkd dk from 00:12:669 - to 00:22:215 - .
◾ You start off the kiai with that ddkd dk dkkd dk stuff again, but in the second half it's the same pattern but moved over one beat, creating this awkward tension between what you're trying to emphasize during the kiai.
◽ 01:12:972 (86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93) - Might as well ctrl-a finisher the entire song now.

ye
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.